Closed Thread
Page 91 of 95 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Glad you got your scan MrsLA; I am sure your bub will be perfect

Good luck today Rainbow!

Did everyone feel like they needed to pee all the time at 9 weeks? I don't. I am still normal and all I hear is about needing to pee all the time!

rainbow road is online now look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Peeing constantly was pretty much my only sign! But don't stress, it'll come

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck today rainbow!

Has anyone else had really horrible pregnancy dreams???
    I keep dreaming about terrible things like not finding a heartbeat, and miscarrying.
    Making me very sad

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsLA View Post
    Good luck today rainbow!

Has anyone else had really horrible pregnancy dreams???
    I keep dreaming about terrible things like not finding a heartbeat, and miscarrying.
    Making me very sad
    I was like that before my first scan, its just your mind making things worse than it really is. On Saturday you will see the heartbeat and you will not be so stressed I promise

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MichelleClareBear For This Useful Post:

MrsLA  (08-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning everyone!

Mrs LA- Your subconsious is playing games with you, therefore the horrible dreams. I know it is much easier to say than do - trust me, I have been there, but try to relax and not think too much into it. Think happy thoughts and not stress - BUT I remember those first few weeks, it is so hard. Being that my cycles were so irregular, when I went for my dating scan, I thought I was 8 weeks and when I got to the scan - no heartbeat, just a blob on the screen - I was only 5.6weeks - almost threw me into insanity, but I needed to trust my body, trust my OB that the little tiny blinking image was the heart and that I was perfect for that amount of weeks. The next 2 weeks to the 8 week scan was horrible horrible, horrible -but I just relaxed, thought what happens will happen, as you really can't control it and just think positively - your body will tell you how things are going. Now I am over 22 weeks and have not had an issue. The only dreams I get are about changing bub's pooey nappies - what the?? haha

Rainbow - So exciting for your scan today Can't wait to see pics!! I know it will be too early, but I have heard of some people have been able to tell the gender at 12 weeks!

Choccie - Good luck babe - hope bub arrives in the next few days - I saw your post a few days ago and it sounded like your body was starting to get into action - come on baby!!

MCB - Sory about work - I am a HR Advisor and what you are going through is not good. Definitely get to Fairwork - but at the same time, if you can't be bothered of going through all of the stress at this time, get out and find another job. Getting fixed term employment before bub comes along may just be the key! Regarding peeing - for me it comes and goes. I never had the urge to pee all the time at the beginning and still don't really! I just know that I have to get up ususally 2-3 times a night, which is unusual for me. BUT what I do know is that before hand, I could have been able to hold on for a bit - I can't do that now! When I gotta go - I gots to go!!!!

Waiting Hoping - hope you get better soon!

Sage - hi there

Hi to everyone else!! I have been reading along, not a lot happening - just full on with work.

What are people's opinions on those jolly jumpers? I just always thought we would have one, but the look I got the other day from a mother was incredible!! haha - aren't women horrible to mums to be during this time!!

Have a wonderful day ladies

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MissXamA For This Useful Post:

MrsLA  (08-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI Everyone,

Will attempt a bump pic again today. Was going to do one yesterday but DD wouldn't go down for her afternoon nap so didn't get time.

Choccie so jealous of your cheesecake! My DD is anaphylactic to peanuts so no snickers bars or chocolate at all in this house

FTM - sounds like you are doing plenty of cooking. Thats my plan too. I am going to make a start today by making some savoury muffins to freeze for DD then build up a supply from there.

Sorry you have a cold waitinghoping, I hope you feel better today.

MCB - I really hope your HR dept can help you out and make work a bit better for you.

Thanks k17 you have reminded emc to wash bubs car seat, it was DD's.

LilSmurfy - my DH has always installed our car seat with no problem. We figure why pay to get it installed when we will likely take it out of the car every so often for our parents to babysit etc.

Rainbow - cant wait to hear an update from you this afternoon after your scan.

MrsLA - yay for the referral for an early scan and even better that you do t have long to wait.

AFM - we are painting some samples of diff colours on the wall of bubs room tonight so hopefully we can paint soon. We are sticking to a neutral colour then just planning to add colourful accessories. I can't wait until I can put up photos of our progress.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissXamA View Post
    Morning everyone!

Mrs LA- Your subconsious is playing games with you, therefore the horrible dreams. I know it is much easier to say than do - trust me, I have been there, but try to relax and not think too much into it. Think happy thoughts and not stress - BUT I remember those first few weeks, it is so hard. Being that my cycles were so irregular, when I went for my dating scan, I thought I was 8 weeks and when I got to the scan - no heartbeat, just a blob on the screen - I was only 5.6weeks - almost threw me into insanity, but I needed to trust my body, trust my OB that the little tiny blinking image was the heart and that I was perfect for that amount of weeks. The next 2 weeks to the 8 week scan was horrible horrible, horrible -but I just relaxed, thought what happens will happen, as you really can't control it and just think positively - your body will tell you how things are going. Now I am over 22 weeks and have not had an issue. The only dreams I get are about changing bub's pooey nappies - what the?? haha

Rainbow - So exciting for your scan today Can't wait to see pics!! I know it will be too early, but I have heard of some people have been able to tell the gender at 12 weeks!

Choccie - Good luck babe - hope bub arrives in the next few days - I saw your post a few days ago and it sounded like your body was starting to get into action - come on baby!!

MCB - Sory about work - I am a HR Advisor and what you are going through is not good. Definitely get to Fairwork - but at the same time, if you can't be bothered of going through all of the stress at this time, get out and find another job. Getting fixed term employment before bub comes along may just be the key! Regarding peeing - for me it comes and goes. I never had the urge to pee all the time at the beginning and still don't really! I just know that I have to get up ususally 2-3 times a night, which is unusual for me. BUT what I do know is that before hand, I could have been able to hold on for a bit - I can't do that now! When I gotta go - I gots to go!!!!

Waiting Hoping - hope you get better soon!

Sage - hi there

Hi to everyone else!! I have been reading along, not a lot happening - just full on with work.

What are people's opinions on those jolly jumpers? I just always thought we would have one, but the look I got the other day from a mother was incredible!! haha - aren't women horrible to mums to be during this time!!

Have a wonderful day ladies
    In all honesty the stress of going through fairwork isn't worth it as I don't want to stay here and after 25 weeks I will be on maternity leave and I am not coming back so just looking for contract work for the time being and hopefully I will find something

I am able to hold on during the night and only go to the bathroom a couple of times a day to pee; maybe I am not drinking enough? I do need to drink more water throughout the day

hehehe dreams about dirty nappies; that will be a reality for you soon enough

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LilPetal View Post
    HI Everyone,

Will attempt a bump pic again today. Was going to do one yesterday but DD wouldn't go down for her afternoon nap so didn't get time.

Choccie so jealous of your cheesecake! My DD is anaphylactic to peanuts so no snickers bars or chocolate at all in this house

FTM - sounds like you are doing plenty of cooking. Thats my plan too. I am going to make a start today by making some savoury muffins to freeze for DD then build up a supply from there.

Sorry you have a cold waitinghoping, I hope you feel better today.

MCB - I really hope your HR dept can help you out and make work a bit better for you.

Thanks k17 you have reminded emc to wash bubs car seat, it was DD's.

LilSmurfy - my DH has always installed our car seat with no problem. We figure why pay to get it installed when we will likely take it out of the car every so often for our parents to babysit etc.

Rainbow - cant wait to hear an update from you this afternoon after your scan.

MrsLA - yay for the referral for an early scan and even better that you do t have long to wait.

AFM - we are painting some samples of diff colours on the wall of bubs room tonight so hopefully we can paint soon. We are sticking to a neutral colour then just planning to add colourful accessories. I can't wait until I can put up photos of our progress.
    I cannot wait to see progress shots and to see your belly shot!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    Glad you got your scan MrsLA; I am sure your bub will be perfect

Good luck today Rainbow!

Did everyone feel like they needed to pee all the time at 9 weeks? I don't. I am still normal and all I hear is about needing to pee all the time!
    Even now I don't need to pee all the time. I can get through the night without going to the toilet, and only per heaps if I've been drinking heaps of water

rainbow road is online now look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I dreamt about spotting the other night

I'm having awful dreams but not really about the pregnancy!

MissX, I'm totally asking them if they have an opinion. I'm sure they'll not say but I'm asking anyway!