+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Starf1sh, it must feel quiet surreal to be so close to getting what you have only dreamed about for so long. I am so excited for you. I hope bubs stays put till you OB is back. Sounds like everything is lining up nicely though, with placenta moving a bit. I can't wait to hear about your arrival in a few more weeks.

I have filled out all our forms and sent them on ahead with all our notes from GP. Not sure what questions to ask at this stage. I guess because our first appointment is the nurses appointment, where we do all our tests, then go back in a months time for results and see what the best plan of action will be. Not sure if we will be doing IVF or IVF with ICSI. Hubby has a really low sperm count after a failed vasectomey reversal. But since have never used contraception since reversal and never had even a miscarriage. I can't help but wonder if there is something else going on. We did ovulation charting and all the vitamins you can think of for 2 1/2yrs to try and get pregnant on our own. But because we have both had children (both of us been married before) before reversal. We know that all our parts use to work fine .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just a quick update during origin 1/2 time!!!! GO NSW!!!!!

Today was a good day - they say it comes in 3's!!! - HCG came back @ 2100 today (yay - I'm still preggas!!!) got in contact with my immunologist office and told them whats been going on so hopefully get a call back tomorrow with any tweaks to my immune protocol and got the letter in the mail form the FS with instructions on how to book in my 7 week scan with the hospital - eeeeeeekk feeling more real now!!!!

Catch up with personals later xo Crofty

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Not been here for a really long time but I wanted to check n and see how you are all doing.

Starfish -I know you're coming to the end of your pg now and I can't wait to hear all about yourbeautiful bub when she arrives. I often think of you and your incredible strength to get to this point. You will never know how much you have inspired me and how much your support and words have helped me.

Crofty - congratulations. I am so so happy for you. What wonderful news to come back on the thread and see. I may just stalk you now! Wishing you an I eventful pg xxxx

Rubedoo -how are you? It's good to see that things are beginning to get moving for you. I will be praying to hear your BFP soon. I need to read back and see what else has been going on.

To everyone else. Hope you are all travelling well.

AFM - nothing to update really. Had a follow up with my FS as I ran out of DHEA. She said she wouldn't give me anymore as I had been n them since June last year and there was not enough research about long term effects if you've been on them a long time. She told me about different things age would do if we did another cycle but as DH is currently not working we can't afford to it. I feel like time is getting away from me now, I had another birthday which just reminded me of how old my eggs are getting It looks like I have to accept that we will only have DS. I know how blessed I am to have him but I don't know when the emotional pain will ease that I can't have another. Time is helping, and I'm trying to find other ways to fulfil my life. Other than that, all good. Love and best wishes to you all xxx

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Feet For This Useful Post:

Rubeedoo  (06-06-2013),Starf1sh  (06-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Littlefeet- so sorry to hear of your appt with fs - definately what you don't want to hear - sending some luck for an financial windfall to come your way so that you can epicycles xo by all means stalk away - the more cheerleaders we have on out corner the better "bring it on" I say!!! I know how you feel about birthdays etc, mine is slowly approaching and DH just celebrated his and we also just celebrated 10 years of being together last week as well- all these celebrations just remind you that we're not getting any younger!!!

Hoping41more - all systems go for you!!! What a great feeling and I now your journey is short lived 😄

Starfish - we all ❤ hearing about your preg journey!!!btw last time I checked our thread is titled TTC & UTD 😁 thanks also for the "heads up," my DH has a huuuuge head and runs in the family, me on the other hand, PIN head!!! Keep those legs x'd for a few more weeks so you get your monies worth from your OB!!!!

Thx again trying for your reassuring words xoxoxoxo

Hi everyone else keeping up to date😄😄😄

So as advised last night during Origin, I saw my GP. Today I booked my 7 week scan for 18th June and am seeing my immunologist tomorrow afternoon to discus way forward with my treatment/immune protocol.

Have a great weekend everyone!!! I'm off to Gold Class sat night with DH and another couple to see hangover 3 😄

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a little off topic.
    I have created a signature, but it isn't appearing on my posts.
    What am I doing wrong?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Never mind there it is,lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crofty, how exciting for you, the scan. You have waited a long time to get to this point. You just better take some tissues for the scan
    Have fun at the movies too. Hubby has watched that one, I have seen the other 2.

Little Feet, It is had when you heart and logic want different things. I really hope things change for you and you still get a chance to have another baby.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to hoping41more For This Useful Post:

crofty  (07-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies hope your all doing well😄

Been pretty quiet in here lately

Just an update from my end I have a follow up BT tomorrow as I'm still spotting which is realllllly doing my head in :/. So my immunologist has ordered bed rest for the week (and that was since last Friday) to try and ease up the spotting- still no real symptoms but as I put that down to being on prednisone, continuing on clexane and on high dosage of progesterone pessaries which also give and or hide pregnancy symptoms.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crofty I didn't have any symptoms until around 9 weeks & I spotted until 10weeks , I remember feeling very anxious. I went to my OB twice in a week at 10weeks just to make sure everything was ok, so do whatever you need to feel less anxious.

Littlefeet I'm sorry finances have gotten in the way of you fulfilling your family dream, just not fair is it Lucky we gave up when we did as there is no way we could afford it now. I'm fine now with the decision to stop at one, I think once you take the focus off it you start to heal

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hoping, really hoping that your 1st cycle will be your last, and as you say bodes well that your have proven evidence of all of your parts working previously! Wow, now I can see your sig I see you will be a grandma in the next 6 months too! Are you using TESA to get swimmers from DH since the reversal?

Littlefeet, Thank you for your kind words. I took DHEA for more than a year and my FS had had people on it for twice as long as that with no observed ill effects. It would be a good idea to be closely monitored if you were to take it long term but as it is a compounded product would your GP be willing to prescribe it?

Crofty, how did your bt go yesterday? Hope the spotting eases off it is unerving but definitely common So on the countdown with you till scan date now!

Btw how did you enjoy Gold Class? DH and I went to GC on Sunday to see 'The Great Gatsby', loved it but almost needed a forklift to get out of my comfy chair at the end!

Rubee, has AF arrived yet?

Nessie, Trying, Swede and anyone else I've missed.