+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Rubee- OMG..I just cant believe it...that is just not fair.....It really blows my mind sometimes what people have to go through in this journey....I am so very sorry your little embie didnt make it....such disappointment beyond words....
    I hope your trip will give you some peace and clear your head in what you want....you make sure that you are kind to yourself.....massive massive hugs.....

Thanks everyone for you lovely words about young miss....I think she is gorgeous too

Little miss had lost weight yesterday, so now I am freaking out a bit, but the nurse told me not to panick just yet...we will do another wiegh on Monday to see if she improves..otherwise I might need some formula help...

crofty - you just must be on ...so nice to be able to tell friends and family...and to share with some already....fantastic
    I had no pain in boobies either....and they didnt grow much.....

Hope everyone is good....and is having a lovely weekend.....

2. The Following User Says Thank You to swedeendie For This Useful Post:

Rubeedoo  (21-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh rubeedoo I am so sorry that's just not good news - you've waiting so patiently on the sidelines and to get that news so close to your transfer must be heartbreaking - I hope you enjoy your break and find that inner strength To continue you journey and when you decide we will all be here to support you!!!!! Xoxo Crofty

4. The Following User Says Thank You to crofty For This Useful Post:

Rubeedoo  (21-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rubeedoo - I am so so sorry. I don't have the words, it's so unfair. You have been such a fantastic support to me and so encouraging and hopeful. I was praying that it was now your turn. I hope your break gives you the space to decide what you want to do. Please let us know how you get on, we're all here for you. Sending lots of love and thinking of you

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Feet For This Useful Post:

Rubeedoo  (22-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of you rubee....

8. The Following User Says Thank You to swedeendie For This Useful Post:

Rubeedoo  (22-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rubee- I'm really sorry to read that your FET didn't go ahead . It stings so much when you are down to your last frostie and then find yourself back at square one . You sound so strong and seem to have taken it in your stride, my hat goes off to you. Bouncing back is easier said than done so if you find yourself in a dark place and need to vent/scream/cry, we are here for you. The caravan trip sounds wonderful... I'd love to do the same. The time out from city living will be very therapeutic .

Swede- oh that pic was breathtaking! You sure have one very beautiful DD

Starf1sh- Definitely reassuring when my natural cycles are doing all the right things, O'd bang on CD14 . I'm nursing a bad knee at the moment, so exercise has gone down the gurgler. Having physio sessions and hoping to get back into training ASAP. Forced rest sucks when City to Surf is 3 short weeks away!

Crofty- yay for teary public announcements!! After all your heartbreak, news of this much-anticipated bubba is going to get the waterworks flowing for sure. Bring on the magic 12wks woo-hoo!! Looking forward to awesome scan news .

Hi to everyone else

AFM- The 4th BT was the lucky last, O was right on time on CD14. My scratch biopsy is going to be on Mon 29/7. Also moved into the next phase of my immune protocol. Swapped the dexamethasone for prednisolone and booked in my intralipid infusion for 18/8. Things are VERY hectic at home prepping for DH's big 40th bash and the arrival of in-laws from QLD this coming weekend. Anything to take my mind off IVF is a welcome distraction .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Simpson, official to the 35+ thread and again for yesterday

Swede, how did the weigh in go? I believe its pretty usual for newborns to loose 10% of their body weight after birth and they regain it over the next couple of weeks. Hope the feeding is going well

Rubee, have been thinking of you xx
    Last edited by Starf1sh; 22-07-2013 at 18:10.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Starf1sh For This Useful Post:

Rubeedoo  (22-07-2013),SimpsonDesert  (22-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy 35th birthday Simpson - as I said earlier, hope you had a fantastic day, and next year hoping you are cuddling your little miracle!!!! Hope you have fun celebrating a great 40th birthday weekend for DH!!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to crofty For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (22-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy birthday Simpson Hope you had a fantastic day with lots of cake Great news that your cycle is on track. I know I was relieved just to see that I ovulated. I have learnt so much about my cycle going through this whole experience, that's for sure! Good luck for the biopsy
    Crofty what a wonderful moment to share your precious news. It must have been so special and highly emotional It's really uplifting to hear your good news, thank you.
    Littlefeet thank you for dropping in to lend your support and your kind words meant so much to me. You've been through so much and your strength is so very inspiring to me.
    Starfish and Swede as ever thank you for your incredible support.
    to everyone else.

I'm okay, surprisingly. I don't know if it has sunk in yet, or if it will hit me when I least expect it. I was so scared and emotional BEFORE I got the news. Maybe I did my grieving in advance, because the thing I was fearing the most happened.
    Two things I'm thankful for. 1. that I wasn't pumped full of hormones this time, so I didn't feel so scarily out of control when I got the bad news. 2. I know this sounds really awful, but I'm glad I didn't have to pay for a cycle that was gonna fail. Having a thawed embryo transfer was almost going to cost as much as a full stim cycle (I'll never understand why???), so the money I was going to spend can be put aside for other potential options if I choose to go down that path.
    Spent a busy (distracting) weekend with my two amazing nephews and preparing stuff in my caravan for the road trip. xxx

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Rubeedoo For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (22-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the b'day wishes . Officially over 35 as of yesterday. Usually feel some sadness at the passing of another year without that elusive BFP, but made it through this one quite chilled in that regard. It's only a number and I certainly feel much younger on the inside

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy Birthday Simpson.....

Rubee-

Starfish - you are very right - babies loose a lot in the beginning....very normal!!!! Isabella lost about 8%, then gained a bit but lost some again - that was the reason I got concerned....but the weigh in on Monday she had gained 70gr back again....so she got 110 gr left before her birthweight is reached...i will do a weight in again on Friday to make sure she is on track..
    .....how is your little bubba going on the feeding/gaining weight???
    Last edited by swedeendie; 24-07-2013 at 10:49.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to swedeendie For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (05-08-2013)