+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Starfish Allegra is sooooo beautiful. I am loving hearing all the details of your recovery and how she's settling in at home. Your heart must be full to bursting!!
    Simpson what a journey you have had! You are truly an IVF warrior woman I hope the immune protocol makes all the difference and this will be your time May I ask what supplements Dr M has got you on leading up to the transfer? Looking at Crofty's success, I believe there's definite logic behind his methods. I hope you become his next success
    Crofty good luck with the 10w scan on Tuesday!! I hope the experience is nothing but beautiful and amazing for you!

afm am about to leave 'base camp' for the first time in 10 months and try and tackle that 'mountain' again, providing the conditions are all good this time around. Day 1 was yesterday and I'll ring in tomorrow morning and get dates for blood tests etc. They better not even think about delaying it again this time

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rubeedoo For This Useful Post:

Starf1sh  (11-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Rubee - Yay for starting again....bring on some more sparkly bfp's

Simpson - that protocol seems like a brilliant idea!! I hope the next cycle will be the magic one...

Crofty - how re you doing? Not long before nt scan.....

Starfish - she is devine.....love your updates...keep them coming Is breastfeeding going ok? It can be such struggle....

Still got sinusitis and trouble sleeping big time..insomnia is the only word for it....hours and hours awake.....but getting slightly better I think....
    Im getting so ready to meet little one.....

4. The Following User Says Thank You to swedeendie For This Useful Post:

Rubeedoo  (08-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Swedie you're almost there, yay!!! Can't believe we'll be meeting your little darling any day now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Our little daughter isabella has safely arrived at 3.36 this morning via c-section! 3.5 kg 52 cm long and is very cuddly!
    It was meant to be a c-section on wednesday morning but i got into labour on monday night at 8.45, with 10 minute contractions for 1.5 hours then every 5 minutes. Rang the hospital around midnight and they wanted me in. Doctor did an assessment and said i was 1cm dilated, and we needed to make a decision if to try for a natural or not; to be honest; i think after taking the decision to book for a c-section i really struggled with the pain....and gave up almost....and was so keen and impatient to meet our baby...so off we went for the delivery...
    She is so tiny..... Doing fine - i will post a pic later

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wonderful news Swede, congrats to you DH and Archie and a huge welcome to Miss Isabella! A beautiful PINK bundle it turns out! Lovely name, she is the same length as Allegra just a little bit heavier

Glad to hear all went well and you are happy with the delivery choice you made. Main thing is she's here safe and sound! Look forward to seeing a picture xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh sweedenie well don't honey!!!!! Team pink for you - now you have the pigeon pair!!!! So excited for you and your family xoxoxo hope your resting up and can't wait to see pics of your princess ❤Crofty xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    congratulations Swede , that is wonderful news

Thanks
    Reviews
    Swede- Congratulations on your little girl's arrival!! I hope you adjust to a family of 4 very easily and that your DS is besotted with his baby sister. Wishing you a speedy recovery too.

Crofty- it's amazing that 4yrs after you started, you finally hit pay dirt! Logically it should work in the first year, younger eggs and all that... thank goodness for Dr M and his thorough approach to immune issues. I shudder to think where we'd be without him... I try not to dwell on all the wasted transfers, but some days it really makes my blood boil! Hopefully a BFP will erase that feeling someday.

Rubee- I love your Everest analogy! It really is like that . Thanks so much for your lovely words. Dr M has me on Dexamethasone for 3 weeks, then prednisolone 25mg for another 3 weeks. Closer to FET I'll have one intralipid infusion & start doxycycline. Post-ovulation I increase prednisolone to 30mg and add clexane to the mix. I'll also be on progesterone pessaries from my FS. Yay for starting your cycle! I hope everything progresses smoothly and the 10 month wait has been worth it

Starf1sh- hope you are enjoying every minute with Allegra and motherhood has exceeded all your expectations!

Hi to the other ladies

AFM- just plodding along on my immune protocol. Dexamethasone is giving me some side effects, broken sleep at night and weight gain. I suppose I should think of that as 'training' for pregnancy

11. The Following User Says Thank You to SimpsonDesert For This Useful Post:

Rubeedoo  (09-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Simpson, so glad you're going to come hang with us Hope it turns out to be a lucky move and you'll be announcing your BFP here very soon xx

Now if your protocol gives you heartburn you really will be prepared for pregnancy!

Rubee, the 1st human to conquer Everest started with a single step and now you're on your way! I love the analogy too.

Crofty, how was your scan today??

AFM, in answer to Swedes earlier question, early days but breastfeeding is going really well Allegra has taken to it like a duck to water which is one huge weight off my mind. We are getting excellent support from the midwife in our OB's rooms who has been a lifesaver for advice and reassurance for the few unsettled nights we've had. Blissfully happy but seriously sleep deprived!

My sister and her boys have been here this week which has been so lovely for all of us and the boys are so cute with Allegra, particularly the older one who calls her 'Allegfra'
    Last edited by Starf1sh; 09-07-2013 at 16:52.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Congratulations swede!

Dear Swede, CONGRATULATIONS to you and DH on the safe arrival of Isabella! I am absolutely delighted to hear of her safe arrival. A pigeon pair - lucky you! I hope you are recovering well, and little Isabella is feeding well and doing all the right things.