Closed Thread
Page 82 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    That is so cute I will have to have a look at her site when I am at home!
    Thanks, I love the quilt. DP chose the border colour as I'm not really good at that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    That quilt is lovely Toni.

My aunt has made us a Peter rabbit quilt. I love Peter Rabbit (even named my bunny Peter).

Michelle, I can't believe you're nearly 9 weeks already. If you're interested in home births, I'd suggest researching it as much as you can, and read other people's birth stories. What's the alternative if you don't have one, is there a hospital nearby that you're happy to go to. Have faith in whatever decision you make, and know that it is the right one for you, no matter what the outcome is.

This time in 8 weeks, I'll be on maternity leave. Can't wait!
    I hope the 8 weeks go quickly for you. I have 3 days (wed-fri) and cant wait to finisih!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thats not too bad Lil Smurfy, did you find the first class any good?

I booked in for my NT scan for the 29th of May so I should be 12 weeks on the day or at the least 11+6 I am assuming that is okay?

The place on does them every wednesday and not after 13 weeks and I will be 13 weeks the following week.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    11+6 is fine MCB.

I had a dream last night I had my scan and the sonography said 85% sure it was a girl. I love that bubba sends me dreams when I worry! Officially had one before each scan and the BFP dreams before my test.

Looking after mama already!!!

We went to get our keys today and have a look at the house. DP loved it, but we were worried the fridge wouldn't fit. Pregnant me cried and cried.

We measured it, and the space was 66cm and the fridge 64 so it should just fit! Lucky!!!!

Otherwise, still in love with our new house, MIL and my Nanna also loved it.

I've got wed off work so we will start cleaning it and getting the kitchen organised, and move the following weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    Thats not too bad Lil Smurfy, did you find the first class any good?

I booked in for my NT scan for the 29th of May so I should be 12 weeks on the day or at the least 11+6 I am assuming that is okay?

The place on does them every wednesday and not after 13 weeks and I will be 13 weeks the following week.
    I thought the first class was good. I came out feeling inspired, then the doubts started creeping in yesterday (after having a meltdown about DH not wanting to do his homework). I think as we delve more into the actual techniques, I should be more relaxed. I've started watching hypnobirths on you tube.
    We got lucky, booked a group class, and everyone pulled out, so get individual sessions at the class price.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    11+6 is fine MCB.

I had a dream last night I had my scan and the sonography said 85% sure it was a girl. I love that bubba sends me dreams when I worry! Officially had one before each scan and the BFP dreams before my test.

Looking after mama already!!!

We went to get our keys today and have a look at the house. DP loved it, but we were worried the fridge wouldn't fit. Pregnant me cried and cried.

We measured it, and the space was 66cm and the fridge 64 so it should just fit! Lucky!!!!

Otherwise, still in love with our new house, MIL and my Nanna also loved it.

I've got wed off work so we will start cleaning it and getting the kitchen organised, and move the following weekend.
    That's great that DP loves the house.

Definitely sounds like your bub sends you messages through your dreams

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rainbow - love that your bub is coming to you through dreams!
    The only dreams I have about my bub is changing its pooy nappy!!! I have had about 4 or 5 dreams now about this. From these dreams, I now know how I want my change table laid out

Thanks
    Reviews
    Take two...

This is our inspiration for our theme...
    IMG_0864.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all!

Quick pop in!

Fel yeah my goal was also to get to 37 weeks but would love 38-39. Whatever happens I just want bubs to be ok. :-)

Mcb I have also done hypnobirthing we loved it. I did 4 sessions at $100 per session which were 1.5 hours. Mine were private and excellent. Lilsmurfy the process of hypno is to work through your fears. I am much Better about everything and feel really good about the upcoming birth because of it. The next session will help with the doubts. :-)

Wonder how choccie and ftm are going? They are next!

Hope ur all well. I am on my phone and can't remember much for personals.

Maybe were you able to arrange to finish work a bit earlier each day?

Rainbow is it you who has slings? Any suggestions. I have an ergo but was wondering whether I should get a second hand sling as well.
    Hope so!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can't attach the pic of DH's first solo purchase... the file is too big and I have no idea how to reduce the size. I'm hopeless with this sort of thing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was nice an calm until the weekend and then had a freak out. I read a bit forward in my hypno book and it was talking about communicating my birth preferences to my care givers, and I suddenly thought these people are going to think I'm nuts. I've clearly got a lot of work to do.

Sage, how did your hubby react to hypnobirthing. My hubby is cooperating, but I feel he could be a bit more supportive. I think he thinks this is my birth and I'm the only one with a role to play in it.