Closed Thread
Page 6 of 95 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Nursery is looking great choccie. Must be happy to have it done. It's made me super excited to get ours done!! My theme is coming together nicely. Mum ordered linen to match and it arrived this week too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Your nursery is looking great Choccie! I like the Winnie the Pooh pictures on the wall!

Glad your scan went well Shelby, bit weird about your dates. When did you think you o'd? Hope time flies for your next scan!

Hi to everyone else and hope you all had a great weekend.

I am so tired, I am struggling to stay awake most of the day now but apart from peeing a lot that is my only symptom.

Told my mum, dad and sister yesterday that we are pregnant and everyone is so excited, my mum took me shopping and bought me more baby things. Feel a bit more real now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning ladies

Choccie, what a super cute nursery! You've done great!

Maybee, post pictures of your nursery!!

Rainbow, booo about moving and not being able to start the nursery

MCB, yay for it feeling more real now!

Hi everyone else! That's as much as I can remember!

AFM, we had my c-section/parenting class on Saturday and it was sooo awesome! Had the best middie ever that gave us some great tips and tricks for breastfeeding and settling bubs. She was so great I would have gladly taken her home with me!
    I must admit though, it made it all the more real that we have a baby coming and now I'm terrified of it all. I'm terrified of finishing work, of losing my financial independence, of being a mum, of PND, of my recovery from the c-section .. I'm terrified of all of it! I suppose it's normal or so I've been told so I'm just trying to take it all one day at a time.
    Oh sorry for the downer post ladies .. guess I needed to get that out!

Last week of work and only 31 days until we meet our little lady!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Love the nursery Choccie!!!

FTM - I think all your feelings are completely normal. I'm really looking forward to my classes but the aren't until mid May. So close now till you meet your little girl! So exciting!!

I'm doing my glucose test and feel horrible still another hour to go. Hope I can avoid throwing up between now & then!

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    FTM I think your feelings are totally normal.

As soon as I got my BFP I started freaking out about everything - have we planned well enough to be financially stable on one income, how will we cope with a baby, we're only young, should we have waited?

But of course it's just the mean part of our brains trying to ruin the fun

6. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

FirstTimeMummy2012  (15-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    Good morning ladies

Choccie, what a super cute nursery! You've done great!

Maybee, post pictures of your nursery!!

Rainbow, booo about moving and not being able to start the nursery

MCB, yay for it feeling more real now!

Hi everyone else! That's as much as I can remember!

AFM, we had my c-section/parenting class on Saturday and it was sooo awesome! Had the best middie ever that gave us some great tips and tricks for breastfeeding and settling bubs. She was so great I would have gladly taken her home with me!
    I must admit though, it made it all the more real that we have a baby coming and now I'm terrified of it all. I'm terrified of finishing work, of losing my financial independence, of being a mum, of PND, of my recovery from the c-section .. I'm terrified of all of it! I suppose it's normal or so I've been told so I'm just trying to take it all one day at a time.
    Oh sorry for the downer post ladies .. guess I needed to get that out!

Last week of work and only 31 days until we meet our little lady!
    I am glad your class went well and you liked the midwife

I think what you are feeling is very normal. I know I am already worrying about losing my financial independence and having to rely on my DF as I hate relying on others. But the joy of having your baby girl will make you realise your brain is just being a kill joy

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MichelleClareBear For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Love the nursery Choccie!

MCB - Glad to hear the family are excited!

FTM - I think its quite normal to be petrified before the arrival of bubs, especially before a first one because its all so new and different. You will be a great Mum!!

AFM - OMG Im so exhausted. Getting up and peeing so many times during the night is just knackering me. Cant wait till 2nd trimester so some of the symptoms can go away for a while, I desperately need a good nights sleep!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to waitinghoping For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Love the nursery Choccie.

MCB, Rainbow, and Waiting, I hope your exhaustion goes soon.

FTM, I think those feelings are totally normal. My fear at the moment is getting bub out. I'm not good with pain so am wondering how I'll cope. I also worry about coping with not going to work and losing financial independence.

Good luck with your test dream Girl. I hope you manage not to vomit.

Not much happening with me. Just plodding along. DH thought it was highly amusing looking at my belly this morning, with my bump clearly to the right of belly button. It was perfectly obvious where Junior was hanging out.

I won one of the 2nd prizes in the Cloth nappy hunt. I never win anything, so i was excited.

I'm off to the dentist today. I think I've got an abscess where my tooth is coming through.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Love the nursery Choccie.

MCB, Rainbow, and Waiting, I hope your exhaustion goes soon.

FTM, I think those feelings are totally normal. My fear at the moment is getting bub out. I'm not good with pain so am wondering how I'll cope. I also worry about coping with not going to work and losing financial independence.

Good luck with your test dream Girl. I hope you manage not to vomit.

Not much happening with me. Just plodding along. DH thought it was highly amusing looking at my belly this morning, with my bump clearly to the right of belly button. It was perfectly obvious where Junior was hanging out.

I won one of the 2nd prizes in the Cloth nappy hunt. I never win anything, so i was excited.

I'm off to the dentist today. I think I've got an abscess where my tooth is coming through.
    OUCH!! Hope your tooth/mouth feels much better after going to the dentist!!

I am currently on hold with Human Services (15 minutes and counting) trying to find out if I can swap jobs and not lose out on PPL rights. So much fun

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    You could be on the phone to them all day