Closed Thread
Page 86 of 95 FirstFirst ... 36768485868788 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Sounds like you'll have a great stock pile of food. I wish my freezer was bigger
    We're actually buying a chest freezer to store it all. Second hand but for $50 I can't complain!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I really should do some cooking in the coming weeks to put in the freezer, but DP can cook so I wasn't too concerned about it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Great idea FTM, I will do the same. Lots of soup, mince that can become spag Bol or shepherds pie etc and easy one handed snacks in case bub doesn't let me put her down!!
    Ohhhh shepherds pie is a good one ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    Good morning ladies

Rainbow cute little bump you have forming there

Toni lovely bump! Trust me it only gets bigger! I feel like a baby rhino!!

MCB, I also love Dr Seuss. If this baby was a boy I was going to have this awesome Dr Seuss theme that was all planned out. The cot bedding was AMAZING!! The Places You'll Go is my favourite book and DH and I used a section of that book as part of our wedding ceremony. My niece read it out. It was very special

Maybee, I'm making big batches of pumpkin soup and lentil and vegetable soup to freeze in single serves. I'm also making savoury muffins like spinach, feta and olive muffins to take out and eat for breakfast or snacks. MAking a few sweet muffins too like chocolate chip and raspberry muffins but they are clean eating recipes so they're quite healthy. I use spelt flour
    My mum is making us a huge lasagna to portion and freeze too and my MIL is making us a huge batch of veal schnitzels to store in the freezer too.
    There's a few more dishes I want to make but am still searching for more ideas ...

Hi to the lovely ladies I've missed
    If we weren't renting I wanted to do a Dr Seuss theme nursery as well Maybe for baby number two as we will have our own house by then Your Dr Seuss Nursery would have looked awesome!!
    Nawww that is so sweet

ooh yum you are making me hungry!! Sounds delicious!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lil Smurfy you can always buy a second hand one off gumtree and keep it in the garage?

My mums partner gave me his near new bar freezer which is quite big so I will load that up when the time comes... Or DF can cook for me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    Ohhhh shepherds pie is a good one ...
    Ooh yummm... I want one now!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just sent my bump photo to family down south. My mum thinks I have dropped heaps in the last few weeks. Eek that must mean the end is near.

She also said my MCN have arrived and she will be delivering them to the lady to see if they can be amended tomorrow so fx she can amend them

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    My Mumma has a big chest freezer. I expect she will bring me a lot of meals though...one advantage of moving closer to them!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My mum lives about a km away, so nice and close. If we're happy to eat vegetarian, I'm sure she'd happily bring us food (especially given she'd be seeing bub too)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies!! Just an update from my phone so no personals! Still lying in bed not wanting to drag my sorry bum out lol, this being awake for half the night is very annoying! Managed to get back to sleep at 4.30am before dd came in at 6.30 :/.
    Still no baby for me, lots of pains here and there just wish it would hurry up lol, doc app tomorrow so I'm hopin we will have a baby this weeeeeeeek!
    Here's a pic of my belly atm and I feel massive lol! Also a pic of the snickers cheesecake I made yesterday, very tasty lol!
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1367882066.759423.jpg
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1367882081.264228.jpg