+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Crofty, congratulations on your fantastic combined resultsWhat a relief! It is very exciting times breaking the news to people Will also be great to start weaning from some of the drugs. I have just had my last clexane injection last night after taking it daily since last October, certainly won't miss it! Hope the MS settles down soon.

Trying, good luck with the remaining kgs and prep for your upcoming cycle Hoping this one will see you bring home a trifecta of bubs Really encouraging sign that your AF has been regular and normal since Tom's birth Let us know how the scan goes xx

Simpson, judging by some of the photos it definitely looks like you had a ball! Good for you and DH, as you say might be your last hurrah (for a while) I also think your feelings are completely normal and as you say SO many positive factors in your favour for this FET. I'm also vouching for their efficacy!

Swede, I'm deeply jealous of the sleep you are getting! I'm stoked when she goes 4 hours between feeds which has only happened a few times Sounds like you are doing everything possible for your supply, have you had some good support around it? Hope it picks up very soon

Rubee, hope your doing well xx

Thanks everyone who has asked after us. Has been a challenging few weeks with mastitis and the tummy issues (which all seemed to have led on from hospitalisation) but we're getting there. Miss A did get a diagnosis of reflux after a visit to the Paed last week and has been much more settled since starting some medication. She is 6 weeks today and we've just survived her 1st immunisations (which we both coped with pretty well )
    Last edited by Starf1sh; 08-08-2013 at 20:36.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone doing? Very quiet in here!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starfish...hows the mastiffs going? Hope u wont get it all the time!
    All good here except issues with weight for my little girl, after instruction from nurses on friday i have to top up with formula after each feed now, isabella is 6 weeks tomorrow and only gained 300 grams....she is so tiny...but been a heaps more content baby since having a real full tummy since friday!!! I can now put her down!!! Yay

Thanks
    Reviews
    Been very quiet in here indeed Sweedeenie!!!! Sounds like Isabella is doing well, other than her feeding, glad to hear the topping up of formula is helping wit the problem and remember, good things come in small packages

Starfish - hope Allegra is well, and the reflux is slowing easing up. So happy you survived her 1st immunisation needles - I bet it's harder on the parents than it is on bubs

Rubee - are you on the road yet travelling around???

Trying, how is your ore IVF plan going??? Have you had your U/S yet to Check your uterus???

Simpson - hope BT confirms your on your way for transfer this week so you get the mot of those intralipids!!!!!

Hi to Millie, little feet, slinky, kismet, lochnessie and everyone else out their

AFM - not much happening here - 16 weeks tomorrow, and just waiting for next set of apps with OB, immunologists and eagerly awaiting our morph scan which is booked in for 12/9 @ 19 weeks - DH and I have been to a few baby shops which is quite amusing, he just wants to purchase something and I won't let him til about 20 weeks - lol!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was also wondering where everyone is... could almost hear the crickets chirping in here

Starf1sh- I have no doubts about FETs leading to viable pregnancies, plenty of proof right here on BH! My FS actually predicts that one day there'll be a shift towards freeze-all cycles and no fresh ETs. I've read some of the studies and there is evidence to suggest the high estrogen levels from stimming create a less favourable uterine environment for implantation. It was first noticed in 50/50 donor cycles where women stimmed, used half the eggs for themselves and donated the other half. The surprising results were that the recipients were getting higher pregnancy rates than the donors! I hope Miss A is doing well and the reflux is under control. Mastitis sounds painful... I hope that has been resolved too.

Swede- great to hear that the formula top-up is helping and Isabella is more content. Hopefully that will translate to bigger numbers on the scale soon.

Trying- how is your preparation going? I hope all is perfect when you have your scan and there are no roadblocks to getting your FET underway.

Crofty- gosh 16 weeks already! Have you weaned off your immune meds yet? So exciting to be close to morph scan, I can't wait! When you walk out the door after that scan you & DH should definitely hit the shops and spend a bomb!! Yes I'm all infused now and ready for transfer. Hope the 'magic milk' does the trick for me.

AFM- Been through yet another round of ovulation tracking, this time it took 5 BTs but we got there! FET is booked for this coming Friday 23/8.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, Crofty 16 weeks!!! Clothes starting to get a bit tight? Have you bought any maternity clothes yet? Can highly recommend ASOS for reasonably priced maternity wear, I bought a lot of stuff from them. I don't think I allowed myself to buy anything for the bub till after the morph scan either but I do recommend ordering baby furniture in Sydney sooner rather than later as can take 12 weeks till delivery as I discovered (mine only just made it! )

Swede, glad things have settled for little Isabella and she is gaining weight How is Archie coping with having a little sis?

Simpson, hoping to rebrand you Daintree Rainforest soon! Sending all the good vibes I can muster for your transfer on Friday (well actually as many as BH will allow!)

to everyone else, quick one from me as doing battle of wills over daytime sleep!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I like that Starf1sh- Daintree Rainforest . Thanks for all your good vibes- they worked!
    FET went very well this morning. Our frostie was in great shape (90% cell survival) and was fully hatched. It was our left-over embie from 2012 which means we can keep the sex a surprise if we want to (our two newer embies are the same sex, so no surprises there!). Hopefully he/she is ready to latch on somewhere and my body will let it live! BT is 3/9.
    Have a great weekend everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nice call starfish!!!!

Sending lots of sticky baby bump vibes to you Simpson (also replied in Sydney thread) as is everyone!!!! It's your turn ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Hope everyone's well xo Crofty

9. The Following User Says Thank You to crofty For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (23-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    everyone, thought I'd better pop in and touch base after so long!
    Congratulations on the FET Simpson! The embryo sounds very very strong and healthy and I've got my you have BFP to share soon. I loved the Daintree Forest name switch too
    Crofty how are you feeling and wow, 16 weeks down!!! I hope you're enjoying every moment of this pregnancy. You have so much to look forward to this year!!
    Starfish how is motherhood treating you??? I hope the mastitis has settled down and that Miss A's reflux has also calmed down. Not nice for either of you. Any first smiles yet? Do you still have to pinch yourself everyday
    Swedie how is Isabella going? Is she putting on the grams? Is Archie loving having a little sister?
    Trying are you gearing up for another FET? Sending you lots of and best wishes.
    to everyone else.
    afm aim to depart on my road trip in three weeks. I finish up at work at the end of next week and then have a couple of weeks to pack and prepare. Am renting my house out for 6-8 months which will take care of mortgage and I just need to focus on petrol and caravan park fees. I'm excited, nervous, and have some days where doubts overwhelm me, but I know it's what I need more than anything. Will head off with an open heart and open mind and see what happens

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Rubeedoo For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (24-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Simpson/Daintree, how are you my friend? Hanging in there? Hope the zen has stayed with you but here's some more calming extra sticky vibes just in case

Swede, how are the 4 of you going?

Trying, how's the cycle prep? Hope all looked perfect at your scan for a future transfer and pregnancy.
    Crofty, coming up to the halfway mark soon! All the best for your upcoming morph scan. Will you find out the gender or keep it a surprise? Do you have a feeling either way??

Rubee, where are you going on your trip? I hope it gives you the space you need to come to a decision that is right for you. You still have so many options open for motherhood if that is where the path leads you xx

Yes, the smiles have been coming thick and fast for a few weeks now, which is very rewarding. Miss A is just starting to stretch out the night time feeds to 4-5 hours which means mummy feels (and looks) much less like a zombie!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Starf1sh For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (29-08-2013)