Closed Thread
Page 12 of 84 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by M2OR View Post
    Hey all, not sure if you guys will remember me as it has been forever since my last post!

The last time I posted I'd just found out I had CIN3 abnormal cervical cells. I've since had the lletz procedure and in the 6 week recovery period.

I've been crazy busy with wedding stuff lately, also had to deal with losing my gran just over a month ago, so have been steering clear of the Internet.

I'm glad to see that our graduates' pregnancies are going well! I can't wait until I can say that I'll be joining you in the due in threads... just under 3 months until we can start TTC! 😊

Anyway, letting my boys stay up to have movie night tonight, so I'd better go watch it! xx
    Welcome back!! So sorry about your gran and glad you've got the lletz proceedure behind you xx here's to a bfp asap

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks JessyJ 😊

That's so cute about your little one! My two have been bugging us to have another baby lately, maybe our cluckiness rubs off on our kids? My 7yo has his heart set on a sister, but my 5yo wants a brother. My 7yo suggested I have twins, a boy and a girl! I had to explain to him that we're not able to choose! Lol
    I hope all of you have had a great weekend. Ours has been nice, really relaxing 😊
    Short work week this week! Only doing 3 days, so excited! Haha xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    They must! Dd is just obsessed with babies (she's just turned two!) and a couple of my closest friends had bubs about 4 weeks ago so she's somewhat emmersed in it all.

So excited to hear thst MrsLA is utd, that is great news!

How are you pregnant girls going? Any weird cravings yet? How I wish I was in your shoes right now!

Afm, at Chatswood having a coffee and doing coles SOLO! The things that excite when you have kids...ah!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, sorry I haven't been around much lately. Dad passed away last week so the last month or so has been pretty tough. Feels like we are through the worst of it now so I will try and comment more on here!

Im 16 weeks and my due date was changed to the 6th October when I went for my 12 week scan. 4 weeks to go and I am half way, also looking forward to the 20 week scan too

I hope you are all doing well

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantwaitforabubba View Post
    Hi girls, sorry I haven't been around much lately. Dad passed away last week so the last month or so has been pretty tough. Feels like we are through the worst of it now so I will try and comment more on here!

Im 16 weeks and my due date was changed to the 6th October when I went for my 12 week scan. 4 weeks to go and I am half way, also looking forward to the 20 week scan too

Congratulations on your pregnancy and I'm sorry to hear about your dad xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Sorry to hear about your dad. I hope you're doing well and bubs is nice and snuggly in your belly!!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    M20R of course we remember you. Welcome back. You and I will be trying at the same time. Not long now.

Caintwait, so sorry to hear about your dad. Hope you and your family are coping okay. It must be hard. Good to have you back.

AFM, went to see the general surgeon today and they've book me in for surgery on my wrist next Monday. At least it will be out of the way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Nomie 😊
    I'm so excited to start trying! I've never wanted something as much as this next (probably last) baby!
    Hopefully we're both successful straight away and can join the due in threads together 😁

Cantwait- I'm so sorry about your dad. I have no words right now, just want to offer hugs xx

AFM- so sick of work and my boss at the moment! He drives me INSANE. Such an arrogant pr**k and a sleaze bag!
    I'm just staying there until I go on mat leave, then will put my notice in toward the end (unless he gets transferred in the mean time - then I'll consider going back!)
    So much has been going on lately, I don't know where to start! Brain is definitely overloaded... bridezilla has been so close to making her appearance a fair few times over the past few months! My poor DF! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nomie- what's your surgery for?

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh my gosh so sorry to hear the sad news about your dad. He's not suffering anymore ad he got to enjoy your pregnancy!