+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Over 35 UVFers *TTC* UTD* #13

Welcome Asher76 and hoping41more to the thread I hope your journies here are short and sweet and of course positive
    Tashan sorry to hear the cycle didn't work. I had egg quality issues with my first cycle (agonist) and then I went on a heap of vitamins and changed protocol (antagonist) and had a better result, so I really believe the vitamins do make a difference. the DHEA and vits do the trick for you
    Crofty what a journey you've had You're giving it your absolute all and leaving no stone unturned with all the tests and treatment, and nobody can ask anything more of you. I've got everything that this year is YOUR time and no reassessing will be required at the end of the year Skepticism and FSs go hand in hand I think, so stick to your guns, you know your body better than anybody.
    Starfish omg you're packing already!!! I hope you have lots of hands on deck helping you, a woman in your condition Have you found anywhere to move to yet? What are your plans? And how is princess starfish going?

to Trying, Little Feet, Picky, Lochnessie, Swede, PinkyB, Millie and everyone. I hope everything is going your way and sending you

afm yes I did sell my flat Starfish! It became unconditional last Monday and settlement is on April 29, so I'm now putting plans in place for the FET. I've decided to go with another clinic so am having the embryo transferred to Monash IVF to be put on ice and wait for my transfer. Honestly, the hoops they make you jump through just for that! Victorian legislation requires that they get permission from the donor dad for a transfer in the same state. The lovely lady at Monash said that the Victorian magistrate (or whatever they're called) introduced that law without consulting any clinics, so unfortunately their hands are tied. I have an appointment with new FS in early May and then hopefully things will be straightforward and quick after that. Am also taking vitamins galore and trying to look after myself to get ready for IT. Am nervous but excited to be finally in a place where I can use the last embryo.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rubeedoo For This Useful Post:

Little Feet  (16-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the welcome Rebedoo.
    crossing my fingers that your next cycle is the one for you.

As for me, I am in limbo land till July when I can start my first cycle.
    Moving house this week, so that should keep me busy for a little while.

How is everyone else doing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ooh new thread - just subscribing for updates xo Crofty

Thanks
    Reviews
    Subscribing .... to everybody, babydust for all those cycling

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Just and update - so I saw my Dr yesterday for results of my biopsy and hysterocopy - and as expected from BTs - my NK cells are higher than normal. So protocol starts from next week when I start lucrin form a down reg cycle - start gonal f on 2 may, epu will be. In week of 13 may.

My protocol includes Prednisone, antibiotics and Clexane as well as Megafol and caltrate plus with vit D

Hope everyone else is well!!!! Think that's about it - hoping cycle 6 is my lucky one

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rubee, congrats on selling your flat! Sounds like it is slowly but surely coming together for your FET and I have heard many good things about Monash. Princess Starfish is doing well! The dilated kidney issue they identified at the 19wk scan had resolved by the 26wk scan and she is tracking along beautifully (albeit at the 90th percentile due to her daddy's large head! ) We are moving Friday so it's a little chaotic here right now but looking forward to being in a bigger place.

Hoping, how did your move go? It's soooo not fun moving house and I imagine you did it with littlies as well!

Tashan, sorry I can't see back to your post now we are on a new thread but I am also sorry that your 1st cycle was not successful. Unfortunately for many of us it can take some time to get the formula right. Hope your BFP is just around the corner

Trying, are you planning a transfer soon? How are your gorgeous boys doing?

Crofty, I'm going to say that I am pleased that your results have shown something conclusive to work with and I'm really hopeful that addressing this with the cocktail of meds to put those nasty NK cells to sleep is going to do the trick! Hey what is the caltrate + vit D for? I'm on that also due to the risk of long term clexane use leaching calcium. Hoping no. 6 is definitely your lucky number!

Littlefeet, Nessie, PinkB, Millie and co!

Picky would love to hear an update if you are around xx

Swede, same. Hope that you are just busy with your burgeoning bump and little man

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Starf1sh For This Useful Post:

Rubeedoo  (17-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Starf1sh

We moved yesturday, it started to poor down just as we were unloading truck. But luckily the only things we had to worry about really getting wet was the mattresses, but we got them inside pretty dry.
    So slept in the new house last night, my little girl (8yrs), was up a few times as she couldn't get to sleep, with moving into a new house and then starting a new school today. Unfortunately thought with our little girl is when she get over tired, she gets more hyper. So it just takes a bit to help her to wind down.
    Got the cleaners going through old house tomorrow and then hand over the keys and wait to get bond back.

I see you are also moving. Have you bought or are you renting? It's such a bit process moving isn't it. Then once you have done the physical side of moving, then you have to remember al the places you need to change addresses with.
    At least with you doing the most important job, incubating princess starfish, you will be just packing and organising where you want everything.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crofty ooooh it's all happening for you. I'm thinking of you and hoping for you and praying to the baby gods that you'll get your BFP with number 6 You deserve it so much.
    Starfish good luck with the move on Friday! It will be such a relief for you to have the extra space and some stability before Princess Starfish arrives. And wonderful news about her kidney resolving itself and I had to laugh about inheriting her daddy's head I imagine every scan must still be nervewracking, but exciting for you to see how strong she is.
    Thanks for the encouragement with going to Monash. I think I'll be a lot happier with someone new.

afm I had some news today which I hadn't factored into IVF with a donor. Apparently I've still got two sperm straws allocated to me and the old clinic rang to ask if I wanted them transferred to the new clinic with the embryo I thought my journey would be over either way with this next transfer. In Victoria the donor can only be used by five people/couples, so I was told the straws couldn't be used for anyone else so they're essentially mine. Of course I said yes. It just means I may have other options up my sleeve now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanx starfish I started jabbing lucrin today!!! Haven't injected for over 12 months now-hope your move went well on the weekend and so happy to hear that princess starfish's dialated kidney has been resolved - you must be very releaved - btw u sure we're not married to the same guy??? Mine has a huuuuge head too and I have a little pin head good luck pushing her out - lol

Hoping41more - congrats on your move as well!!! Hope all went well

Rubeedoo- WOW !! What a fabulous surprise for you!!! Have you decided what your going to do???

Hi to everyone else hope your well - as I told starfish - started lucrin today (as well as prednisone) , so cycle 6 is underway!!!!hoping the month of May will bring me my looooong awaited BFP

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Crofty
    You're cycling again, yay!! To get to this point is such a milestone in itself. You should be so proud of yourself. I hope this cycle is textbook for you and everything just clicks into place Please keep us updated on your progress so we can cheer you on

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Rubeedoo For This Useful Post:

crofty  (23-04-2013)