Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Smurfy your MIL sounds difficult also.

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I was thinking about you this morning waiting and wondering how you went, I am glad you got good results/odds for downs and I hope everything comes back perfect at your 19 wees scan! I have my fingers and toes crossed for you!

MCNs are quite expensive (good saving Toni) I have about 8 now and I only buy them on sale but I have banned myself from buying anything else for bub until after 16 - 20weeks.

On the whole MIL discussion, I have met mine once (ha!) she lives in another state and my DF isn't very close to her and they don't exactly see eye to eye. I am sure she doesn't like me but DF begs to differ. Although when she met me she said to my DF "she is very beautiful, young and polite; why is she interested in you?" I almost slapped her!! I am sure she will have lots of opinions on us having a baby... But I just ignore all bad comments and move on.

Sorry your MIL is sticking her nose in Toni I understand your frustration!!

Hope you had a great sleep and feeling better today K

Ooh I hope your bub comes soon Choccie!! From what I remember you didnt find out the sex did you? do you have a feeling if you're having a boy or a girl?

Nothing new with me... Just waiting until 12 weeks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Good luck with your next scan Waiting. I have everything crossed that bub is perfect.

MCNs are definitely expensive, I have only been buying them when they are on sale.

As for MILs, mine is in another state. She means well, but manages to drive me nuts. When it came to buying everything for bub, she told us constantly what we did and didn't need (most things we dont need). Things we did need she told us we could buy after bub is born (great idea lets wait til our income drops and then start buying). And she told us that our baby will be good looking cos all her family are good looking (I took offense to that cos in not exactly ugly, and don't completely agree that all her family are good looking). I'm trying to prepare myself for the comments when bub is born about how much she looks like that side of the family. When I told her I was working til 37 weeks, she said I wouldn't be allowed to.
    I would be offended too! Was she trying to imply your side of the family is ugly? From what I have seen of your photos you aren't ugly and I am sure your baby is going to be gorgeous! And you have my permission to take full credit for that

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Wow, some nightmare MILs here!!!
    I'd be so offended Lil Smurfy! I have the greatest MIL in the world, I'm actually excited to be moving closer to my in laws.

Toni- great job on the MCNs. I've spent $140 on the ones I have - 10 ones and twos and 3 BBH. The rest were given to me, and when we know what we are having i'll fill out the rest with some pink or blues! We are aiming to get 30, as well as some night nappies, so we aren't stressing about washing all the time.

AFM, we signed the lease last night. Get the keys Monday and will move slowly over the next 3 weeks. I cannot wait to sort out my cupboards and have an uncluttered place!!!

And less than a week til my scan now can't wait to see bubba. I seem to have popped a bit more today. My belly was quite big when I woke up, and firm. I wonder if my uterus has started popping out of my pelvis maybe?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Wow, some nightmare MILs here!!!
    I'd be so offended Lil Smurfy! I have the greatest MIL in the world, I'm actually excited to be moving closer to my in laws.

Toni- great job on the MCNs. I've spent $140 on the ones I have - 10 ones and twos and 3 BBH. The rest were given to me, and when we know what we are having i'll fill out the rest with some pink or blues! We are aiming to get 30, as well as some night nappies, so we aren't stressing about washing all the time.

AFM, we signed the lease last night. Get the keys Monday and will move slowly over the next 3 weeks. I cannot wait to sort out my cupboards and have an uncluttered place!!!

And less than a week til my scan now can't wait to see bubba. I seem to have popped a bit more today. My belly was quite big when I woke up, and firm. I wonder if my uterus has started popping out of my pelvis maybe?
    Wow that was so quick! Congrats

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Thanks

Yes we move quickly!!! DP hasn't seen the house yet but she will love it!

This is the outside! ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1367446014.173261.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks

Yes we move quickly!!! DP hasn't seen the house yet but she will love it!

This is the outside! Attachment 35867
    Awww that is SO cute!! Has character which I love in a house I am sure your DP will love it! How many bedrooms is it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Only 2, but that's all we need for a few years! It has heaps of character which was why I love can. Can imagine sitting on the verandah with a little bubby in summer

Thanks
    Reviews
    I did suggest we see it before signing the lease but DP said she trusts my judgment

Thanks
    Reviews
    Only 2, but that's all we need for a few years! It has heaps of character which was why I love can. Can imagine sitting on the verandah with a little bubby in summer
    I admit I did imagine that when I saw the porch

Sounds perfect, you did well