Closed Thread
Page 52 of 95 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hopefully bub is cooperative and waits until after your exam before choosing to make its arrival

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Seriously? well as a female she should know better.

Haha one day before... that is good timing, not!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mcb I'm sorry for your loss it's very painful when you lose someone close to you...my father in law passed away out of the blue right before his sons wedding an right after the birth of my niece it was very shocking and was all very unexpected! X

Lil smurfy when I had ds2 I took one sleeve off the big box and that lasted through the hospital stay of 5 days, in the end of the day if you don't enough you can always have hubby do a nappy run

Thanks
    Reviews
    My DF painting the cot whilst I watched girly movies and relaxed
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nila View Post
    Mcb I'm sorry for your loss it's very painful when you lose someone close to you...my father in law passed away out of the blue right before his sons wedding an right after the birth of my niece it was very shocking and was all very unexpected! X

Lil smurfy when I had ds2 I took one sleeve off the big box and that lasted through the hospital stay of 5 days, in the end of the day if you don't enough you can always have hubby do a nappy run
    Thanks Nila, I think I am in a bit of denial over the whole thing. Hasn't really hit me and then it hits me and I start fighting with myself not to cry as I am at work... The worst thing is he is in WA (where I am from) and I cannot afford to fly over for his funeral.
    Wow that is terrible timing, that is so hard. I am sorry

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nila we have dumb rules like that at my work too. Grr!! Tops must cover the shoulders, no singlet style or it most be covered by another layer. Have u seen if I can get medicine for the reflux? I had something when utd with dd, was such a relief but can't remember what it was!! OB prescribed it

Mcb- sorry to hear about ur family member so cute that ur dh is nesting! We haven't done a thing and don't plan to for a while yet. My friend brought round her old bouncer for us to use for bubs and it freaked me out. So not ready to deal with baby stuff yet, it can all stay in storage a bit longer!!!

Nice score rainbow!!!

Back to work tomorrow for me got OB appt wed to get my nt results back finally (2weeks later!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MCB, so sorry to hear about your family member and that you can not get to the funeral and that you have to deal with your work being A-holes on top of that.

Toni, what a B!tch I liked Lil Smurfys suggestion of going home to change an forgetting to come back! Bummer about your exam, hopefully bubba is nice and comfy in there an decides not to arrive until after your exam

afm, sitting in the hospital waiting for dh to see the surgeon that sewed his finger back on 4 weeks ago! He is meant to be getting the rod out today, and getting a smaller splint made. I think its going to be a long day.
    and on top of that nausea has kicked back in today and a stuffy hospital waiting room filled with people is not helping! I am in a small way glad that I am feeling unwell though, that way I know all is going well in there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nila View Post

Thanks Nila. My mum has bought me a couple of boxes of newborns, so I'll pack a sleeve and go from there.

Waiting, good luck with your NT results. They have kept you waiting a while for them

MrsLA, I hope you don't have to wait at hospital too long, and that DHs finger is going ok.

My boss was supposed to be away today, and has rocked up at work. I was hoping for a relaxing day, but that's not going to happen.

We start hypnobirthing tomorrow night. Just found out we're the only ones doing it in this group. Not bad, paid the group price and get individual attention (usually costs $150 more)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think we will be waiting most of the day. last time we were here he had a 9.30 appt and we didn't see the surgeon until after 12.
    he chopped his finger off 4 weeks ago. they managed to sew it back on, and it appears to be healing well. we will find out more soon. DH is Sh!**ing himself about talking the wire out, as they are not going to do an anaesthetic, just pull it out the end of his finger. (Mind you, when he actually cut it off, they re attached it while he was awake and he was ok with that. Go figure!)

great news about your hypnobirthing class, very cool

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ouch MrsLA hope his finger is okay and he does okay with the pain!!

Thats great lil smurfy Have fun!