+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So much good news lately!!!

Crofty, congrats on your perfect little man! Sorry to hear you're still not feeling great, but I bet you are starting to look fantastically round!

SD, sooooooooooooo happy for you love!

I think it's quiet as no-ne is cycling and most of those who have recently are UTD!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Simpson!!! Whoo!! Huge congratulation!!! To see that heartbeat is just priceless!!
    Im so very thrilled for you!

Crofty!!! Half way!!! That is magic!!! Hard to feel so sick but fx it will ease for u soon!!!
    Team blue!!! Omg! Just awesome!!!

Rubee! Hope ur trip is going fine!!! Trip of a lifetime!!!

Starfish! How is little miss going?

Hi to everone else!

All good with me and the kids! Isabella is for sure porking up...lol!! Doing formula and breastfeeding still; she is a tsll girl so looking rather skinny still; bug was 5.3kg in Monday at 11 weeks and 61.5 cm long!!! She is still a very good sleeper and sleep through most nights...
    Such good girl!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Swede- all good here thanks. Great to hear your DD is sleeping and feeding well!

Starf1sh- aww thanks . Some days I still pinch myself because this all seems too good to be true!

Crofty-

Trying- How are things coming along for you and your next cycle?

Rubee- If you're still reading, Hi and hope you're having a blast on your trip!

AFM- We have told our immediate families and close friends our happy news and are being flooded with congrats from everyone. Lots of excited people have been waiting a looong time for this baby, especially my in-laws! Also had first OB appt today and got a quick check up on our little one, very relieved that measurements and heartbeat are still OK. DH & I are heading off tomorrow on a holiday to Koh Samui, looking forward to 9 days in paradise .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Swede, great to hear Isabella is doing so well. Sleeping through, wow! It definitely starts to get a bit easier around this time doesn't it?

Simpson, have an amazing baby moon! Yes that's right honey it's a baby moon Pls post some pics on FB so I can live vicariously through you!

We are doing well. Miss A is 14 weeks today! She is usually waking for only 1 feed a night now so I am occasionally getting a 4-5 hour sleep in a row which is bliss! Still bf which hasn't always been easy with blocked ducts and supply issues now she's sleeping more but we persist! She is doing the most gorgeous littles giggles now, very sweet!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Sweedenie - what a good little girl miss Isabella is!! Hope my boy is as good of a sleeper as his dad - lol, how's Archie doing???

SD - hi again, your prob on the way to the airport enjoy the wedding and your baby moon!!! How awesome is it telling friends and family - instill have work friends come up to me with congrats an tears in their eyes!!!

Starfish - wow can't believe princess starfish is 14 weeks!!! How cute hearing about her giggles - must be an amazing feeling

Hi everyone else - enjoy your long weekend an go the Roosters (I think I'll go for the tri colours - as everyone loves to hate Manly )

Afm - still have the nausea, sickness and now heartburn (nothing that quicker doesn't fix ) but on a brighter note - bubs is moving around a lot and I saw him move for the 1st time on Saturday - pretty cool Moment!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Simpson; yay for koh samoi;;; love it! Have a great time!!! Enjoy that pregnancy bliss state!!!! So thrilled for u!

Crofty! Omg!!! A little wriggle around...that is just priceless! That brings a tear in my eye!!!!

Starfish! How r u!!! So great with some giggles; they just grow and thrive incredible much now...time flies!
    Glad feeding is going ok; it can be stressful! Feeding once oer night is still pretty awesome!!!

Archie is doing very well! He loves his little sister! Im so proud of him!
    My little girl is 3 months old tomorrow! Prob not so little anymore (lol) with the formula doing the chubbing up!!! Go girl! Ill go and measure her length and weight tomorrow!
    Starting to smile and chat more and more; just love it! Worldclass sleeper still...such a good girl
    Sendin a pic of my two darlings...girlImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1381223955.246042.jpg!

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG!!!! Sweedeenie!!!!! They are gorgeous!!!! I haven't seen Archie before very studly and Isabella is just beautiful - I think you have a couple of heartbreakers on your hands!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks crofty!!!
    Archie is and has always been a very Very solid boy....very tall too!!! I usually say its the viking in him...haha
    Lots of people just say; oh...he will be a rugby player for sure....lol
    Isabella is rather tall too but more fine boned...
    She is dark and archie is blond....
    Last edited by swedeendie; 09-10-2013 at 18:18.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi swede - I think our son will be nuggety too!! My hubby was a league player and is quite solid as well - we always said we hoped that if we had a girl it would take more
    After me (I was always talk and skinny growing up - hormones and picking and prodding haven't helped that over the last 4 years ) and a boy after him - bit hey at the end of the day - as long as they're healthy!!!! We've all been through soooooo much to get to where we're all at it's just fun to try and predict what our little miracles will look like when we meet them and see them
    Grow up

Hi starfish how's princess A

Hope your enjoying and relaxing in koh Samui Simpson reef - lol

Hi everyone else - hope your all well just a quick one on the way to work on the bus xo Crofty xo