+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Too right! Crofty!
    I think my hubby would love if archie wants to play league too!! He used to play to...but as long as he wants to play any sport is good!
    It is such special time being pregnant; so hard to imagine how they will look like. Its amazing how different babies can look too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Swede - Your children are absolutely scrumptious! So divine No one will push your girl around with big bro around. Sooo cute.

Starf1sh - Your baby girl sounds like a star! Stella still doesn't sleep through the night every night. She is sleeping through some nights though. One day I'll look less like a zombie

Crofty - I'm so glad your boy is doing really well and dancing around in there. Enjoy this time with your family, as it has been very hard-won. Before you know it, he will be kicking around in his bassinet

'Hi' to everyone else here. It's great to read such happy updates

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to milliegirl For This Useful Post:

crofty  (16-10-2013),swedeendie  (25-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Many apologies for not catching up sooner, this year has been crazy!
    Swede – a very belated Congratulations on the safe arrival of your gorgeous girl Isabella (fantastic choice of name by the way!) The photos of your two are gorgeous – Isabella looks so alert!
    Crofty – so glad to read that all is progressing perfectly with your pregnancy – congratulations on finding out you are having a boy! So exciting!
    Simpson Desert – I am ABSOLUTELY ELATED to read news of your pregnancy – wow, I am so very very happy for you after all you have been through
    Rubee – hope you are going ok, I was so sad to hear your embie didn’t survive the thaw. Hope ur having a good holiday.
    Tryingfortwo – glad to hear you are back trying for no. 3, hope your boys are well
    StarfishSo glad to read Miss A is doing well. She must be at a gorgeous age now and interacting more. Hope the reflux is going ok, both my girls have had it to differing degrees and its an added challenge. Miss I has really struggled with it this year and we are struggling to wean her off her meds. Congrats on your 7 yr anniversary too – so much to celebrate!. Sorry for my messy post, I can't figure out this new bubhub!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PinkButterfly For This Useful Post:

crofty  (16-10-2013),swedeendie  (25-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starf1sh- the holiday served as a triple treat! My friend's wedding, baby moon and our 9yr anniversary present . Was lovely to get away and Koh Samui was beautiful, but for some reason I couldn't wait to get home. Sorry no pics on FB yet, bit slack! Will get around to it, but won't be many with me in them... the moonface and extra kilos are really noticeable in photos and we're keeping the pregnancy news off FB for a while longer Yay for giggles and one feed a night! I'm so looking forward to that stage

Swede- awww your little ones are super adorable! Sounds like everything is great with Archie being a good big brother and Isabella sleeping like a champion, your kids make this parenting thing seem easy!!

Crofty- awesome that you can actually see the movements! Wow!! Not good that you're still sick though, I don't know how you put up with that for so long. I'd be hitting the maxolon! It has been fun breaking the happy news, I never get sick of the reactions. Lots of tears and squeals of joy .

Milliegirl- Hi! Nice to see a graduate popping in with well wishes

Pink B- so great to hear from you! This year has passed in a blur for sure. Some days I still pinch myself, can't believe I'm actually growing a baby! I hope your girls are both great and life is treating you well.

AFM- got home on Monday and very glad I don't go back to work until Oct 28th. We're off again next week on a camping trip with friends, going to be fun! My NT scan is booked for 30/10, can't wait to see bubs again and this time he/she should actually look like a baby!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SimpsonDesert For This Useful Post:

swedeendie  (25-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crofty, It's so awesome when bubs start to move regularly (and incredibly reassuring). The 1st time I ever felt Princess Starfish move was at 16 weeks and I was sitting in a work conference...will never forget it! How's the going? I missed that but also had severe heartburn during my 2nd and 3rd tri. I ended up on medication after I exhausted all the over the counter options which finally did the trick.

Swede, cute pic of your beautiful bambinos! You sure do make gorgeous chubby bubbas! My little one is having a growth spurt. She dropped to the 15th percentile soon after birth but is making her way back up to the 50th.

Millie, so lovely to hear from you Hope Stella is doing beautifully and making progress with her hip? Also hope you will get some uninterrupted sleep soon!

PINKB!! lovely! Was so excited to see your post, have thought of you and your girls often. I'm sorry to hear you have also had long term reflux issues. We seem to mostly have Allegra's under control with losec, however I recently had it made up a pharmacy interstate when I was visiting family and the suspension didn't look right to me. Sure enough 2 days later we were back to square 1 with the vomiting, crying and not sleeping but thankfully things are starting to return to normal now. It is challenging for sure, but I am so relieved that she is otherwise healthy! Good luck with weaning Isabella xx

Simpson, sounds like you had a wonderful break and Congrats on your anniversary! Counting down the days with you till your 12 week scan! Enjoy your camping trip xx

Rubee, if you are still reading along I hope you are having an amazing time!
    Trying, hope the cycle prep is going well??
    Last edited by Starf1sh; 17-10-2013 at 19:49.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Starf1sh For This Useful Post:

swedeendie  (25-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone, hope all you lovely 35+ ladies are doing well

Just popping in to update after my 12 week scan. It went better than we could have imagined, bubs ticked all the boxes and risk factors were super low. So relieved to reach this point! Seeing that our blob has grown into a proper little human was so incredible, made it feel very real .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Simpson! How lovely! It is a very special time!
    You must just be so thrilled!

Thanks for your nice words about my kiddies!!! They are adorable!!!

Starfish; spunds touch with tve reflux! Glad its getting better though...

My little girl got her first tooth a few days ago; its been about 4 days previously of loys of unsettled times and crying, but its ok now after it is fully out...now the next tooth is trying to pop out...sigh
    She is an early toothie as her brother was....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls!!! How are things with everyone? I would love an update!!!
    All good over here! My two little ones are doing great!
    Take care..xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sweedeenie!!! Happy that the little ones are doing well - bet they've grown!!!

Quick update from me, am now 30 weeks, (once we get through Christmas, the time will fly!!!) all going well, have my baby shower this Saturday and just over 3 weeks of work left til I start "career break/gap year"!!!!! Still nauseous and have indigestion but am now prescription medication free!!! Been a while - lol and soon to be injection free as well, I have 4 more clexane injections and that's it!!! All I have now is my vitamins - what a feeling!!! I also graduated from my immunologist so I have 1 doctor left ( the obstetrician) feels weird as I feel like I had a team of doctors at one point

How is everyone else doing? Starfish, Millie, pink B, rubee (hope your enjoying your adventure!!!), trying, Simpson - hope you new mummies have got those Santa photos organised!!!

Here's a baby bump @ 30 weeks to get you all through the week - lol

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1385502366.309852.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Swede- thanks for checking in... been so quiet here with nobody cycling. Glad to hear your little ones are going well. I'm going great, 16+3 now and eagerly waiting for my 19wk scan on Dec 17th. Hoping to start feeling the baby move in the next few weeks.

Crofty- love the bump shot . You are hitting the home stretch now... nearly finished clexane (lucky duck!) and very close to your last day at work, fantastic stuff!! I can imagine there'll be lots of teary farewells.

Rubee- would love an update on your travels.

Starf1sh- hope all is well with you and little Miss A

Trying- have you cycled yet or still getting ready to?

AFM- I've been very lucky to have a quite boring and uneventful pregnancy so far. Just wish I could feel movements already and know that bub is OK in-between check ups. This is the longest stretch without any monitoring (13-19 weeks), so I'll be very excited when Dec 17th rolls around.