Closed Thread
Page 59 of 95 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I am so confused...

I am hoping to give birth in a birth centre (want a natural water birth) and I need to get a referral from my GP and get it sent off and see if I am accepted... Problem is I cannot get in to see my GP until 9 weeks so only leaves 3 weeks to see if I can get in and get the scan... Is that enough time?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Choccie I so think I need one. I probably wouldn't want to sell my kitchen aid though as its one of the love of my life's.
    Maybe ill be able to see if I can convince him for my birthday.

Lilsmurfy I think you can take lactulose. J gave some ideas earlier on in a thread from memory.

But maybe try adding some psyllium husk to breakkie each morning.

Mcb I would contact the birth centre and ask as lots book out early.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SageS View Post
    Choccie I so think I need one. I probably wouldn't want to sell my kitchen aid though as its one of the love of my life's.
    Maybe ill be able to see if I can convince him for my birthday.

Lilsmurfy I think you can take lactulose. J gave some ideas earlier on in a thread from memory.

But maybe try adding some psyllium husk to breakkie each morning.

Mcb I would contact the birth centre and ask as lots book out early.
    My DF is buying me a kitchenaid for my birthday as I have wanted one for so long!! I want the candy apple red one <3

I think I may call them on my way home tonight and see what I need to do and if they still have spots available for early dec!

thanks

ooh home time... YAY!

Thanks
    Reviews
    MCB, your work all sound like A-holes, get out of there quick smart! I second everyone else about contacting fair work and keeping detailed records of everything that happens. Wishing you the best of luck finding a new job as soon as possible.
    Sore necks and backs are the worst! Hope it feels better soon.

FTM, rainbow and MCB, Beautiful bellies! You all look amazing. (rainbow and MCB, it definitely looks more bumpish than fat!)

Rainbow, fx its a great house for you, DP and bubba. I remember a while ago you were juggling the decision to stay close to the city, or move out a little. Did you finally decide? OR just looking around all areas atm?

Choccie, thanks for the tip on catch of the day. I have not brought anything for bub yet, (aside from a blanket i brought for a friends baby, then I fell in love with it and could not part with it, lol and that was way before i was utd) and am hoping to hold off buying anything for at least a few more weeks until I am more confident everything will be ok. How did your playdough turn out? I know an uncooked fail safe recipe if you need it.
    Good luck with the midwife tomorrow

Maybee, did you find out if you are able to leave earlier next week? 14 Days, I hope every single one of them flies by for you

FTM, I feel the same as you. Had a lovely weekend away with DH, very relaxing and chilled out and even had yesterday off work. Yet I am totally exhausted! (I suppose I better get used to that)

Sage, its lovely to hear you are enjoying being pregnant. I hope the next 4 weeks are great

LilSmurfy, I would totally want to be organised and will probably pack hospy bags way earlier than necessary. I say if it makes you feel organised and settled then do it.

I don’t have any fancy kitchen gadgets! I think Thermomix’s are AMAZING, but I don’t actually like to cook that much, so I would not use it as much at it would deserve to be used for the cost

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I had to skip on the play dough as I was out of plain flour!!!!! Luckily I managed to find some brought play dough tucked away somewhere phew!
    I did make the choc yogo, choc mousse and only just finished the pie which was a bit of a mission, made the short crust pastry, mince the meat and then cooked it in the thermie with the onions etc then roll out pastry fit to tin add mince once cooled then put the potatoes in the thermie to cook and mash to top the pie phew! Thank god it's finished!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, what a great effort. I only just managed to sit at the table to eat dinner that DH cooked!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol yer I'm pretty stuffed now, hoping all this standing up an moving around brings on labour lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    dresss.jpg This is the dress from yesterday that I got in trouble for wearing.

And me today at 32 weeks.
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looking lovely Toni.
    What pigs telling you that you were dressed in appropriately! I think it looks nice

Thanks
    Reviews
    Reading back through and I had to have a giggle at you girls with drinks and forgetting. I havent done quite that but yesterday at bunnings the lady said I owed her $5.60 so I pulled a 5 note out got the 60c and then went oh bugger thought I had a $2 coin so swapped the $5 note for a $10 it wasn't until I was on the way to the car I realised what I had done LOL.

Mcb and ftm love your beautiful bellies

Choccie hoping bubby makes an appearance for you soon. The more active I was the more comfortable bub was in the end it was sitting down for me to keep labor going instead of stopping so don't over do it ;-) and lots of sex.

Afm I have been sorting out in law issues but i think and hope its helped with my relationship with fil. And I actually feel bad for past experiences but I have only just had an insight as to why he may have said things that he has. Feel exhausted now though

Sent from my HTC One XL using The Bub Hub mobile app