+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh Starf1sh, that was beautiful. It made me cry happy tears . I couldn't have kept going without your support and I can't thank you enough for that. Many times I wanted to quit but stories like yours inspired me to fight another day. I will savour this for sure and wave to everybody from cloud 9 .

Crofty- did you have an OB appt today? How did it go?

Swede- it is exciting beyond words! I can't believe we caught a break at long last.

Hi Rubee & Trying and anyone else who's reading along

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SimpsonDesert For This Useful Post:

Starf1sh  (25-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Wahoo!

SimpsonDesert, CONGRATULATIONS! Wahoo you are pregnant!!!

I have tears in my eyes, I am so thrilled for you. PREGNANT! Its such an amazing word when you've been waiting to hear it for so long. When my FS's rooms rang to tell me I was pregnant with Tom I actually couldn't speak for over a minute, I was so overwhelmed! Those numbers look fantastic and strong to me - like a strong pregnancy from a healthy embryo busily dividing away on its way to becoming a healthy baby.

AFM well I'm back at work three days a week and CRAZY busy but the good news is my pap smear was all good and my endometrium looked okay - a little lower than it should been but doctor thinks that is just age related (a big THANK YOU to the doctor for that one). She'll boost me with oestrogen and progesterone anyway to fix that up once I cycle. Now back on the IVF lifestyle weight losing train, bye-bye coffee, sugar and wine, it has been so great to get reacquainted with you but now our paths must diverge again

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tryingfortwo For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (03-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies - sorry been a bit AWOL been pretty busy, tired and still nauseous - that s pregnancy I guess!!!!

Again Simpson - so happy for you and dh on your looooong awaited BFP!!!! Another Dr M miracle - how exciting!!!!!

Starfish - hope you and Miss A are well, good to jar your getting some sleep now as well!!

Sweede - how is Isabella and Archie doing??? Is he being a good big brother???

Rubee - how exciting about your trip!!! Hope you enjoy your adventure travelling around our beautiful country!!!!

Trying - hope Tom is well when do you actually think you'll start your cycle??? This year??? So exciting for you and Dh!!!!

Hi to anyone I've missed

AFM- had another OB appt yesterday (18 weeks) and he was able to tell us we're having a BOY!!!! Have our morph scan booked for next Thursday which will definitely confirm that we (or dh saw a pee wee - i saw nothing ) so this will be pretty exciting!!! Still really tired and nauseas - hope it eases up sooner rather than later!!!! I think it's due to me weaning off my medication - and no more progesterone pessaries - wooooohooooo!!!!!!! Still have daily clexane shots and 10 mg of prednisone

6. The Following User Says Thank You to crofty For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (04-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Simpson OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!! You're preggers!!!!!
    Congratulations dear lady, you have fought so hard to get this result and deserve a healthy bouncing baby to love and adore. What a beautiful father's day gift for your dh. He must be over the moon!!!! I'm so happy for you both and will definitely be checking in regularly to see how you and Crofty are progressing and how everyone else is going
    crofty what wonderful news with your appointment. It's a boy I'll be wishing you more good news and healthy vibes at your morph scan next Thursday!! I hope your nausea eases and yay for no more progesterone pessaries
    Trying wishing you all the best in the lead up to your next transfer You've been such an inspiration to me and so many others and your posts always make me feel so uplifted. I hope to see two lines for you very soon too
    to new mums starfish and swede and to all you other gorgeous ladies incl. Littlefeet, Nessie, Pinkbutterfly.
    afm busy packing. The departure date seems to be moving further back, but will definitely be in September some time. I'm heading west Starfish, off into the sunset Aiming to spend some time in south western Australia and finding some beautiful spots to stay and enjoy with my two furry travel companions.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rubeedoo For This Useful Post:

crofty  (04-09-2013),SimpsonDesert  (04-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Trying- Thank you so much! I was definitely shell-shocked getting that call and associating the word 'pregnant' with myself is just bizarre. Everytime I go to the bathroom I'm expecting to see AF and when there's nothing, I remember that she won't be in town for quite a while! So pleased to hear that things are in good order after your check up and the preparation has begun. You'll definitely be giving your last embie the best possible chance to join your family

Crofty- I can't believe that Dr M has achieved what I thought was impossible!! I really thought that someone was due to bomb out after the massive baby boom... and usually that someone is me . But the BFPs just keep coming and I bagged one! Amazing!! Bugger that you're still nauseous, I really hope it doesn't carry on too much longer. Yay for ditching the pessaries! And congrats again on your BLUE bundle . Awesome that you get to see him again so soon at next week's morph scan.

Rubee- Thanks so much for your kind words . DH is absolutely stoked! Almost time for you to hit the road! WA will have plenty to offer, what a great starting point. Happy last minute packing!

Starf1sh-

AFM- still hasn't sunk in yet! Even though I've had to do several things today like tell my boss that I won't be able to travel overseas later in the year (not comfortable travelling to remote parts of India) and arrange travel insurance to cover IVF pregnancy for our pre-organised holiday to Thailand in early Oct. I also very nervously called and made an appt with an OB as I heard how early they get fully booked... I hope I'm still pregnant when Oct 3rd comes around

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crofty, congrats on your bundle of BLUE!!! Enjoy the morph scan and getting to see all those beautiful tiny organs. Hopefully he will give you a glimpse of his gorgeous face and a nice piccy to take home!

Rubee, Bon voyage to you and your furbabies. Hope you can keep us updated on your travels

Hey SD/DR...lets just call you Mama to be!!! Love the ticker!

Trying, great to hear all looked good to go at the scan. Hope the healthy lifestyle is paying dividends (I am looking forward to getting reacquainted with a decent glass of wine, see below!) Any idea when your transfer might be?

AFM, Miss A is 10.5 weeks old and the reflux is much better, happy days The up and down sleeping continues, but all very normal stuff for a babe her age (Last night she did a 7 hours stint but she likes to keep us guessing when she will repeat these little gems )

DH and I are celebrating our 7th wedding anniversary this weekend. We ummed and ahhed over what to do as we usually make an effort to mark the occasion (last year we were scuba diving in Indonesia and Allegra was conceived the following month). We have decided as weary new parents we probably deserve a day out anyway so we our flying our babysitter in (my mum) so we can go out for lunch for some much missed wining and dining We won't know ourselves!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starf1sh- Call me whatever you like!! Good thing you took the opportunity to live it up last anniversary! Congrats on 7yrs and yay for getting some alone time with hubby for the special occasion . I bet the both of you sit there missing your little girl and checking for messages from your Mum every 5 mins! Glad to hear the reflux is better and you're getting some longer blocks of sleep. We have our anniversary coming up next month (9yrs) and are having a holiday to Koh Samui. Its for a friend's wedding but it can triple up as a 2nd honeymoon for our anniversary and a babymoon as well!

Hi Rubee, Crofty & Trying

AFM- After my first BT I was going well for a few days, then stupid negative thoughts & doubts starting creeping in... by yesterday I was going mental with worry! Had my follow up BT today and feeling SO much better now. Hcg has risen to 4512 and prog is good at 114 . That gives a doubling time of 44.5hrs and really puts my mind at ease that everything is on track . Having another BT next Tues, then scan is booked for 24/9. Fingers crossed we can keep clearing these hurdles

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quick update before I get stuck into work - morph scan completed, all measuring on track at 19w2d - all bits and pieces are in the right places. And it's still a blue one - lol daddy got to video mummy and bubby - mummy isn't such a great commentator - so I'll stick to my day job!!!! And mummy didn't look too bad on camera - especially after her big spew in the hospital gardens on the way in - lol!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crofty- sorry I had to laugh at the fertilising of the hospital gardens! Any relief from the sickness yet? Surely its got to start backing off! Congrats again on your perfect baby boy!

Starf1sh- how was the anniversary dinner? Hope Miss A was on her best behaviour for the babysitter

Trying- how's the health kick going? I must confess I'm going in the opposite direction. Eating far too much crap and gaining weight like a hippo! I've really got to reign it in otherwise I'll be paying for it later...

Hi Rubee & Swede

AFM- Final BT done & dusted and results were perfect . HCG now at 25451 and P4 103. Another big sigh of relief! Exactly one week til my scan, very excited about that and looking forward to seeing a heartbeat.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, quiet in here!

Updating with good news, had our scan today and we saw our little blob! DH was in total awe and I was crying when the sonographer found our baby. Measurements were perfect for 7wks 2days and heartbeat was 147 . So relieved we passed this milestone and I can relax a little now. Really excited now that we can start telling our families and close friends . Also feeling less guilty about all the food I've been eating now I know I really am growing a baby!