+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Crofty, you are doing an amazing job!!! You brought your precious boy safely into the world after giving him the best environment possible for 9 months and now you are doing your absolute best to meet his needs. Which ever way it goes with the breastfeeding babies don't remember how they were fed, just that they were loved.

Beautiful words Trying. I hope you are doing well xx

Swede, I am sorry you have so much on your plate right now, it sounds really tough but I'm so glad you have a holiday coming up to give you a chance to recharge. Hope it is amazing and that your beautiful little family is thriving?

Simpson, these weeks are going to absolutely whizz by! When are you finishing work? Sorry to hear about the GD, but great it can be managed by diet so far Loved your description of your little wriggling VIP on board and I'm starting to get very excited for you!!!

Millie!!! So lovely to hear from you and that Stella is making stellar progress! Exciting news about going ahead with another transfer, please keep us posted! Did you watch Mary Coustas last weekend? So ecstatic for her and her DH and what an incredible job she has done for raising awareness of egg donation.

I can't quite believe that I am planning a 1st birthday either, time really has seemed to fly in the last few months

AFM, our little lady continues to delight us every single day with her beautiful smile and ever expanding repertoire of new skills. Have negotiated my return to work for the end of June which feels like it will come up very soon!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Millie- I'm definitely breathing a little easier these days, so nice to let go of all the anxiety and fear I had before, and just look forward to bub's arrival. Great news that your DD is out of the brace and all is looking good with her hips. Exciting stuff planning for #2!! We have 4 frosties and been thinking about age gaps, but no idea how soon we want to try again. I guess we should see how we go with baby #1 first!

Starf1sh- returning to work & planning Miss A's 1st b'day , how did they come around so soon?? Enjoy the last precious months at home, no doubt they will go all too quickly. Are you returning full or part time? I'm starting leave at Easter, last day will be April 17th . Much as I'm looking forward to it, it's going to be bittersweet as I may not return to this job. I'd love to be able to, but all the overseas travel is just not compatible with a young family.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone going??????

Please update with some news!!!!

All good with me and the kids!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Swede I've been wondering the same thing!

Very happy news from me:

Our baby girl was born Thurs 8th May at 10.23pm. She was 3.29kg & 50cm. We have named her Amy Louise.

10 days old already and having her here is everything I imagined and more. So incredibly blessed! All is going well with feeding, sleeping and filing up nappies

Attachment 54714
    Attachment 54715

Thanks
    Reviews
    Simpson...congratulations on your little Amy!!!! How lovely is that; so happy for you!!!
    How has things settled?
    Anyone else with something to add?
    All good here..my little girl is almost 11 months; gone so quickly....love her to bits...my little man is just the best little boy anyone could ask for...very lucky

6. The Following User Says Thank You to swedeendie For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (04-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Simpson, cruised back into this thread and saw your wonderful news!
    Welcome to the world Amy Louise!
    Such pretty names! Am so thrilled for you Simpson and DH! I'm delighted to hear that all is going well and you are enjoying this precious time as a new family together. I hope you are recovering well from baby's arrival. I'm so glad you're a MUM!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to tryingfortwo For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (04-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Swede good on you for reviving the thread. Was recently wondering how @crofty was going??? (and of course the rest of you gorgeous gals)
    Wow your little one is 10 months! How time flies right? We have been busy planning DD's 1st birthday for THIS MONTH!!!

SD, Can never say Congrats enough and Miss Amy is an absolute doll Time for a FB update?! Btw ladies if you would like to connect through FB please PM me your details.

Trying as always big smiles Hope you are all doing well xx

AFM, as I mentioned Miss A is just about to turn 1. Her birthday has turned into a bit of an extravanganza (of the Hungry Caterpillar variety) as so many of our family and friends are travelling from near and far to celebrate with us. We are also having a family holiday in Vanuatu for a friends wedding then mama is back to work (part time) as of July 1.

Love to hear from the other 35+ ladies as well if you are out there

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Starf1sh For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (06-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    A new member at 36 just starting my journey. It's nice to see all the success stories in here and it gives me hope that these 36yo eggs can stick and I can have a bub of my own.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Any new news from anyone?????? Long time no see sort of

Just a little update from me...kids are doing fine; Archie is starting school in Jan and My little Issy Rissy; the great adventurer and no fear girl; is 2yrs and 3 months.....Love the cuddles; such nice cuddles....but compared to her older brother who did not really have terrible 2's - she does....most likely taking after her dad....
    I am so lucky....
    I am hoping everyone is doing fine too....