Closed Thread
Page 72 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocciequeen View Post
    Yes normal and it just gets worse from here on lol! The last few weeks are always the worst :/
    So glad I finish work next week with the increasing discomfort!

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm glad you're feeling better Fel

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

FelH  (02-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh No Tonis sometimes those last few weeks can just drag on especially when your uncomfortable, I wonder if you will make it to your due date?? Yay for finishing soon!

That sounds really nasty Fel, glad your ok now.

Managed to do some cleaning this morning, then have a power nap. I went down as Telstra are replacing my phone and I didnt realise that they would keep my old one so I am currently sitting here waiting for my 1300 pictures to transfer onto my computer so I can then go down and get it.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to k17 For This Useful Post:

FelH  (02-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck lilsmurfy. Just make sure you have everything done in case something crops up. My ob just said your not going back to work. And I wasn't organised for that. I am almost 36 weeks. So do it all before then if you can't go back its no stress. :-) just my advice.

Fel glad you are ok. Sucks being sick. I have been thinking of you. My BP hasn't been too great it shot up really high (180/110 and 160/100) so I have started medication with the aim to get to 38 weeks. I am lucky as no pe... Yet. So 2+1 and ill be happy!

Choccie I hope you have bubs before me! So sending all the labour prayers your way. I want mine to stay where they are a bit longer

Wave to everyone else!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy birthday maybee!!

Rainbow it's looks like a very nice house very green and cozy!

Asm: had a scan today and both bubs are looking good, baby girl no longer has a low fluid issue so we are happy with that although baby boy is still being very selfish and squashing his sister!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Nila For This Useful Post:

Chocciequeen  (02-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by k17 View Post
    Oh No Tonis sometimes those last few weeks can just drag on especially when your uncomfortable, I wonder if you will make it to your due date?? Yay for finishing soon!

Managed to do some cleaning this morning, then have a power nap. I went down as Telstra are replacing my phone and I didnt realise that they would keep my old one so I am currently sitting here waiting for my 1300 pictures to transfer onto my computer so I can then go down and get it.
    My mum will be cranky if I have bub before she gets here so I need to make it to at least 39w1d haha
    Yay for new phone, boo about transferring all those photos haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Nila View Post
    Asm: had a scan today and both bubs are looking good, baby girl no longer has a low fluid issue so we are happy with that although baby boy is still being very selfish and squashing his sister!
    Glad that babies are doing well

Thanks
    Reviews
    I received my Doppler today! Yay!!! Never thought I would buy one - but thought, why not? Found the HB straight away!
    And in other news - think I can finally feel bub playing around!!! (Main reason why I bought the Doppler was because I can't feel anything!) haha

Random question - does anyone feel that their tummy is quite hard at night, but not so first thing in the morning? I am 21w4d & have a pretty sizable bump!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha nila sibling rivalry already! Glad the fluid was all good for hubby girl

Oh Mrs xma how look I was going to get one but hubby said no

Haha tonis u better be crossing those legs hopefully bub stays put! Is your mum going in the labor ward with u?

After all that I went back in to get the new phone and the girls that were there the first time weren't there so when they put the SIM card in the guy goes ok now we will transfer all your contacts and pics, I was like what!? So I didnt have to come home and do it on my own after all
    Sent from my HTC One XL using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews

Haha tonis u better be crossing those legs hopefully bub stays put! Is your mum going in the labor ward with u?

After all that I went back in to get the new phone and the girls that were there the first time weren't there so when they put the SIM card in the guy goes ok now we will transfer all your contacts and pics, I was like what!? So I didnt have to come home and do it on my own after all
    My DH didn't know until today when I made sure I could get the HB! He is a bit annoyed, but he has been spending up on golf stuff lately! He is worried I will go silly. Said I would rather call the OB once if I couldn't hear the HB and not risk becoming a serial pest constantly calling because I can't feel anything (I have an anterior placenta)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

That sux about the phone. All that effort you put in, and you didn't need to.

I thought about getting a Doppler, but thought DH would think I was nuts, and I thought it might stress me out.

Nila, I'm glad baby girl's fluid is good now.