Closed Thread
Page 80 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I hope the 3 hours go quickly for you, and you can go home and relax

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Toni I hope the 3 hours goes quickly for u

DD had a bright yellow jungle theme nursery no pink to be seen!!

I don't think we will decorate before this bubs arrives. I have a cot quilt panel so I'll make that up but the rest can wait I think till after bubs is born and we can see what flavour it is until then the room will be cream with white furniture!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    K your nursery is lovely!
    I headed to another baby store and everything is so generic from store to store! I am not crafty at all, but do dabble in a bit of this and that and thinking I might just make my own quilts and prints!

I say that...but it most likely won't happen! I will probably go the generic decor and be very happy with it Wish I was a rich person to have someone come in decorate for me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    MissX I have posted a link to where I got my quilt made, its all hand made, you pick the design you want and the border and backing colours. If you are still struggling for find something I can share the link again and you can have a look at the online album for print options and see if there is anything you like. I adore my froggie quilt.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you Toni! On my phone at the moment, but will check it out when I get onto laptop later on.
    Cheers!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies, pretty happy with it considering we did it 'on the cheap'

Maybee can't see your links either and I am on the comp??

Hope you are home now Tonis.

Waiting I nearly went with yellow dont know what swayed me to green

Miss X Etsy do custom made cot sets and stuff I just didnt have that much $$ to spend

Any niggles yet choccie?

Nothing much here so tired so DS and I have had a fairly lazy day, though i keep thinking about what i SHOULD be doing. 27weeks today only 13 to go - so far away yet so close at the same time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hay Ladies,
    Sorry been really MIA this weekend, we went away with a bunch of friends and being away for 2 weekends I went over my data limit on my phone
    So no bub hubbing for me unless at home for the next 3 weeks so I might be a bit absent for a while!

Anyway, had a lovely weekend and am now utterly exhausted!

Good to see everyone is well, and is really lovely to see some nursery ideas I cant wait to see some more and start decorating my own!

I brought my first thing for bubs on Friday, I brought a couple of books. My fav book of all time 'Guess How Much I Love You' and another one called 'I Love My Daddy' which I brought home and gave to DH. He loved it!

Hope everyone had a great weekend. Back to reality tomorrow (only about 29 weeks of work left for me haha)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't know why the pics aren't showing. My internet at home has crapped itself so I'll try posting tomorrow when I'm at work.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsLA View Post
    I brought my first thing for bubs on Friday, I brought a couple of books. My fav book of all time 'Guess How Much I Love You' and another one called 'I Love My Daddy' which I brought home and gave to DH. He loved it!
    cute, I got the "I love my Daddy" book and DD gave it to him for Fathers Day last year. Its very cute to see them reading it together

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissXamA View Post
    Thank you Toni! On my phone at the moment, but will check it out when I get onto laptop later on.
    Cheers!!
    I will jump on the computer later and grab the site. But if you search Nanny D Designs on facebook you should find her.

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app