Closed Thread
Page 62 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    MrsLA[/B] how are you going? bet you are feeling the exhaustion now? I am sooo tired all the time and struggle to make it until 3:30 for home time and now work wants me to work until 5pm so I wont get home until after 6pm
    :
    The exhaustion has definitely set in! I'm very lucky that Dh is so good and cooks and cleans every night at the moment.
    I'm 5 weeks today and everything appears to be going along ok. Only a few waves of nausea each day and very sore b00bs and über sensitive nipples (I can definitely handle that though. Lets me know bubs is going ok ATM) still have lots of hpt's around so did a digi this morning. All looks to be on track Attachment 35836

Yay for 8 weeks Mcb. I hope work is a little better for you today and you get some calls about those jobs you applied for.

Lil Smurfy. Hypnobirthing sounds great. I don't know much about it but think ill have to look into it for sure

Rainbow, sleepless nights sick! Hope you make it through the day ok.
    I have trouble sleeping when lots is happening in life. With the house and everything it's not surprising you had a rough night.

Toni. How frustrating are dumb people who think its ok to come to work and spread their germs! Hope you get some rest and feel better soon.

Have a great day ladies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks Toni That is good advice, and apart from the whole bath thing I am been quite laid back considering!

Well I am a little worried as my mum is having quite major surgery today and I always worry about my mum, hope she goes okay! Hate that I have to work so I cannot be there to look after her and make sure she is okay.

I hope you can leave early next week, in the end your are going on leave and you have to care about yourself over everything else and I dont want you to push yourself!

I have banned myself from buying anything else for bub, I have made a list in which I will give to my family and say pick one thing on here as a present and that is it otherwise my family will go crazy and we will get heaps of double ups!

my DF is buying my nappy bag (as it is $170!) as a present for me which I think is sweet

I hope you get some energy K just so you aren't feeling so tired!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsLA View Post
    The exhaustion has definitely set in! I'm very lucky that Dh is so good and cooks and cleans every night at the moment.
    I'm 5 weeks today and everything appears to be going along ok. Only a few waves of nausea each day and very sore b00bs and über sensitive nipples (I can definitely handle that though. Lets me know bubs is going ok ATM) still have lots of hpt's around so did a digi this morning. All looks to be on track Attachment 35836

Yay for 8 weeks Mcb. I hope work is a little better for you today and you get some calls about those jobs you applied for.

Lil Smurfy. Hypnobirthing sounds great. I don't know much about it but think ill have to look into it for sure

Rainbow, sleepless nights sick! Hope you make it through the day ok.
    I have trouble sleeping when lots is happening in life. With the house and everything it's not surprising you had a rough night.

Toni. How frustrating are dumb people who think its ok to come to work and spread their germs! Hope you get some rest and feel better soon.

Have a great day ladies.
    I cannot see the attachment but yay for things being on track

I did a digi the day before my dating scan as I was nervous. My DF thinks I am nuts haha.

I have sensitive boobs and nipples too, I wake up during the night if I roll over as it hurts!

Thanks MrsLA I hope I hear something back from a few... I will miss my pay from this job but that is about it!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    maybee baybee: Hope work can change your hours for you. Good luck getting some rest.

Lil Smurfy: Yep not having anything to take is bad. I'm going to the chemist later to look for something for my cough though as its really painful. Hope you get some sleep soon. Yay for an extra week off, do you have any Annual Leave you can take instead of going back for the 1.5 weeks?

MrsLA: Exhaustion is hard, it goes away for a while in second trimester. Also for really sore boobs/nipples I found icepacks helpful.

MichelleClareBear: Hope your mum is ok. Same as I said to MrsLA icepacks for sore boobs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post
    maybee baybee: Hope work can change your hours for you. Good luck getting some rest.

Lil Smurfy: Yep not having anything to take is bad. I'm going to the chemist later to look for something for my cough though as its really painful. Hope you get some sleep soon. Yay for an extra week off, do you have any Annual Leave you can take instead of going back for the 1.5 weeks?

MrsLA: Exhaustion is hard, it goes away for a while in second trimester. Also for really sore boobs/nipples I found icepacks helpful.

MichelleClareBear: Hope your mum is ok. Same as I said to MrsLA icepacks for sore boobs
    Ice packs... Good advice, thanks Toni

Hope your cough goes away really quickly, definitely go to the chemist if you need to!

I had a coughing fit in woolies last night I coughed so hard I had cramps and nearly spewed in the middle of the shop.

It is no fun

Thanks Toni, I am sure she will be okay I called her just before and all she wanted to talk about were her fish and seeing how our little cub is. Someone is excited to be a nana!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I'm at the shops (for work) and naturally I also went to the nearest baby shop (shopaholic over here)
    And I looked at and played with an Icandy peach. I LOVE IT. Just don't know if I can justify that much on a pram???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsLA View Post
    So I'm at the shops (for work) and naturally I also went to the nearest baby shop (shopaholic over here)
    And I looked at and played with an Icandy peach. I LOVE IT. Just don't know if I can justify that much on a pram???
    You made me want to eat a peach!

I think a pram is something you don't skimp on as you will use it a LOT and if you plan on having another you can use it again!

How much is it?

I need to buy a pram but putting that off for a while yet!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'll be back for personals but wanted to share a photo of my princess. Her fingers are in her mouth ... just like her daddy!!

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1367369601.225354.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    I'll be back for personals but wanted to share a photo of my princess. Her fingers are in her mouth ... just like her daddy!!

Attachment 35844
    Scans always look freaky to me hehehe.

But she is super gorgeous!! You may have a finger/thumbsucker on your hands!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    Scans always look freaky to me hehehe.

But she is super gorgeous!! You may have a finger/thumbsucker on your hands!!
    Yeah me too but I'm biased because she looks perfect to me