+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Crofty, Had no symptoms but lots of spotting with pregnancy number one (DS1), lots of symptoms with pregnancy number 2, which I miscarried. Prednisone masks morning sickness (bless it!) - my sickness really only kicked in with my pregnancy with DS2 when I was weaned off the Prednisone. With DS2 my boobs only got sore in 2nd trimester too, despite the mammoth amount of progesterone I was on. So symptoms aren't really a guide to anything. I'm really sorry the spotting is still underway - very frustrating - but its honestly not really a good guide as to what is going on. Rest up, try to relax - I'll keep sending healthy growing vibes to your little one

Hi Starfish!
    So soon now, am getting so excited about the arrival of your little one. Hope to see some pics of this precious bub I've been sending all these positive vibes to for all these years! Hope you are doing okay, not too uncomfortable. Make sure you get DH to take a photo of you at your biggest - I still can't believe how MASSIVE I was with Tom (had my own postcode, I am sure ....)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tryingfortwo For This Useful Post:

Starf1sh  (14-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thx lochnessie and starfish

BT at 6 weeks 12,173 - was told its rising nicely so good news from my end😄 another milestone crossed

Starfish - I love gold class!! I usually go with GFs to watch chick flicks or perv fests!!! DH was lucky tong along this time - lol - but was very disappointed with hangover 3 still got us out of the house and our minds off our pregnancy for a couple of hours and he got to spend some time with his bromance - yes he sat next to he mate and they shared a Sunday!!!!! Was the great gatsby good??? Rlly woth leo it cant not be can it??? I really want to see that but think I'd have to see that with my mum or sis a don't think DH would enjoy that one - how's little princess starfish going - not long now!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks again tryingfortwo - we must of been posting at the same time spotting has eased again today so hopefully a good sign of better things to come xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

Starf1sh - What's TESA?
    DH has swimmers, just not many. So I think we will be looking at IVF/ICSI.
    Yes this will be our first grand baby.
    Which brings happiness, sadness and some decisions to be made.
    My son lives in NZ, so I won't be get to be as hands on as I would like to be.
    But also means saving to go back to NZ in January after grand baby is born.
    But then I am worried that if we need to do a couple of cycles for us to have a baby.
    How are we going to afford IVF/ICSI and travelling to NZ a few time a year to see my son and his new little family.

Wow only 3 weeks to go aye! Got baby room all sorted and bag for hospital all packed? So exciting

Crofty - Awesome blood test results. I hope the spotting has eased up.

Hope everyone else is doing well, Littlefeet, lochnessie, tryingfortwo, Swede and anyone else I have forgotten.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crofty great blood results!! The spotting must be very stressful, but it sounds TOTALLY NORMAL so I hope it continues to ease off for you. You must be so excited about the scan on 18th.
    Starfish and Swedie you ladies are on the countdown now. It's so exciting to hear your news and count down the days with you both!
    Littlefeet hang in there hon. You're going through a tough time right now and just keep taking one day at a time. Hopefully new windows of opportunity will open up to you when you least expect it. I had the worst year of my life last year, but it has turned around a lot, time does that Give yourself time, that's all you can do.
    Nessie so lovely to hear from you and it sounds like you're in a really good place right now. I think you're right, giving yourself another focus does make all the difference.
    Trying, Hoping, Slinky, PinkB, and all you other wonderful ladies.

afm AF arrived yesterday so just waiting on the nurse's call early next week to start peeing on sticks to monitor ovulation and lock in a transfer date. I'm in a very different (and better) headspace this time around and my expectations are much more realistic, so while hopefully I'll come out the other side with a BFP, I also hope I have better coping mechanisms in place if it doesn't stick.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hoping, you have probably googled TESA by now! It's a sperm extraction method (surgical) to get the little suckers out directly from the testes. They use it for quite a few things, including failed vasectomy reversal but sounds like your DH's are finding their own way out!

Crofty, good news on the bt! Gatsby was great, DH enjoyed it too... Oh and Leo just gets better with age!

Thanks Trying I think you'd have to be my no. 1 cheerleader, and you are STILL standing, no mean feat! 37 weeks today (officially full term ) and really packing on the kgs these last couple of weeks! Had some professional bump photos taken at 32 wks, will try and add them to the album and will def take one the night before my Csection date to capture the bump in it's final glory.

Rubee, your cycle is officially underway!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi to all, sorry for my long absence, life has been hectic and we have been without a computer for a while, I did a huge catch up post before then and lost it! But enough excuses I am so glad to read all is going well with a few of my old buddies... Crofty - OMG I am sooooo over the moon to read your wonderful news!!!!!! huge congratulations to you amazing news to read!!!! Starfish - so much news to catch up on, so glad all is well with you and a little girl on the way, so happy for you I may be biased but team pink is so much fun! I hope everything goes well over the coming weeks. I hope everyone else is going well, I will have more of a read and catch up but sending everyone lots of

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great to hear from you PinkB How did things go with Isabella's op?

Crofty, I know you must be nervous but sending you lots of good baby vibes for your scan tomorrow and hoping you see a lovely or even !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies just a quick one I had US today - there's good news and bad news for us. Good news we have a healthy little beanie baby on board with a HR of 134, bad news, the 2nd embryo seems to be in my tube, there's no HB or sac so that's good news, I have an appt tomorrow with the professor of obstetrics, gynaecology and neonatal at westmead after the science director at the fertility centre intervened immediately after my scan today so should know more tomorrow on whether we will have the eptopic removed or closely monitored to see if it resolves itself - never a dull moment in this house!!!!! Just got to be closely monitored and any pain or gastro straight to the hospital - catch up with you all later, absolutely exhausted after today !!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crofty, bittersweet but sooooo pleased you have one perfect little bean in there! That is definitely worth celebrating! Hope that tomorrows news brings you some further peace of mind and a resolution that will keep you and beanie safe for the long haul! xx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Starf1sh For This Useful Post:

crofty  (18-06-2013)