+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    crafty, wow, what an extraordinary situation to be in. I'm so glad you are being closely monitored by your doctors. Seeing a heartbeat though is a truly massive milestone ... my doctor told me that once you see a heartbeat your likelihood of a live birth rockets up to between 90-95%. Basically, for a heartbeat to form means that the most complex structure in the developing embryo - the heart - has been successfully completed. Its truly amazing. I hope that the empty sac resolves itself naturally and I'm going to keep sending positive vibes ....

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tryingfortwo For This Useful Post:

crofty  (18-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello all you wonderful ladies

WOW Crofty! Glad you have a lovely healthy heart beat going on in your lovely womb. Sorry about your loss with the other embryo. Hopefully it doesn't cause you any pain. When do you have to go for another scan?

Well the countdown is on, only 15 more days till our first appointment with the nurse. I know it won't be anything much apart from tests and things, but it will feel like we are finally doing something towards making a baby. Even though it will be another week before we can make any real plans going forward. Its still exciting that the day is getting closer

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all just a quick one as back to work today!!!! All went well yesterday and professor wasn't concerned after reviewing all scans and doing another, he said if there was an eptopic pregnancy it's seems to have (or is currently) resolving itself and he has no reason to believe that there will be any concerns with the viable pregnancy in my uterus - so we are very relieved and can't wait to move forward and finally enjoy our pregnancy!!!!! Thanks again everyone for you well wishes xoxo Crofty

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone!
    Firstly WOW Crofty - - How wonderful to see the little heartbeat...you must be so relieved now...and as trying said - the chance now that everything will be good is so high!!!!
    What a extraordinary situation to be in with the other embie - but it all sounds like it will be ok..so happy to hear that....So...you are right...time to enjoy it now....how do you feel otherwise?????

Hoping - getting closer to your appointment -that must be a great feeling...a what a treat to be a grandmum too......a very young one

Rubbee - any positives on those ovulations sticks yet? YOu sound very positive right now and I hope things will fall into place for you on every aspect...

pink - nice to hear from you...is Isabella doing good?

Starfish - 38 weeks almost...whoooo!!! when are you doing your c-section?
    How do you feel otherwise? I cant believe we will see our bubs soooo sooooon!!!!

I had a scan yesterday - all looking good.Baby not as massive as the last scan - rather normal except a big head...LOL
    I took sick leave from this week - was suppos to work this and next week - but I been so very tired....so it has been great to be home....mind you...I been off doing stuff everyday except today...have had a relaxing day at home.....
    Except the tiredness I been rather good I must say...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to swedeendie For This Useful Post:

Rubeedoo  (20-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies
    Crofty what a relief!! Wonderful news about the healthy heartbeat (Trying, I never knew the percentage went up so high with that first HB, wow!) and it sounds reassuring that the ectopic is resolving itself. Am so glad you can finally enjoy this stage.
    Swedie you must feel exhausted, and at 37 weeks no wonder!! Rest up while you can lovely lady because your little bean will be here very soon
    Hoping best wishes for your first appointment and I hope everything goes like clockwork for you!
    Starfish not long now!! I imagine you want to keep the C-section date a lovely secret surprise. I keep checking in - just in case Looking forward to an announcement anytime soon, so let me say while I still can

afm just a quick one to say this cycle was cancelled due to hold-ups with yet more paperwork (and them not getting it to me in time). Very frustrating given I've had to wait 10 months to get to this stage, but I'd rather it all be as organised as possible when it is done. So waiting for Day 1 in July now...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crofty, fantastic news mama to be!!! I hope you and DH can breathe a big sigh of relief now, your little one is on his/her way!!! I think you just got the best early birthday present

Hoping, good to hear things are moving forward

Swede, Ahhh another big head! Had my final OB appt and scan yesterday and our bubba's head remains large and the rest of her in the normal range (and I'm predicting one for Crofty too! ) I'm hanging in there but feeling quite uncomfy now, so like you trying to get in as much couch time as I can (although must be much harder for you with an active toddler!?) Have you decided on a birth plan now? We are now days rather weeks away from meeting Little Miss Starfish....will keep you posted!

Rubee, I'm frustrated FOR you! I know this is a very temporary set back but it is tough when you feel like all the ducks are lined up and you are raring to go! Bring on July! Thanks for the well wishes...need to keep some element of surprise in my pocket!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Starf1sh For This Useful Post:

Rubeedoo  (21-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone

Crofty, I hope that comment from your proffessor can put your mind at easy and you can start enjoying your pregnacy. When do you have to go for another scan?

Swedeenie, How big was your first born? Mine started off large and thankfully got smaller with each one. 1st - 9lbs 11 1/2oz, 2nd - 8lbs 3oz, 3rd - 7lbs 9oz.
    It will be good for you to have some time at home and get all the things done that you need to before you have baby

Rubedoo, so sorry you cycle was cancelled on you. So frustrating to get so close. Not long to wait though till 1st July, and then it will be all go for you.

Starf1sh, Not long to go now and you will have your precious little bundle in your arms. Do you have moments when it feels all surreal?

At the moment, I have a my little girl (8yrs) suffering with chicken pox. She has them all in her vagina and bottom. I feel so sorry for her, because there is nothing you can do for it because it is a virus and not an infection. I have been putting Bepanthen baby ointment cream on it though, just to relieve some of the itch and ache of it all. It's funny as a grown up women you get use to stranges checking out your neither reagion, as it seems to come with the territory of being a woman. But I saw all those first time fears, embarrasment in my little girls eyes, when the doctor (thankfully we have a lady doctor) had to look at her vagina and take swabs. I held her hand and got her a lolly pop after for being so brave. I just hope it goes away soon.

Any way hope everyone is all rugged up with this lovely winter weather.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to hoping41more For This Useful Post:

Rubeedoo  (21-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hoping!
    Your poor little girl...that sounds horrid...I hope it will be a quick recovery for her...

Archie was 3.7kg (8lbs and one 1oz ???) and 55cm long....so just above average with his weight but rather long...his head was 36 cm at birth - so pretty normal there too!!!

Archie been rather sick in the last days and I am feeling rather misrable with a sore throat.....I just hope it wont be to bad.....it is exhausting with crappy nights due to toddlers....

Starfish - totally understand your way of thinking regarding the date..I wont tell anyone either ecept my bestie and my SIL as she might have to look after Archie for a while...
    We have still not decided about the birth plan (hubby has but not me...haha) ....seeing the doctors again at the hospital on thursday; se we will see if we can change hubbys mind...otherwise..I will make the decision there and then...I need to get my head around what I am doing...dont want to leave it any longer.....looking like a c-section to be honest....hubby got so much going on with his mum etc and I had enough of arguing about it.....it is supposed to be something to look forward too...not to argue about.....in the end...you just want a healthy bub to come out....in what ever way possible.......

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies hope you all had a relaxing cold weekend

Swedeenie - wow - not long to go for you now!!!!! Not good on tired front, especially when you've got your little man to look father as well, hope your felling better I'm feeling ok now, have had a bout of constipation, guess it goes with the territory - yesterday evening got realllly bad, and licorice didn't help so upped the anti and got some prunes and some pear juice today and its relieving the symptoms slowly!!!! Might ask the GP tomorrow afternoon what is safe to take to make myself regular ( am usually like clockwork!!!) other than that no real symptoms bar feeling a little nauseas, spotting on and off and really tired early evenings

Hoping41more - the countdown is on, how exciting!!!! The first of many milestones that's some big babies you breed there!! I would hope i take after my mum but i trnd to think im going to be the opposite she only had 3 x 6 pounders!!! and we didnt turn put to be short kids either ie: im the shortest at 5'8, my lil sis is prob 5'9 and my brother prob 6' - hope your dd is recovering from her chicken pox, poor thing how uncomfortable for her

Rubeedoo - you sure are claiming that mountain and those footholes are slowly getting closer together!!! How frustrating door you!!!! I'm sure July will be here before you know of and then it will be full ****** ahead for you!!!

Starfish, I can't wait to hear when princess starfish greets us - she's been a long time coming!!! And yes definately agree with my early b'Day present, my wish was to be pregnant before I turned 38 and its actually come true!,, must have been DHs bday wish as well when he blew out his candle 5 weeks back xo - I'm not betting against you either on the big head part!!! My DH had one big round head!!!

Hiya pink B nice to hear form you and thank you xo

Tryingfortwo - once again thanks for your words of wisdom that help a neurotic mum to be!!!xoxo

Hi everyone else out there lurking xoxo Crofty

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crofty For This Useful Post:

PinkButterfly  (27-06-2013),Rubeedoo  (25-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crofty....I suppose not to many bad symptoms are pretty good...I never had problems with constipation...rather the opposite for me....LOL
    I suppose prune juice is the way to go.....
    I been so sick in the last few days with a cold - Archie gave it to me...So we had a very few rough nights,,,but I hope it is one the turn now...

Rubee - what a bummer with your cycle; very frustrating. I hope next cycle month will be the perfect one for you....

16. The Following User Says Thank You to swedeendie For This Useful Post:

Rubeedoo  (25-06-2013)