+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Swede, good on you for reviving the thread (although mostly graduates and babes 'in progress' here now!). How goes the teething? Still no sign of any little chompers for Allegra but she is mouthing everything and dribbling up a storm!

Great bump Crofty! Can you believe it or are you still pinching yourself that your bubba will soon be here? Enjoy your time at home nesting before your LO arrives

SD, wonderful that all is going so beautifully with your pregnancy, it's only fair after the long road to get here! Agree the longer wait between scans is torture before you feel movement. Won't be long now as I understand you have a posterior placenta? Will be keeping an eye out for your 19 week scan news. Finding out whether you have a hamburger or a sausage on board?

AFM, Miss A is 5 months old today! She has become very proficient at expressing a range of emotions from giggling and 'singing' along to 'Incy Wincy Spider' to grunting and cracking it when something becomes hard like rolling over or mama is too slow to pick her up! We have also just started solids which has been a hilarious (and messy) affair.

Trying, Millie, Rubee xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Croft!!! Love your bump!!! Totally awesome!!!
    Glad all the meds are getting eased off! Such relief!!! Soon to enjoy motherhood!!! So happy for u!
    Simpson!!! Wow! 19 week scan in not that long...half way mark coming up!
    I think with archie it took a whe before i started to feel the flutters; but with little miss it was super early (14w) but u sort of know too what it feels like and its hard to explain! Its certainly a sense of comfort to have those little movements!!! I freaked out too when i thought they where not there as per usual! But midwifes etc are so good; they will help out at any time.
    Are u feeling ok otherwise?
    Starfish! 5 months!!! It just goes so quickly!!! I wish i could bottle up these early feelings and all these special times!!!! They go way to quick!
    Dont u just love the giigles!!! Im waiting for miss issy to have a good chuckle! The last 3 days or so a little bit if a laugh has slipped out...eagerly waiting for more!!! Issy is doing well; 2 bottom teeth and a very decent size now!!! My milk virtually has dried up in the last few days..feels a bit sad but i have done my best. Little miss is just getting cranky on the boob while feeding...but still like comfort suck here and there!!!

Xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thought it was time to bump up this thread! Happy new year lovely ladies . Hope you all had a great Christmas and awesome start to 2014.

Swede- I can imagine the end of BFing must be sad, well done for getting so far! Your DS just had a birthday right? Happy b'day little man! Did you do anything special for it? I've been feeling great, aside from the massive weight gain I have no major complaints.

Crofty- I think my 24wk bump is as big as your 30w pic! I feel absolutely huuuge. How are you passing the time while waiting for bub to arrive?

Starf1sh- yes my placenta is posterior. Finally felt movements at 21+3, was really starting to worry as I was approaching the end of the 18-22wk window when it is supposed to happen. Not finding out whether its a sausage or hamburger . Looking forward to the surprise on bub's birthday. How's the solids going? I can just imagine A's cute little face covered in puree lol!

Trying- long time no post... hope you are well.

AFM- 24+3 today, seems to be going quickly now! Had the 19wk scan just before Christmas and all was perfect . Finally getting kicked on a regular basis and loving it. We had a houseful over xmas/ny with in-laws down from QLD, was lovely to see them all. Back to normal now and time to get stuck into the nursery preparation. We do have some of the big ticket items sorted and my BFF is throwing me a baby shower in March. Really excited and impatient to meet our little one, but grateful at the same time for every day we stay pregnant and keep bub baking.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all hope your all well!! It has been very quiet in here as Simpson said - you all must be cry busy with all the bubs and travelling around (rubee!!!)

Hope your all well, starfish, swede - how old are bubs now!?

Well I had my last OB appt yesterday - if I haven't gone into labour by Monday, I'm getting induced! I'll be 40 weeks. This time next week I'll be a mummy!!! Can't believe how fast the last 10 weeks has gone!!! Will keep you posted and let you know how birth goes xoxo Crofty

Thanks
    Reviews
    SD and Crofty, how I LOVE seeing your tickers!!!

Simpson, Yay! So lovely little Miss or Mr is regularly on the move. It is definitely one of the things I enjoyed most about pregnancy How are the nursery preparations coming along? (Another fun part of pregnancy). I was in such a rush to make it perfect before her arrival and of course she never even slept in there for months! Will you have little one in a bassinet in your room to start with?

Crofty, OMG!!! Its nearly time!!!!! Any movement at the station yet????? Can't wait to see your big announcement lovely, will be stalking regularly from Monday!

Wishing you a wonderful birth experience

Swede and anyone else still following xx

AFM, Sorry for late reply we have recently come back from our 1st overseas holiday with Miss A. She is 7 months old and continues to be a big bundle of gorgeous
    Last edited by Starf1sh; 02-02-2014 at 09:06.

Thanks
    Reviews
    sorry girls for not getting on.....

Crofty wow......how freaking exciting!!!! WOnder if it will be today then??? Cant wait to hear about it

Simpson - Fantastic>>>Not that long now really...how lovely to start all the prep for the nursery....Time will fly away.....

Starfish...its insane isnt it....my little girl is 7 month in a week - where the heck has that time gone? Hope your trip was lovely.....

My little miss is just the best little baby...OMG...how I adore her. She is my little ray of sunshine
    I will prob go back to work a bit earlier than planned - darn it - but I think our financial pocket is suffereing...so I will go back just after our thailand trip in March.
    Archie is such a great big brother - he loves his little sis and it is great to see how he interacts with her...im very proud of him

to everyone else.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Waiting....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies just quickly as didn't sleep much yesterday or last night. Just wanted to let you all know we welcomed our little miracle man to the world on Monday night, 3 feb at 11.21pm, weighing 7pd11, 51cm we named him Braxtyn 💙💙💙 and he's beautiful

Thanks
    Reviews
    CONGRATULATIONS CROFTY and DH!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the world beautiful little man Your parents have waited a long time for you and so many are delighted you are here!

I'm sure you are delighting in your gorgeous bundle (even with the sleeplessness!). Enjoy these very special early days xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulation crofty! Thats is just wonderful news!!!
    So longed after bubba! Enjoy those very special cuddles! Im so happy for you!!!
    Welcome to the world young Braxtyn!!!!