Page 55 of 95 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Rainbow road - I tried messaging you but your inbox is full... :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    oh wow first comment I saw was from GDYB03 and I thought something bad happened to Rainbow.... My heart literally dropped!!

Glad everything is good though *phew*

I have health insurance but I need to add DP to it as he has nothing, typical male and we need to update our wills but DP's divorce FINALLY gets finalised with the courts next month so after that we will remove his ex from it. I cannot wait, this has been drawn out for such a long time we will be celebrating when it finally is over!

My GP is still closed arghh it has been almost 2 weeks!! I am going to have to find another one so I can get referred to my 12 week scan and get my choice in hospital.

Nila it is so expensive it cost me $1600 for a return ticket in July last year to get to Perth and back and the trip was so stressful that I almost ended up in hospital but we are going back early next year and taking bub with us so cannot really afford to fly over any time soon

Wow Choccie that is crazy!!!! My grandparents used to live up there ages ago! 2 weeks to go yay!!

My centre of balance is definitely off, I fell off my work chair this morning as I bent over to get my phone out of my bag... I am already clumsy, oh goodness!!

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I've deleted some messages GDBY xxxxx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

GDYB03  (30-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1367271736.676123.jpg

11 weeks today! Only 8 days til my NT scan and 14 til I'm in the 2nd tri!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

GDYB03  (30-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Attachment 35776

11 weeks today! Only 8 days til my NT scan and 14 til I'm in the 2nd tri!
    You look lovely

So exciting almost in second tri

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks! I think it's still more fat that bump, but it looks more bumpish anyway

Thanks
    Reviews
    Seriously hitting struggle town today... 14 more days of work to go. It's not work that is tiring it's the daily commute by train! Considering asking work if I can leave a half hr earlier next week to avoid peak rush...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by maybee baybee View Post
    Seriously hitting struggle town today... 14 more days of work to go. It's not work that is tiring it's the daily commute by train! Considering asking work if I can leave a half hr earlier next week to avoid peak rush...
    I don't see why your work wouldn't let you finish up half an hour early, you are almost due and travel by train is hard enough without being pregnant!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MichelleClareBear For This Useful Post:

maybee baybee  (30-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning ladies

I'm on my phone so will probably suck at personals but here goes.

MCB, how did you go with work yesterday about your concerns? Cute pic of your DF painting the cot too!

Rainbow cute bump! Nawwww!

Maybee, I would definitely ask to finish up before rush hour. Might make the commute a touch easier. Hang in there! The last 14 days are the toughest

Crap! That's all I can remember

Hi all the other lovely ladies

DH and I got back from our weekend away yesterday. It was soooo lovely to be able to hang out together and eat good food and just be generally lazy
    I thought I would feel revived but I'm utterly exhausted today! It's DH's 40th today so I'm making his favourite meal with a chocolate self saucing cake for dessert .. Yum!!!

I have a 3d growth scan this afternoon so hoping to get lovely pictures of our baby girl

16 days until we meet her!!!!
    Last edited by FirstTimeMummy2012; 30-04-2013 at 10:06.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to FirstTimeMummy2012 For This Useful Post:

maybee baybee  (30-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope u had a good break FTM! A bit jealous really, I would love a break without dd lol!

Nothing new from me still waiting waiting for something to happen lol, midwife app tomorrow so hopefully I will have some positive news after that!
    Trying not to leave the house everyday apart from a walk around the block in the afternoon, find it helps me rest more otherwise I try and fit too much into a day!

On another note... Has anyone heard from J recently???? If ur reading along J can u pop in an say hi

Goin to make play dough this morning for dd, first time ever making it in the thermomix so I hope it works out otherwise there will be tears lol! Might make pumpkin scones for lunch after that!