Closed Thread
Page 88 of 95 FirstFirst ... 38788687888990 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all!

Choccie you poor thing, must be hard the last few weeks. Just think it will all be over in the next three weeks, or does that make you freak out. How far along were you when you had dd?

Rainbow love the nappies they are gorgeous.

Ftm I am also cooking again today but only after i finish up some work that I was meant to have done. Would love a freezer chest might speak to dh tonight about one.

Lilsmurfy yes don't buy anything till after your baby shower and then some. We were given so many presents when I finished up work. I figure I will go to the shops the week before I am due for any last minute items.

Mcb enjoy the time you have now. In a way the first twelve weeks are special as its only you and dh that know and not everyone you know offering an opinion on what you should/shouldn't do etc. I loved having such a special secret and knowing that bubs was growing inside of me.

Toni you look great. How many weeks to go? Am on my phone so don't see tickers. You look like you have dropped. Apparently first preg do it earlier than second as bubs are more likely to engage earlier.

Ahhh that's all I can remember on my phone!

Welcome back lil petal glad the move went well.

Wave to Missx! I am sure I have read a post from you as well

Sending lots of good vibes everyone's way

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    When is your shower?
    1st of June

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sage.- it better not be 3 weeks I'm due on Thursday lol!!! I will die being that much overdue!!!!
    I was only 2 days early with dd :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick pop in on my phone.

Choccie and Toni, your bellies look so lovely !

Rainbow, definitely starting to pop, looking lovely

Yay for 9 weeks tomorrow mcb, I'm exactly 3 weeks behind you at 6 weeks tomorrow.

Choccie. Thanks for all the sale updates I faint wait till we know what we are having to start buying lots of things!

Lilpetal, glad your move is over and done with and went well.

Talking about everyone's cooking and food is making me really hungry! (Although I'm always hungry ATM) I have a slight obsession with soup at the moment so I have made a heap of different ones and now have a freezer full. So handy!

Afm I have a doc appt to night, to book in scans, bloods and hospital stuff. (I'm not too sure why or what happens doc just told me to come back at 6 weeks) I need to try and convince her to give me a referral for an early scan. Do you think I can just tell her I'm really anxious to see bubs heartbeat and tell her straight out that I want it??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Nice bumps ladies, I will post one later if I get a chance, I put it in my pregnancy diary but not here the other day.

Mmm shepherds pie, that's what we are having tonight

Sorry about no personals Ive got the head cold from hell just came home from work and I'm going to crash

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsLA View Post
    Just a quick pop in on my phone.

Choccie and Toni, your bellies look so lovely !

Rainbow, definitely starting to pop, looking lovely

Yay for 9 weeks tomorrow mcb, I'm exactly 3 weeks behind you at 6 weeks tomorrow.

Choccie. Thanks for all the sale updates I faint wait till we know what we are having to start buying lots of things!

Lilpetal, glad your move is over and done with and went well.

Talking about everyone's cooking and food is making me really hungry! (Although I'm always hungry ATM) I have a slight obsession with soup at the moment so I have made a heap of different ones and now have a freezer full. So handy!

Afm I have a doc appt to night, to book in scans, bloods and hospital stuff. (I'm not too sure why or what happens doc just told me to come back at 6 weeks) I need to try and convince her to give me a referral for an early scan. Do you think I can just tell her I'm really anxious to see bubs heartbeat and tell her straight out that I want it??
    Could you tell them you're not sure of your dates?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wish lil Smurfy. She knows I know my exact dates, she asked when I went there for blood test 2 weeks ago.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsLA View Post
    I wish lil Smurfy. She knows I know my exact dates, she asked when I went there for blood test 2 weeks ago.
    Bugga. Hopefully telling her you want to see the heartbeat will be enough to get your scan. My ob did a scan at my first appointment, which was reassuring. My gp never offered me a dating scan.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    I am sure he/she will want to stay put for a few more weeks yet

Ooh thats exciting, you'll have to share a photo when you're done! I love seeing projects!
    Decided to leave getting timber until Saturday because its raining and going to Bunnings in the rain is a pain with DP's wheelchair but will put photos up in the next couple of weeks when I get bubs room half organised.

Quote Originally Posted by SageS View Post
    Toni you look great. How many weeks to go? Am on my phone so don't see tickers. You look like you have dropped. Apparently first preg do it earlier than second as bubs are more likely to engage earlier.
    7 weeks today Hope you are well.

Quote Originally Posted by waitinghoping View Post
    Nice bumps ladies, I will post one later if I get a chance, I put it in my pregnancy diary but not here the other day.

Mmm shepherds pie, that's what we are having tonight

Sorry about no personals Ive got the head cold from hell just came home from work and I'm going to crash
    Hope you are feeling better soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs LA are you planning on going private or public? If you are planning on going private the ob might scan you at your first appointment anyway. I had an early scan due to bleeding @ 7 weeks but otherwise would have had one at first ob appointment at 9 weeks So I felt like I had lots of scans by 12 weeks.
    Just something to consider.