Closed Thread
Page 93 of 95 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    MissXamA - I have a jolly jumper from my DD. I like it but I didn't use it very much. That's mostly because we got it when she was almost walking and you aren't meant to put bub in it once they can stand on their own. I also have the musical mat which goes underneath. I think I bought one with that included. I reckon I will use it more this time around. They come on sale quite often so if you want one keep a look out in the junk mail

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    Phew so I have some time then... I was getting so worried as so many people were going on about peeing all the time and I don't and apart from being tired and sore nipples I am the same as always!

Not long to go and you get to meet your girl
    MCB - I have hardly any of the classic pregnancy symptoms and still don't! I tell people all the time that if I didn't have the scans, I would never think I am pregnant!
    I probably had about 2 or 3 days where I felt like I had a hangover and a couple of weeks of being really, really tired (which is nothing new for me)!
    I use to POAS every now and then to convince myself I was! LOL but at the end of the day, I just had to tell myself that everything is fine and unless I have a major bleed or insane stomach pains - all is well!
    And by hearing from others - I am glad I haven't experienced a lot of the symptoms!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LilPetal View Post
    MissXamA - I have a jolly jumper from my DD. I like it but I didn't use it very much. That's mostly because we got it when she was almost walking and you aren't meant to put bub in it once they can stand on their own. I also have the musical mat which goes underneath. I think I bought one with that included. I reckon I will use it more this time around. They come on sale quite often so if you want one keep a look out in the junk mail
    Thanks! So did anyone say to you that it would cause issues with hips or anything?

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG waitinghoping!!!! Demoted due to IVF? Surely that can't be legal? I am a SAHM now but I was extremely lucky with where I worked while pregnant with DD. Once my boss even drove me home when I turned up at work with the flu. It's so unfair that all employers dont show the same respect for women especially with such sensitive things like fertility treatment and pregnancy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissXamA View Post
    Thanks! So did anyone say to you that it would cause issues with hips or anything?
    No, but I have since read some things about that since. They have guidelines that come with it about maximum time to have your bub in it depending on their age so I just used that as a guide.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LilPetal View Post
    OMG waitinghoping!!!! Demoted due to IVF? Surely that can't be legal? I am a SAHM now but I was extremely lucky with where I worked while pregnant with DD. Once my boss even drove me home when I turned up at work with the flu. It's so unfair that all employers dont show the same respect for women especially with such sensitive things like fertility treatment and pregnancy.
    It was an awful experience, I dont think I have ever been so stressed in my life. If I was in a position to just quit and walk right then I would have, but it was just on Christmas and I was getting married in 6 weeks time, then starting IVF after our honeymoon so if I quit it would have drained all our savings, therefore delaying IVF. I was lucky I got pregnant with DD 1st cycle but it meant I was stuck in the demoted job for 7 months... I just didnt have the b@lls or the energy to take it further at the time. Looking back now, I would definitely do things differently if I had the chance again. It was so strange as they were so anti me doing IVF, yet when the time came they BEGGED me to return from maternity leave, even offering to re-instate me to my old job. I resigned, no way was I going to risk it again

Ive been lucky and had supportive employers since thank GOD!!!

I had a jolly jumper with DD (was given it, otherwise probably wouldnt have bothered) and the mat. I found it useful particularly at dinner time I could put DD in it for just a couple minutes, usually long enough to get dinner started before DH got home. Didnt use it a whole lot though, DDs swing was MUCH more of a lifesaver!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That is horrible Waiting!! They cannot demote you because of that and the HR person cannot agree to that ARGH!! Seriously some managers shouldn't be in that position!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    MCB - I have hardly any of the classic pregnancy symptoms and still don't! I tell people all the time that if I didn't have the scans, I would never think I am pregnant!
    I probably had about 2 or 3 days where I felt like I had a hangover and a couple of weeks of being really, really tired (which is nothing new for me)!
    I use to POAS every now and then to convince myself I was! LOL but at the end of the day, I just had to tell myself that everything is fine and unless I have a major bleed or insane stomach pains - all is well!
    And by hearing from others - I am glad I haven't experienced a lot of the symptoms!
    And the beautiful bump you have now of course

I am glad I am not the only one... I am just scared the baby has stopped growing but surely I would bleed if that were the case? especially at 9 weeks?

Up until last week I randomly did HPTs just to see the line... I had heaps of IC hanging around so I wanted to use them my DF would be a smart *** and say "still pregnant... shocking" meany

Yep I agree with that I am glad I am not really sick!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm the same. I occasionally forget i'm pregnant, then I see my belly in the mirror or feel Junior kicking and I remember. This pregnancy has been a perfect pregnancy so far.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by waitinghoping View Post
    It was an awful experience, I dont think I have ever been so stressed in my life. If I was in a position to just quit and walk right then I would have, but it was just on Christmas and I was getting married in 6 weeks time, then starting IVF after our honeymoon so if I quit it would have drained all our savings, therefore delaying IVF. I was lucky I got pregnant with DD 1st cycle but it meant I was stuck in the demoted job for 7 months... I just didnt have the b@lls or the energy to take it further at the time. Looking back now, I would definitely do things differently if I had the chance again. It was so strange as they were so anti me doing IVF, yet when the time came they BEGGED me to return from maternity leave, even offering to re-instate me to my old job. I resigned, no way was I going to risk it again

Ive been lucky and had supportive employers since thank GOD!!!

I had a jolly jumper with DD (was given it, otherwise probably wouldnt have bothered) and the mat. I found it useful particularly at dinner time I could put DD in it for just a couple minutes, usually long enough to get dinner started before DH got home. Didnt use it a whole lot though, DDs swing was MUCH more of a lifesaver!
    That makes me so mad that they treated you like that!! I am glad you have a better employer now

I cannot be demoted any lower... They took all my other work off me and I literally file all day everyday for 8 hours 5 days a week. So boring and I hate it but I make good money.

That is until my boss gets his way and fires me