Closed Thread
Page 92 of 95 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    I dreamt about spotting the other night

I'm having awful dreams but not really about the pregnancy!

MissX, I'm totally asking them if they have an opinion. I'm sure they'll not say but I'm asking anyway!
    No harm in asking

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I had a nub shot from my 12 week scan, and I guessed girl from that

Thanks
    Reviews
    MCB, I didn't start peeing like a racehorse until the second trimester so don't stress! Before that I barely needed to go

Good luck today Rainbow

Hi everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    We had our second hypnobirthing class. I'm really enjoying it, and am so relaxed at the end of the class, but I have trouble completely switching off during the class. She had DH reading me a script and part way through he says he's going to pick up my arm and I'm going to be limp and let him do it, but I can't just relax my arm, and then I end up with the giggles. I need to come up with a way to relax more and not giggle. Hopefully when we practice at home, I'll be better

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    We had our second hypnobirthing class. I'm really enjoying it, and am so relaxed at the end of the class, but I have trouble completely switching off during the class. She had DH reading me a script and part way through he says he's going to pick up my arm and I'm going to be limp and let him do it, but I can't just relax my arm, and then I end up with the giggles. I need to come up with a way to relax more and not giggle. Hopefully when we practice at home, I'll be better
    I reckon I would end up with the giggles too Glad you are enjoying the classes though. How many classes does it go for?

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's 5 classes

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Fingers crossed Rainbow it's a little girl for you!!

MCB - I hear you. I see some very stupid things that managers do (both men and women) and you know - I actually find women to be worse - just my opinion! You would think that women would have more compassion, but if anything, they tend to be worse!
    My current manager is on mat leave and she is wonderful! Her replacement (another women) is just stupid! She just got back off from mat leave and apparently her pregnancy was so great, no-one knew she was pregnant until she was 4-5 months along - so she expects me *(and others) to be just like her! On Friday, my lower back was so bad, it felt like it was seizing up whenever I stood up. Normal boss would have sent me home immediately, this one couldn't care less and doesn't get it! (If I needed to go home I would have, but I think it is just nice to have someone so concerned, that they want you to relax).
    There really is no point putting your body through this stress and I really hope you find something soon. A few weeks ago when work was bad, DH told me to quit because to him (and me) bub is so much more important! We wouldn't be able to afford it, so thankfully work came good! So I am really thinking of you and hope something comes up soon for you.

Snickers cheesecake *drool*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissXamA View Post
    Fingers crossed Rainbow it's a little girl for you!!

MCB - I hear you. I see some very stupid things that managers do (both men and women) and you know - I actually find women to be worse - just my opinion! You would think that women would have more compassion, but if anything, they tend to be worse!
    My current manager is on mat leave and she is wonderful! Her replacement (another women) is just stupid! She just got back off from mat leave and apparently her pregnancy was so great, no-one knew she was pregnant until she was 4-5 months along - so she expects me *(and others) to be just like her! On Friday, my lower back was so bad, it felt like it was seizing up whenever I stood up. Normal boss would have sent me home immediately, this one couldn't care less and doesn't get it! (If I needed to go home I would have, but I think it is just nice to have someone so concerned, that they want you to relax).
    There really is no point putting your body through this stress and I really hope you find something soon. A few weeks ago when work was bad, DH told me to quit because to him (and me) bub is so much more important! We wouldn't be able to afford it, so thankfully work came good! So I am really thinking of you and hope something comes up soon for you.

Snickers cheesecake *drool*
    Thank you I don't have any hopes it will get better; i am positive my boss will be firing me so the best hope I have is that I can find another job within the next week or so!

Glad to hear your work is getting better and that your normal boss is so nice and thoughtful! shame her replacement isn't!!

If i could afford it i would quit and then find a new job but I can't

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    MCB, I didn't start peeing like a racehorse until the second trimester so don't stress! Before that I barely needed to go

Good luck today Rainbow

Hi everyone.
    Phew so I have some time then... I was getting so worried as so many people were going on about peeing all the time and I don't and apart from being tired and sore nipples I am the same as always!

Not long to go and you get to meet your girl

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today Rainbow

MCB - some employers have no idea and suck. My previous employer wanted to demote me cos she found out I was doing IVF (initially she wanted to sack me). I told her she couldnt do it and she needed to take it to HR first. The HR manager AGREED with her that she should demote me while doing IVF (wtf?!) - and this was a woman who went on maternity leave at the end of that week to have her twins. How considerate of her.

Augh this head cold sucks. Couldnt even keep panadol and water down this morning