Closed Thread
Page 54 of 95 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Good thinking. We need to get life insurance for me and income protection for DP. I'm quitting, so won't have an income to protect.

No point doing it until I change my last name anyway, which I will start doing after our NT scan next week.

Re the NT scan - how quickly did everyone get their results?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    Thanks Nila, I think I am in a bit of denial over the whole thing. Hasn't really hit me and then it hits me and I start fighting with myself not to cry as I am at work... The worst thing is he is in WA (where I am from) and I cannot afford to fly over for his funeral.
    Wow that is terrible timing, that is so hard. I am sorry
    Yes wa is a bit far from the rest! I hate having to plan any holidays from here so expensive!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I got my results within 10 minutes of my scan. The sonographer sent off the nuchal measurement, it was combined with my blood results and emailed straight back to her. My ob also had the results by the time I got to my appt, the same afternoon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Cool. Guess I'll see! I'm not seeing my GP til the 19th but hopefully they'll give me an indication so I can be prepared

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Good thinking. We need to get life insurance for me and income protection for DP. I'm quitting, so won't have an income to protect.

No point doing it until I change my last name anyway, which I will start doing after our NT scan next week.

Re the NT scan - how quickly did everyone get their results?
    They told me after they finished the scan what the results showed and stuff

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Cool. Guess I'll see! I'm not seeing my GP til the 19th but hopefully they'll give me an indication so I can be prepared
    My referral had on it NT scan plus counselling. I'm thinking that's why they told me

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'll just book in to see my GP if I don't get the results that day. I've had 'genetic counselling' already. I think my GP said I'd get the results next day unless it was on a Friday, in which case it'd be on Monday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree Nila flying from Perth is bad enough then having to fly from karratha first add on $1000 pp! It's ridiculous!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocciequeen View Post
    I agree Nila flying from Perth is bad enough then having to fly from karratha first add on $1000 pp! It's ridiculous!
    That is insane!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, sorry been a bit slack on here lately, have just been busy working and sorting out the nursery and cleaning and well just life in general! I keep adding another craft or job to my list of jobs for the nursery but just trying to be realistic and not go over the top and spend too much $$$

Choccie in the end sex always put me in labor just a shame my labor always stopped Ended up getting induced and I tried everything.

MCB Congrats on your bubby, so relieved to see bubs heart beat!

Gahh super, life insurance, health insurance etc does my head in We currently dont have anything except super and I keep saying to DH that we need to combine ours I think we both have bits and pieces everywhere. Dont have life insurance as of yet but keep saying we are going to do it and health insurance DH work said they were going to pay for it as part of their contract but havent organised it yet as they still dont know whats going on with their contract to the port

Any way I best be off getting dinner sorted will try keep up better this time