Closed Thread
Page 50 of 95 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    I'd hate to hear what your day involves when you don't have an easy day
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    Toni I don't think you know what an easy day is!
    Quote Originally Posted by maybee baybee View Post
    I was going to say the same thing!
    Haha ladies. I'm not always like that. I really started off just pottering but really enjoyed the first day in ages where I felt ok enough to do anything

Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    My friend gave me a 90L box of clothes!

There are love to swaddle wraps, cushie tushie nappies and thousands of 000 and 00 clothes. About half are really boyish but the other half is pretty neutral! So fun going through it all!
    Nice work enjoy going through it all.

Quote Originally Posted by maybee baybee View Post
    We picked up our pram from Baby Bunting this morning. Poor DH didn't realise that it would require assembling... another job for him The nursery furniture is finally in the room so tomorrow's job is to hopefully start putting some clothes in the drawers Cannot wait for maternity leave to start so I can tackle everything else. Feeling a little unorganised and overwhelmed but not sure where to begin
    Yay for pram and furniture getting organised. I am the same waiting for maternity leave to get everything sorted. So glad its only 2 weeks away as I have no idea where to start either!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rainbow that's a good score!!

Afm I am really struggling today with heartburn and acid reflux!! I am in pain and nothing I do helps, If I eat or drink anything it makes it worst so I'm really struggling to eat cause I know the outcome

Thanks
    Reviews
    That sux nila. Hope your feeling better today.

Rainbow, what a great score. My bff has just had a baby and sis is due in july, both of them have said that they already have heaps of stuff to give me I hope I'm as lucky as u have been.

Toni, I hope you aren't hurting today, and that you can relax a bit more!

Maybee. Yay for setting everything up! That must be so exciting, I'm sure you will be organised by the time bub arrives, don't let it stress you.

Shelby, if your still around I've been thinking of you and really hope you are doing ok (hugs)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope you are feeling better Nila, I find milk works for heartburn but I know it doesn't work for everyone.

Surprisingly I don't feel to bad today. Am a bit tired after spending all morning at market though. But I do enjoy market. The old guy (he is 85) who has the stall opposite us was insisting on helping me load the car but I already had someone else lined up to help haha. I don't think even in my current state I could let someone who is 85 lift our crates of timber!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies! Hope you're all having a lovely weekend

Just stopping in to say DH and I are having a lovely baby moon
    We are right on the water facing the marina ... it's soooo beautiful. We've got massages booked in 10 mins and a dinner reservation at Merrett's which is supposed to be an award winning restaurant so hoping the food is kick butt!

Hope everyone is doing a-ok

View from our room

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1367127843.302127.jpg

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FirstTimeMummy2012 For This Useful Post:

Chocciequeen  (28-04-2013),maybee baybee  (28-04-2013),rainbow road  (28-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    The heartburn is a little better today I think sometimes it just accumulates and explodes every few days and yesterday was one of those days!

rainbow road is online now look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looks lovely FTM - lucky you!

Rainbow - it's great getting second hand stuff. You have a lot already!

We put the pram up today and have moved all the baby stuff into the nursery. It's not set up properly but we can see it coming together.
    I think nesting has started, cleaned out my pantry at 10:30pm on a Saturday night and today I raced out to KMart to buy a stack of plastic containers to store everything in. I should be resting but find I can't sit still. Also made a start on my hospital bag - bought pads, toothpaste, deodorant and face wipes. Next is to get maternity bras, nighties and whatever else I need.

rainbow road is online now look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I am looking fwd to moving house and properly sorting all my pantries and drawers and stuff!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Getting spoilt which is good to see Rainbow

Sorry about the heartburn Nila, I have had a bit in the last few days.... Hope you're feeling better!

Good to hear you are getting your nursery together maybee baybee

I would be the same Toni, I couldn't let an old man do that!

Wow FTM looks fantastic, I hope you two are having a blast and enjoy dinner!

Not much new with me, feeling sick today. Find I have to eat the minute I get put of bed otherwise I feel like needing to be sick all day. Not much fun especially at work where the only female toilet is about a 3 minute walk through constrction... eurgh.

On the plus side DF started painting our cot and change table, looking so good! and he started putting together the book case for the nursery which he will finish tonight... He is nesting, so cute to see