Closed Thread
Page 43 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Good luck for your scans Shelby and Michelle

I watched one born every minute. I was a bit freaked by the fact that the woman who had an epidural seemed in more pain then the one who had no pain relief. DH watches it. He asks so many questions which is good. He'll be up my end. I'm not sure if he'll cut the cord or not

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Good luck for your scans Shelby and Michelle

I watched one born every minute. I was a bit freaked by the fact that the woman who had an epidural seemed in more pain then the one who had no pain relief. DH watches it. He asks so many questions which is good. He'll be up my end. I'm not sure if he'll cut the cord or not
    Yes!! But she was praying to Jesus and it was her 8th labour. In regards to noise, my DH suggested we convert to Scientology for the birth, apparently you have to remain silent. I won't spoil it for those that haven't seen it yet but last nights episode freaked me a little.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh Ive seen that OBEM before, that woman praying having her 8th labour was a machine!!!!

My DH was adamant he wouldnt go down the business end with DD (which he didnt) but he did end up cutting the cord even though he said he wouldnt!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    DH asked if watching it was freaking me out. It is a little bit.

I've been reading lots of hypnobirthing stories, and that is giving me hope and keeping me relaxed. We start our hypnobirthing class on Tuesday night.

I'm hoping I'm not going to be a screamer, or really loud. I guess I'll find out soon enough

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning ladies!!

Shelby best of luck for your scan today and yours tomorrow MCB

I watched OBEM the other day and bawled my eyes out! Won't be doing that again!!

What are everyone's plans for the weekend? DH and I are off on our babymoon/DH's 40th birthday surprise this weekend. I'm so nervously anxious about it as we'll be 3 hours from home and I'm terrified of going into labour! Eekkkk! Here's hoping it doesn't happen! I should be ok ... I'm 36 weeks this Sunday with no signs of anything happening and my ob said I'd be fine so I have to trust little girl will hang tight until 16th May

Sorry for the lack of personals .. lazy I know! I am reading along though and enjoying everyone's updates

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Dinner with the fam tonight, seeing friends tomorrow and I'm going out with my folks on Sunday while DP works.

I'm so tired. Weird dreams and peeing keeping me up. Last night I dreamt DP died in the line of duty (thanks Anzac Day) and the police force wouldn't let me say a eulogy because it was a police force service. Woke up and id been crying in my sleep!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Enjoy your babymoon. I think at 36 weeks, I'd be anxious about being away too.

We haven't got too many firm plans for the weekend. 3d scan tomorrow, grocery shopping. And we might go see a movie or go to a kids expo that is on on Sunday.

I'm learning that my body doesn't like me walking too much. We went for a 4 km walk at the beach yesterday, steady pace, and all night my pelvis was hurting. Shopping all day last week resulted in the same. Might be time to listen to my body.

Pregnancy dreams aren't much fun at times.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick one am getting ready for work. Thankyou to the girls who metioned the horse shoe pillow I used it and had a lovely nights sleep, I was using just a normal pillow but this one is much better.

Good luck for your scan Shelby. One more sleep mcb.

My hubby said he wouldnt cut the cord with ds but he totally changed once being there when ds was crowning he kept coming up to my head saying "its got hair kirst, I can see hair your nearly there" lol then he cut the cord and was over inspecting my placenta with the midwives lol

Sent from my HTC One XL using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck shelby on your can today and mcb on your scan tomorrow!

When we had ds1 we never really did discuss if he was going to cut the cord or be down the business end when I was in labour but he did have a couple of little looks down there and he did cut the cord. But with ds2 I wanted the whole birth recorded I wante a picture of him actually coming out while hubby said no way but in the end he did get a picture of ds2 covered in blood just like I wanted so beautiful! I want to be able to cut the cord explain me why we can't or aren't asked to
    Anyways with another c section in line the odds of me cutting the cords are very slim!!
    For this weekend I have nothing really planned just a birthday party on Saturday afternoon. I'm getting my glucose test done this morning

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay for your weekend away FTM! I am sure you are your DH will have a wonderful time and hopefully little miss stays put in there until the 16th!