+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    YAY congratulations Crofty...you are PUPO!!!!!!
    Sprinklingshowers over you....

2. The Following User Says Thank You to swedeendie For This Useful Post:

crofty  (21-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanx for your thoughts, wishes and good vibes ladies all growing well in the tww (so far) ask me that by weeks end - lol - just a quick one to say I appreciate all your support xoxo Crofty ❤

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crofty good luck with the TWW. I've been thinking of you and hoping it hasn't been too stressful.
    Swede I hope they followed through with those lighter duties How funny that you're a newspaper photographer. If you were in Melbourne I'd probably know you because I was in the media industry too up until last year. Hope all is going well with Archie and the cot and the new little bean
    Starfish six weeks to go!! How are you feeling and has that nursery furniture arrived yet because you're going to need it soon You're on the home stretch baby
    afm I think we'll be meeting Princess Starfish and baby Swede before I even get a transfer. All this paperwork and the new appointments are taking some time to work through. Anyway, they're transferring the embryo to the new clinic this coming week and I have a follow-up June 3 to start locking in the dates for the actual transfer. it all happens smoothly in June.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crofty, just checking in on you...isn't the 2nd week the worst!?? Any POAS action in your household as yet? Hope you are hanging in there lovely and continuing to cross my fingers very tightly for you

Rubee, ahhhhh the incessant waiting! I hope this is because all the stars are aligning for a perfect transfer for you! Are you feeling settled in your new place? I rang the baby furniture shop this week as was starting to get a little anxious and they are saying 2 weeks till delivery now, phew! Looking forward to having some time at home to get organised.

Trying, any update on using your frosty soon?

Swede, hope that work has calmed down for you and you have been able to do light duties. I have only a week left at work and I'm really counting down the days as I am so exhausted by 3pm most days! I take my hat off to you as I cannot imagine working through to 38 weeks (and besides my DD will arrive pretty soon after that!). How is your MIL doing?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Starf1sh For This Useful Post:

Rubeedoo  (26-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi swedeenie, starfish and rubeedoo - thx

Bring on June 3 rubeedoo!!!! Hope al goes well for you Hun

Not long now baby starfish - ru still due around 26th June??? I remember as that's my bornday - ru also a picies from memory??? My mum and ALL my good girlfriends through primary, high school and work were all born 28 feb - great stars of alignment for you and your precious little DD

How ru feeling sweede??? What is you EDD???

Hi everyone else out there

Sorry if TMI , but I really need your opinions - has anyone had any really dark spotting like the darkest of brown and still got two lines? I just took a test tonight and its got a slight 2nd line - i could've peed too much on the stick as well a so this could also give a fake positive couldn't it???) not getting my hopes up too much I guess - its just really strange (and I've never seen two lines on a pee stick in my life???)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crofty oh my god!!!!!! Two lines can only mean one thing!! I've heard about ladies on bubhub getting dark brown spotting and BFPs, so in my non-medical opinion it sounds like AMAZING news!!! I'm shaking, I'm so excited for you, and I have everything your BFP is confirmed very soon. When do you do your blood test?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know rubeedoo!!! It seems unlikely though??? Guess ill just test again in the morning as this was about 6.30 om tonight

Don't know if my pic will upload properly but ill try

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1369560770.705948.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Bella , no I didn't have pregnal this cycle, I'm already on 400mg twice daily of progesterone - I think ill test again in the morning and then maybe go for BT in my official poas day Wednesday??? WFC don't do blood tests - BUT I could possibly convince them to give me one since I'm a good paying customer - see if this pic works ????

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1369561384.684545.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crofty that line is as clear as anything
    Oh WOW!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crofty, you can pee on a stick until the cows come home but you will only get two lines from HCG - and you only get that from Pregnyl or pregnancy! My FS told me very clearly that there were false negatives but never false positives on a pee test (unless you've been taking Pregnyl). Dark brown spotting is very normal - I had it with my pregnancy with DS (its more common with first pregnancies, apparently, and with pregnancies off fresh cycles). That's a nice strong second line - a very cautious, careful congratulations, Crofty! I'll keep sending positive, healthy growing vibes to those embies