Closed Thread
Page 73 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by k17 View Post
    Haha tonis u better be crossing those legs hopefully bub stays put! Is your mum going in the labor ward with u?

After all that I went back in to get the new phone and the girls that were there the first time weren't there so when they put the SIM card in the guy goes ok now we will transfer all your contacts and pics, I was like what!? So I didnt have to come home and do it on my own after all
    Sent from my HTC One XL using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Yep mum will come in if she is here. She will do the photos as she is a photographer.

That sucks with your phone.

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Fel, glad you are feeling better sorry to hear you were in hospital

Hope the pain goes away Toni or at least doesn't get worse! Hope your bub stays comfy in there until your mum comes up!

Sending you labour prayers Choccie! I hope your little one comes out soon!

Nila so glad your little girl is doing well, typical male hogging all the room huh

Argh that is annoying K!! Least it is all sorted now

Not much new with me, proding along at 8+2 today. DF and I have decided that we want to get married before the baby comes along so now looks like we will be having a very small wedding in August and then celebrating properly when the baby comes along. Going to be in a garden somewhere and I want a picnic style reception... should be exciting

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no sage! At least your off work now. It will should definitely help with your Bp fingers crossed bub stays put until 38 weeks for you! Ill be happy to get to 37 at least.

Wow not long to go and we will have some new bubs in here how exciting!

MissX I loved my Doppler! I also have an anterior placenta and would go days without feeling movement and my Doppler definitely saved my sanity.

Nila glad to hear baby girls got plenty of fluid there

Toni that's great that your mums a photographer. Ill have my mum there taking photos but they won't be professional.. And I can't trust dh with a camera haha

Michelle wow 8 weeks already! Your pregnancy is going so fast.
    Your wedding plans sound beautiful I love weddings

Smurfy that's lucky your work is having a break before you go in mat leave. You get an extra 2 week break!

Afm as I sit here typing bub has hiccups right down low in my pelvis! Could this mean he finally turned head down? I suppose ill find out at my 3D scan tomorrow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Michelle, your wedding plans sound perfect.

Fel, I hope bub has turned. Enjoy your 3d scan.

My ob at my last 2 appointments said bub was breech. Now I feel her all over the place. Last night it felt like she did a somersault. I have another ob appt next week, so will be interesting to see what bub's position is.

I'm so happy it is Friday!!
    Last edited by Lil Smurfy; 03-05-2013 at 09:34.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Lil Smurfy and Fel I will be around 22 weeks at the wedding so hopefully not too big just perfect.

I never thought we'd bother until after the baby was born but I want all our names to be the same on the birth cert! So now I need to start planning haha.

Ooh hope he has turned Fel that would be good! hiccups how cute

You've got an active bub there Lil Smurfy! I wonder what her position is next appt? I am so happy it is Friday too!! and my boss isn't in - yay!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I've got a kick app on my phone, to keep track of kicks. It says to expect 10 movements in a 2 hour period. When I do it, she's usually moved 10 times in the first 10 minutes.

I love being pregnant. I'm sure that will change in the weeks to come, but at the moment, I'm loving it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    I've got a kick app on my phone, to keep track of kicks. It says to expect 10 movements in a 2 hour period. When I do it, she's usually moved 10 times in the first 10 minutes.

I love being pregnant. I'm sure that will change in the weeks to come, but at the moment, I'm loving it.
    Hopefully it doesn't change and you love being pregnant up until you pop!

I just don't feel pregnant I am always forgetting that I am.

Like today at work one of the guys up the front asked if I wanted a coffee and I said "yes please, oh no wait; I am okay thanks I don't like coffee" and walked off... oops.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Michelle that sounds lovely about the wedding. Not feeling pregnant will change!

FelH yes I am lucky to have a photographer in the family haha. Enjoy your scan tomorrow.

Smurfy I hope you enjoy feeling pregnant the whole way. I've hated most of it but that's probably because of the pain.

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just found out I cannot birth at my birth centre as I am 'out of the catchment area' I am devastated...

So now looking into home birth and hiring my own private midwives. Hopefully DF is all for that even though it'll be more expensive it at least is one on one care and they provide 6 weeks of care after the birth.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I would have had a homebirth if I didn't he into the birth centre. As it is, we are moving house but not telling them we will be out of the catchment area!