Closed Thread
Page 14 of 84 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good luck blotched and funchu fx you both catch the egg!

Cantwait...im so sorry to hear of your dads passing. May he r.i.p., and may you all find comfort in happy memories. How exciting you are so close to half way and your next scan! The next one is so awesome, and goes for ages! Enjoy it

Disney, yay for your ms being gone! now you can really enjoy it. we aren't doing anything special for anzac day, dad usually takes ds in the local march (he was in the military) but he isn't here this year due to work. I will be doing a hpt though! It will be the 3yr anniversary of me funding out I was first ever utd with my angel bub.

Congrats ladies who got nominated in the polls!

Afm. Im 9dpo, ive been tired for the past few days and have found im starting to nap in the arvo with ds every couple of days. Nothing else really going on.
    Unless unuusual extremely oily hair is a sign??? I have to wash it every morning regardless of what products I use, but by lunch yesterday, it was like I hadn't washed it for a week! It was greasy to look at and touch, it was sticking up and together and had that slick look..... like jake on mkr (without the tub of gel)

Ds has hand foot and mouth at the moment, but is over the worst and back to normal. We are just waiting for the spots to go. I feel sad for him. He goes to childcare on monday mornings, and obviously didn't go yesterday, but keeps getting his bag and saying "I go play with the kids" so great to see though considering we had major separation anxiety last year and the first few weeks this year.... He waved to me before en even got through the rom door last week!
    Last edited by shadowangel0205; 23-04-2013 at 17:10.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Good luck blotched and funchu fx you both catch the egg!

Cantwait...im so sorry to hear of your dads passing. May he r.i.p., and may you all find comfort in happy memories. How exciting you are so close to half way and your next scan! The next one is so awesome, and goes for ages! Enjoy it

Disney, yay for your ms being gone! now you can really enjoy it. we aren't doing anything special for anzac day, dad usually takes ds in the local march (he was in the military) but he isn't here this year due to work. I will be doing a hpt though! It will be the 3yr anniversary of me funding out I was first ever utd with my angel bub.

Congrats ladies who got nominated in the polls!

Afm. Im 9dpo, ive been tired for the past few days and have found im starting to nap in the arvo with ds every couple of days. Nothing else really going on.
    Unless unuusual extremely oily hair is a sign??? I have to wash it every morning regardless of what products I use, but by lunch yesterday, it was like I hadn't washed it for a week! It was greasy to look at and touch, it was sticking up and together and had that slick look..... like jake on mkr (without the tub of gel)

Ds has hand foot and mouth at the moment, but is over the worst and back to normal. We are just waiting for the spots to go. I feel sad for him. He goes to childcare on monday mornings, and obviously didn't go yesterday, but keeps getting his bag and saying "I go play with the kids" so great to see though considering we had major separation anxiety last year and the first few weeks this year.... He waved to me before en even got through the rom door last week!
    Oh I've got my fingers crossed for you I had insanely greasy hair when I got my bfp! It was insane! My skin was also greasy and my skin is never greasy! Oh I hope your utd!! That's no good about your ds ! Hopefully he will get better quickly so he can go play with the other kids (so cute!!)
    Last edited by Disney; 23-04-2013 at 17:24.

Thanks
    Reviews
    M2OR - Your boss sounds horrible. I really hope he gets transferred soon! What's stressing you out with the wedding? Hope all your plans are coming together. My surgery is for a ganglion cyst on my wrist. I had one removed a few years ago. Sucks that it came back. So unlucky.

Disney, good to hear that your morning sickness has passed! Hope it stays away.

So. As for me... DH and I are trying to decide if we really are financially ready for a baby. His business hasn't been doing too great this year and my work doesn't look like they are going to be increasing my hours any time soon (or my pay)...
    I have a performance review in May. So I'll see if there is any talk about things changing at work then. If not, we may have to put off TTC for a long while. That makes me a bit sad because I feel like I am ready for a bub. But then other times I freak out and feel not ready at all. It's the weirdest roller coaster...
    I think if I had more savings behind me, and things looked more stable I would feel a bit better about the whole situation.
    It would be great if the other designer at work had a baby first and then went on maternity leave. I would get a lot more hours, and could save up for my own baby while she is away. Haha! But she doesn't look like she'll start trying any time soon. Damn!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomie View Post

Disney, good to hear that your morning sickness has passed! Hope it stays away.

So. As for me... DH and I are trying to decide if we really are financially ready for a baby. His business hasn't been doing too great this year and my work doesn't look like they are going to be increasing my hours any time soon (or my pay)...
    I have a performance review in May. So I'll see if there is any talk about things changing at work then. If not, we may have to put off TTC for a long while. That makes me a bit sad because I feel like I am ready for a bub. But then other times I freak out and feel not ready at all. It's the weirdest roller coaster...
    I think if I had more savings behind me, and things looked more stable I would feel a bit better about the whole situation.
    It would be great if the other designer at work had a baby first and then went on maternity leave. I would get a lot more hours, and could save up for my own baby while she is away. Haha! But she doesn't look like she'll start trying any time soon. Damn!
    oh that's a tough but very necessary decision to make. It is the weirdest roller coaster though I still feel ready and then freak out! Good luck with making your decision and there is no rush to decide.

Let me just say its actually a little more expensive than I first thought. I'm going private and was aware of the Ob costs, however the blood tests and ultrasounds and maternity clothes (yep had to buy some bigger looser clothes on the weekend!) all add up!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cantwait, I hope you and your family are coping okay. It is a terribly hard time. Remember all the good times and know your Dad is now at peace.

Shadow, Please, please, please let this be your month! I am sure it is, it is so your turn! What is Hand foot and mouth? I have only heard of it in passing. I hope your DS gets well soon. We are hanging out for playgroup to restart after school holidays. Little kids love people their own size.

Oh no Nomie! I only just counted on the calander today we have only 8 weeks till we start! I guess you just have to listen to your head a little more than your heart. Its a very hard decision.

Munchkin, you are so cute, I've never played 2up but my DH has once and reckons it is unreal fun!

Oh my gosh Disney, if it wasn't for you mentioning it I would never have noticed I was nominated! Pretty chuffed! But how do they figure out nominees? So glad your morning sickness has gone, did you have any cravings or aversions? I remember when first pregnant with DS I was a long time vegetarian but could not be in the same room as pumpkin, beans, lettuce or sweet potato. It was a tricky time, trying to get my head around meat was werid.

Welcome backM2OR!

AFM We are off to the dentist tomorrow. Our whole family is getting checked. DS has a chip on his tooth that I am worried may be an entrance for decay. Poor little guy wacked his teeth on a duplo block. Hopefully it is nothing. he is going to scream, and I am going to have to be the mean one and hold him. But it is only for the best.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies me too! Yay disney that is promising! I can't remember greasy hair with ds.... I just thought it was unusual, i Didn't know it could be a symptom of pregnancy!

hand foot and mouth is a viral infection. when ds gets it he starts with a mild temp for a day or so and really lethargic and clingy. Temp may or may not be there. He usually goes off all foods but purees, mash, custards etc.
    they then get blisters on hands feet and around their mouth or ulcers inside their mouth. They can also get them on their bum (he didn't last time but this time its everywhere and no nappy rash cream or paw paw is touching it...poor thing ) he has the ulcers in his mouth, spots around it, on hands and feet also. Its spread by saliva, or contact with the fluid in the blisters mostly, quite contagious.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nomie, thats no good you may have to put off ttc fx everything falls into place.

Trio. ouch! Good luck at the dentist!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Trio View Post
    Oh my gosh Disney, if it wasn't for you mentioning it I would never have noticed I was nominated! Pretty chuffed! But how do they figure out nominees?
    Others on the hub nominated... :-)

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry ladies I missed the new thread! Oh well found it now.

Can't Wait - I'm so sorry for you loss I hope you have all the love and support around you.

Congratulations on all the ladies who are nominated thats pretty exciting even if there are no prizes.

For Anzac Day DH and I are off to Sydney in the morning for the weekend. Can't wait to get away for a while and see some friends as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad you found us sjk!

Testing day tomorrow Shadow! If I am this excited how excited must you be!!!! How is you DS. Its sounds terrible.

ASM Oh my gosh! I have to have my first ever filling in a couple of weeks. I am so shocked my teeth have always been tip top. I must admit I have been doing a rush job most mornings.

But DS is all good. we just have to make sure we clean his chip really well, and take him back in 9 months when he is older and can understand more. Poor guy he was on my lap but screamed still. It was hard to hold him still, its totally against my instincts but I soothed him as best I could. And it was for the best.

I also have to have an x ray to check my wisdom teeth before we get pregnant. I suspose it is a good idea. Though my wisdom teeth haven't acted up in years.

Sleep tight everyone.