Closed Thread
Page 64 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
    rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    That's fantastic Rainbow. You'll be able to get settled ready for bub
    I know! I get to nest! Sorry for lack of personals, just excited. And waiting for official confirmation.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    MichelleClareBear: With the icepacks if you don't have a soft one use peas or something else soft or you will hurt more.

FirstTimeMummy2012: Cute scan photo

Bond Girl: I have been wondering about J and Button too. I posted a while ago wondering where they are and still haven't heard. Must be nice to get your room organised. I plan to start in a few weeks. Yay for organising maternity leave

rainbow road: Woohoo. That will be a huge relief to have a place you like

As for the pram discussion, I got a $60 second hand pram but as DP can't push his wheelchair and the pram we are unlikely to use it as much as most people. We plan on using a baby carrier most of the time.

I went to the chemist. The only thing I can take is panadol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Yay Rainbow, super excited for you!

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Now I'm stressing she won't call me back - naturally!

Yes, J and button have been noticeably absent!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post
    MichelleClareBear: With the icepacks if you don't have a soft one use peas or something else soft or you will hurt more.

FirstTimeMummy2012: Cute scan photo

Bond Girl: I have been wondering about J and Button too. I posted a while ago wondering where they are and still haven't heard. Must be nice to get your room organised. I plan to start in a few weeks. Yay for organising maternity leave

rainbow road: Woohoo. That will be a huge relief to have a place you like

As for the pram discussion, I got a $60 second hand pram but as DP can't push his wheelchair and the pram we are unlikely to use it as much as most people. We plan on using a baby carrier most of the time.

I went to the chemist. The only thing I can take is panadol
    I have a soft icepack somewhere I will have to find it and put it in the freezer to use... hopefully that will help me sleep better!

$60 is great for a second hand pram especially when it won't be used all that much.

DF wants to carry the bub most of the time he bought a carrier but I will probably use the pram more... The one I like is on sale so hopefully I can lay-by it or something as I am not forking out $800 from my pay in one hit!

Thanks
    Reviews
    The only thing we would not consider getting second hand is the carseat. That is brand new.

I just ordered my MCN off ebay hehe. They will be sent to a family friend to see if they can be modified to have velcro so DP can use them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post
    The only thing we would not consider getting second hand is the carseat. That is brand new.

I just ordered my MCN off ebay hehe. They will be sent to a family friend to see if they can be modified to have velcro so DP can use them.
    Car seat brand new is a must! I am going to see if my dad will buy that for us as the one we like is $380 and my dad is pretty loaded (although he likes to pretend he isn't)

Our pram will also be new only because I am so damn fussy and we got all the other stuff (cot, change table ect) second hand...

I am not familiar with your DP but I do remember you said he is in a wheelchair so I hope they can modify them for you so he can have fun doing nappy changes ha!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Now I'm stressing she won't call me back - naturally!

Yes, J and button have been noticeably absent!
    No stressing Rainbow!

Did they accept your price of the extra $10 p/w?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    I cannot see the attachment but yay for things being on track

I did a digi the day before my dating scan as I was nervous. My DF thinks I am nuts haha.

I have sensitive boobs and nipples too, I wake up during the night if I roll over as it hurts!

Thanks MrsLA I hope I hear something back from a few... I will miss my pay from this job but that is about it!!
    I could see it on my phone but now im on the ipad i cant????
    It was a digi that said "pregnant 3+"
    DH also thinks im nuts, Ive been doing a hpt nearly every day (I had a stash of ic's and frers) and each morning he asks with a mock surprised voice "What does it say??" lol, smarty pantts

Rainbow, YAY YAY YAY that is such great news, Im really happy for you. Make sure you remember to relax and dont stress yourself out with packing and moving

Toni, thanks for the advice about ice packs, thinking about that though makes them hurt even more :-/

FTM, what amazing pics, she looks amaxing

Bond, how exciting preparing for mat leave. I hope the work weeks fly by for you. Bummer the lab would not let you drink juice or sprite. I agree though, if no issues previously and feeling ok then no need to make yourself sick by doing it
    Hope your contractions are feeling better.

I know that pram is so much $$$ but its so cool!!! (and Im a gen y-er so I want the best and I want it now hahah) I think it will either be the Icandy peach or Baby Jogger City Select. At least with BJCS you can get it much cheaper online. I have not been able to find a cheaper Icandy

This morning I commented to DH that I was a bit bloated, and my tummy was really hard, this arvo I am mega bloated and I can clearly notice a bit difference in the size of my tummy. Anyone else experienced this??? (if I keep growing at this rate there is NO WAY I will be able to keep a secret for 8 more weeks)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news about the house rainbow! it's good to move before you're too far along and loads of time to get settled too.

I think I might have to use a baby sling quite a lot too when out with DS. Not buying a double pram as he'll be almost 3 by then and the weight limit won't be far off what he weighs now. Think it's a lot of money for not much use. Would be different if he was younger. Will just see how we go and buy a buggy board if necessary for him. It's hard to know what stage he'll be at in 3months time, they change so quick. Might also buy a buggy pod which is a clip on side car for him that attaches to my existing pram. Still get to use my mamas and papas pram for bub and he can still sit down too. Think this is important when out shopping etc to stop him running off or dawdling. As toddlers love to do! Prams are great for carrying shopping and changing bags etc so won't want to use just a sling too much!

Came home to try for a nap as so tired at work but now can't sleep! Typical. My turn to put DS to bed tonight too.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by Bond Girl; 01-05-2013 at 14:32.