Closed Thread
Page 11 of 84 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey all, not sure if you guys will remember me as it has been forever since my last post!

The last time I posted I'd just found out I had CIN3 abnormal cervical cells. I've since had the lletz procedure and in the 6 week recovery period.

I've been crazy busy with wedding stuff lately, also had to deal with losing my gran just over a month ago, so have been steering clear of the Internet.

I'm glad to see that our graduates' pregnancies are going well! I can't wait until I can say that I'll be joining you in the due in threads... just under 3 months until we can start TTC! 😊

Anyway, letting my boys stay up to have movie night tonight, so I'd better go watch it! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Jojo - so happy to see that second line : )

Nomie - the newish IKEA in Springvale is seriously fabulous. Half the stuff in my house is from there.

Re preseed - I've been having trouble getting it too. You used to be able to get it online but that supply seems to have dried up LOL.
    I've just bought Conceive Plus from pregnancyshop.com.au ($18.95 for 75ml). Apparently it can be found in chemists also.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I bought my pre seed from amazon. Took less than 2 weeks to arrive from the US.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomie View Post
    Miss V, I wish we had an IKEA here! I visited the one in Melbourne last time I was there. I felt like I was in heaven. Also, is there an Australian version of pre-seed I could find at the chemist?

JoJo, WOW! That's a nice clear BFP! Congratulations!
    I used the maybe baby gel. Similar to pre seed and less money. Can pick it up from most chemists. It definitely didn't hurt in our case lol

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by LilNightmare View Post
    I used the maybe baby gel. Similar to pre seed and less money. Can pick it up from most chemists. It definitely didn't hurt in our case lol
    This is one thing (sperm friendly lubes) i'm yet to try...might be worth a shot

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    If we aren't successful this month I'm going to try it out, and opks.... Just to increase our chances.

I think i'm over thinking the possibility of being utd... I'm only 7dpo, and am feeling queasy...so telling myself its maybe ms, when it could be anything
    Last edited by shadowangel0205; 21-04-2013 at 09:12.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    If we aren't successful this month I'm going to try it out, and opks.... Just to increase our chances.

I think i'm over thinking the possibility of being utd... I'm only 7dpo, and am feeling queasy...so telling myself its maybe ms, when it could be anything
    I've been feeling similar since around then. I'm 9DPO today. Hope its a great sign for both of us!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Me too! Though I know that a baby may not have even implanted yet, lol I hate this!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Me too!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, sorry I've been m.i.a the last few days! So excited for those of you in the tww, hope your ds gets a brother or sister asap shadow!

Grace is asking for a baby brother, I told her that daddy and I have to make one. She ran down to my dh and said "Daddy, make a brother now with mummy!" so cute, but she'll have to wait. I don't think we'll try til May now, but we'll see.

Mare, 12th day sugar free but I am going to have some stewed apple tonight - I need just a little something, so I chose that instead of blowing out on chocolate or similar. It's going well, honestly thought I couldn't make it this far but its been easier than I thought

Trio, how's bedtime going?

Congrats on the nominations ladies!