Closed Thread
Page 74 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Bugga about the birth centre Michelle. Hopefully DH agrees to a home birth

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Yay MCB that will be lovely for you to be married and at 22 weeks you shouldn't be too big Bummer about the birthing center, my friend had a home birth and it all went perfectly

Thats one thing I do regret with my son Tonis is that I didnt get lots of pics as soon as he was born the ones i do have I hadnt finished crying and looked like a mess and high as a kite haha (I wasnt though)

Lil Smurfy, I am obsessed with pregnancy and baby apps lol i dont count the kicks or the movements though because most of the time I am so busy I forget then will think "I dont remember feeling bubs move for a while" then next minute he starts going bananas haha.

Well I started off the day feeling really stressed and angry about money just trying to get everything organised/paid for and saved up before i finish work and bubs arrives and DH wants to buy mountain bike gloves but think it was hormones as i have calmed down and feel really silly about how I was feeling (thank god I never said anything to him haha) Had a few hours at work to which one of my clients didnt show for their 11 am appointment not that im complaining cant wait to finish work. Well Im off to cover some more drawer dividers I made then do the dishes and make pumpkin soup for dinner Enjoy the rest of your Friday ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, wow how so much is happening.

Miss X I have a decent bump too, I'm 22 weeks. I think I'd flatten the batteries too quickly with the Doppler, enjoy hearing your bubs heart beat,

Well we officially felt a kick last night. Baby didn't agree that it was sleep time. I've felt baby moving around but mainly somersaults not a full on kick. So I'm a bit excited.

We had out scan a couple of weeks ago and all looks good. We didn't find out the gender, as I want a surprise. Baby didn't want to roll over though, so I had to have a chocolate to try and get baby to move. So 10am in the morning and I'm off for a walk, eat a mars bar and drink some coke to try and get baby to roll over! Perfect image of health pregnant woman. Lol.

I love reading everyone's stories. It's great to see how everyone is going.

Good luck with the move rainbow, it's very exciting.

So who is due next?

I can't believe how fast the pregnancy is going!

Sorry for those I haven't done personals to, I get lost as I'm on the ipad not the computer.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MissFaery For This Useful Post:

MissXamA  (04-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    Just found out I cannot birth at my birth centre as I am 'out of the catchment area' I am devastated...

So now looking into home birth and hiring my own private midwives. Hopefully DF is all for that even though it'll be more expensive it at least is one on one care and they provide 6 weeks of care after the birth.
    I'm sorry you didn't get into the birth Center but hopefully your df will be fully supportive on your home birth idea!!

I just had a scan yesterday and I'm already starting to thing something is wrong!!! I'm going nuts in this pregnancy it's always something new bothering me!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MissFaery View Post
    So who is due next? .
    It's a race between me and Choccie. I'm having a c-section in 13 days and Choccie is due on the same day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    It's a race between me and Choccie. I'm having a c-section in 13 days and Choccie is due on the same day
    Maybe you and Choccie will have your babies on the same day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Choccie and FTMummy it's very exciting! Not long. Babies on the same day would be fun

Thanks
    Reviews
    So glad this is my last weekend at work, hate getting up early on the weekend especially if we have done a night market on Friday

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope your last weekend at work goes quickly for you. How exciting that your maternity leave is starting soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can't wait Smurfy. My weekend is Mon tues and then work wed-fri but friday is my last day yippee

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app