+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    OMG OMG Crofty!!! That is a definite BFP!!! Another quiet here! I also had brown spotting during my 2WW but wasn't too concerned as my progesterone was sky high. I would definitely get a bt to see those numbers double and check P4, if not through your clinic then perhaps your GP? So excited for you and this is your bubba/s

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank ladies for logging in tonight and giving me some glimmer of hope!!!! I just caved and did another test (2hrs since my 1st) and although a lot fainter, there is a 2nd line- so I guess full steam ahead in the morning - after I pinch myself and go to bed soon and wake up DH with hopefully 2 lines in the morning yes very cautious at this stage especially under the circumstances

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I did another test this morning - my bladder couldn't hold out any more (1.30 this morning!!!) and I hid the test in the top draw of our on suite - and when DH got up for his shower I said - don't get too excited but I've done 3 tests and each has 2 lines (did say tested twice last night due to some spotting and wanted to put myself out of misery!!!) he asked if any if the multitude of meds I'm on could give a false positive and i said only pregnyl which I haven't taken this cycle - so ill call my FS an immunologist today to talk BTs and tactics - uuuggghhh hope this is real here's my sticks!!!

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1369598714.879053.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG Crofty I'm soooo excited for you, they are just beautiful those strong pink lines!!!!! Can't wait to hear your BT results.

Swede I hope you are taking it easy, not long for you now.

Starfish I wish I had finished work earlier with Ash, my water broke after a 12 hour day (37 weeks)& I really was exhausted for months. Enjoy your time & really get lots of rest.

Hi to everyone I haved miss

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lochnessie For This Useful Post:

crofty  (27-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG I'm in shock!!! It's a BFP!!! HCG 109 - unsure of progesterone yet - were pinching ourselves and DH us still stunned and doesn't know what to say!!! Thank you all sooooo much for getting me through today!!!!!! Xoxo Crofty ❤

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Crofty ... You're PREGNANT!!! Lovely numbers especially since you are a couple of days ahead of your official test date and hope you get some equally reassuring P4 numbers tomorrow xx

You are also right about the Pisces connection (good memory!) and you and my DD could very well end up sharing a birthdate

Nessie and thanks for that advice! Hoping I will get at least 3.5 weeks at home. Hope you are doing great

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Starf1sh For This Useful Post:

crofty  (27-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    WOOHOOO Crofty!!!!!!! You are officially a mama to be, how incredibly exciting I know it's early days, but I also think it's really important to celebrate each milestone. And today is a HUGE, HUGE milestone. I couldn't wait to get home tonight and log on and see what your third stick said and now you've had the BT to make it all official, yeehaaaa! Congratulations lovely
    Lochnessie, so wonderful to hear from you.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Rubeedoo For This Useful Post:

crofty  (28-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ahh Crofty, you've made my night .... how wonderful lovely you are PREGNANT!!! Preggers, up the duff, in the club .... I had a level of 108 on the first test I had on the pregnancy that turned out to be Tom and I remember my FS telling me it was in the 'perfect' range. Well done to you and DH. Enjoy this moment!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to tryingfortwo For This Useful Post:

crofty  (27-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crofty How wonderful to read.....Congratulations......I am so very happy for you and hubby......Cloud 9 for sure.....Lets bring on a chain of bfp's!!!!!!!
    WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rubee - it is small world sometimes...maybe our path would have crossed # june - not far away...hope you can get to start very soon...

Starfish - enjoy that time off before bubba is here MIL is doing good considering - she is staying at our house meanwhile she is getting radiation on her brain..but only got four more treatments and then back to chemo the week after on her lungs. She has no sideeffects except tiredness.....amazing really...so she almost seem better than she has been to be honest.....We will get an update soon to see how/if the tumours is shrinking....Thanks for asking
    i just am getting so excited for you....soon to meet your little girl

Nessie - time flies this time around to be honest....week by week...I feel so much better with this pregnancy than with Archie....I have this last week though started to get really nauseous again....
    Seeing the doctor on Wednesday - getting an update on my antibody..it has been doing very well so far...
    Will chat about my birthplan...hubby and I cant agree what so ever....it feels a bit difficult and disappointing - but he just dont want me to go through with a vaginal birth again (had lots of drama and complictions and ended up with emergency c-section) - I feel I do would like to try it again but I need his 100% support to do that...but we havnt quite settled that issue just yet....
    work been good - only doing max 3 jobs per day...so not so hectic....

Hi to everyone else

14. The Following User Says Thank You to swedeendie For This Useful Post:

crofty  (27-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    CONGRATULATIONS CROFTY As you can see I'm very excited!!!! Enjoy the wonderful feeling of that BFP

16. The Following User Says Thank You to lochnessie For This Useful Post:

crofty  (29-05-2013)