Closed Thread
Page 89 of 95 FirstFirst ... 39798788899091 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Choccie fingers crossed bubs will make an appearance in the next few days. It's so hard being patient. I am trying to enjoy these last few weeks. Hopefully your s&s will help :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I am having such a hard time at the moment...

I work with such horrible people, I have made that clear a few times on here and now on top of all that my boss had a massive go at me because I went to a meeting and as I left I said I would be gone and apparently I didn't let me know and that on my lunch break I 'mouthed off' about him. I didn't I mentioned to my DF on the phone that none of them listen to me and I am feeling very stressed and I need to find a new job.

He has made me so upset today I have the worst stomach cramps and I just wat to cry.

I want to resign but I cannot afford to especially since I am pregnant (which they don't know)

Sorry for the vent just feeling so down and I have no one at work I can talk to

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsLA View Post
    Just a quick pop in on my phone.

Afm I have a doc appt to night, to book in scans, bloods and hospital stuff. (I'm not too sure why or what happens doc just told me to come back at 6 weeks) I need to try and convince her to give me a referral for an early scan. Do you think I can just tell her I'm really anxious to see bubs heartbeat and tell her straight out that I want it??
    I saw my GP for my first apt at 6 weeks where she booked me in for a dating scan at 8 weeks. Admittedly I had irregular cycles (I did know the date of my last period and pretty much knew when I ovulated) but I was suffering signs of anxiety and she said she would book me in for a dating scan at 8 weeks to calm my nerves. She said it's no good to baby having mum stressed out. Maybe try telling the GP you are overly anxious... Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    I am having such a hard time at the moment...

I work with such horrible people, I have made that clear a few times on here and now on top of all that my boss had a massive go at me because I went to a meeting and as I left I said I would be gone and apparently I didn't let me know and that on my lunch break I 'mouthed off' about him. I didn't I mentioned to my DF on the phone that none of them listen to me and I am feeling very stressed and I need to find a new job.

He has made me so upset today I have the worst stomach cramps and I just wat to cry.

I want to resign but I cannot afford to especially since I am pregnant (which they don't know)

Sorry for the vent just feeling so down and I have no one at work I can talk to
    Chin up MCB. Try not to let them get you worked up. They do sound like horrible people to work for. I hope your afternoon gets better and that possibly you can find a new job asap and get away from these nasty people.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    They sound vile MCB. Hope you can get out sooner rather than later x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick one before I have to get back to work.

Lovely bump pics ladies!

Very exciting that we are due to have some more babies very soon - hopefully for your sake Choccie it's this week.

And I'm salivating over that snickers cheesecake - yum!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Michelle, that sounds like a terrible place to work.
    Could you tell them you're pregnant, then get a certificate from your doctor and go on stress leave. Or contact fairwork about discrimination and bullying.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I am so worried I tell them that I am pregnant and then they get rid of me and claim its for other reasons so I cant complain and then I am out a job straight away.

I am going to HR tomorrow and talking to the department manager again as to why nothing has come of our meeting yet.

So stressful

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by maybee baybee View Post
    I saw my GP for my first apt at 6 weeks where she booked me in for a dating scan at 8 weeks. Admittedly I had irregular cycles (I did know the date of my last period and pretty much knew when I ovulated) but I was suffering signs of anxiety and she said she would book me in for a dating scan at 8 weeks to calm my nerves. She said it's no good to baby having mum stressed out. Maybe try telling the GP you are overly anxious... Good luck!
    I'm naturally quite an anxious person anyway, and my doc knows this so I think ill do that. Just ask nicely and let her know I'm anxious about the whole thing. Thanks.

Mcb. Sorry your work are all a-holes. I really hope you can find a new job soon and stick it to the lot of them!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, lovely bump pics! Choccie hopefully you will be holding bubba sometime this week!

Tonis, I hope your mum makes bubbas birth, bub might have other ideas!

MCB that sounds like a really horrible place to work!

Mrs LA hope you get your early scan, I asked my doc and he said no im healthy no need for one the joys of being in a small town and having a very casual doctor

Wave to everyone else - sorry im a bit slack today

Washed the car seat for bubs today as we bought a new one for DS that will last him longer and am soaking my first lot of baby clothes (couldnt believe how grubby they are, not sure if I will even use them)