Closed Thread
Page 42 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
Results 411 to 420 of 946
  1. #411
    rainbow road's Avatar
    rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    in a glass case of emotion
    Posts
    12,409
    Thanks
    1,187
    Thanked
    8,058
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Ideally I would've waited til my scan but mum and dad and my aunt knows...they see my grandparents at least every second day and they would have found out.

    At least everyone who knows is super supportive

  2. #412
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,164
    Thanks
    463
    Thanked
    591
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We are both hopeless at keeping secrets. We have already told all our parents and siblings!!! We know its a bit risky but we also know if anything happens that we will also want their support.

  3. #413
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Wonderland
    Posts
    2,207
    Thanks
    390
    Thanked
    621
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies,

    Hope you all had a good ANZAC Day. So horrible having to go into work today though. Took me so long to get out of bed.

    Yay for telling people MrsLA and Rainbow Always an exciting time. We have only told my mum, dad and sister and not telling anyone else until 12 weeks. Although my DF was on the phone to his mum and I kept having to distract him because he was so close to letting it slip a few times

    wow waiting that is scary but I have everything crossed that this little one is perfect just like your DD oh wow, that is mega rude of your sister! a) it is YOUR news not hers, I get she may be excited but seriously not cool b) blaming a 3 year old is just wrong. I don't blame you for being p*ssed! I would be too!!
    Sorry for the rant hehehe.

    Good luck for your scan today Shelby, I hope everything goes perfectly. I am eagerly awaiting the news!!

    I am 7+1 today, yay. And it seems all my symtoms have waited until now to show up! So tired, sick, heartburn, sensitive strong sense of smell, my funbags are sooo big, sore and heavy and my nipples cannot even be looked at without hurting. ouch. Apparently my DF doesn't know what "Don't touch the girls" means!! arghhhh.

    So crazy nervous for my scan tomorrow, I hope everything is okay!!

  4. #414
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    705
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked
    160
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just a quick pop in to say good luck Shelby for today!
    Good luck mcb for tomorrow!

    Choccie haven't heard from you much this week! Hope ur enjoying mat leave!

    Waiting I can only imagine how hard all the waiting is. Have my fingers and toes crossed for you.

    Hope everyone else is well!

  5. #415
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Wonderland
    Posts
    2,207
    Thanks
    390
    Thanked
    621
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SageS View Post
    Just a quick pop in to say good luck Shelby for today!
    Good luck mcb for tomorrow!

    Choccie haven't heard from you much this week! Hope ur enjoying mat leave!

    Waiting I can only imagine how hard all the waiting is. Have my fingers and toes crossed for you.

    Hope everyone else is well!
    Thank you

    Hope you're doing well!

  6. #416
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,163
    Thanks
    301
    Thanked
    285
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck to Shelby and MCB for your scans today and tomorrow!

    Have been missing a bit this week as I have been super busy but have been reading, sorry for no personals.

    Did anyone watch one born every minute last night? My DH freaks out watching the show. He describes it as babies covered in Brie or feta coming out looking alien like. I am worried how he will cope with the labor/delivery. He has said he won't be going down the business end or cutting the cord. I think I will have my mum there for the birth who has had 4 kids of her own and watched 9 grandchildren enter this world. I think I'll need her! How is everyone else's DH feeling about the birth?

  7. #417
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Wonderland
    Posts
    2,207
    Thanks
    390
    Thanked
    621
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maybee baybee View Post
    Good luck to Shelby and MCB for your scans today and tomorrow!

    Have been missing a bit this week as I have been super busy but have been reading, sorry for no personals.

    Did anyone watch one born every minute last night? My DH freaks out watching the show. He describes it as babies covered in Brie or feta coming out looking alien like. I am worried how he will cope with the labor/delivery. He has said he won't be going down the business end or cutting the cord. I think I will have my mum there for the birth who has had 4 kids of her own and watched 9 grandchildren enter this world. I think I'll need her! How is everyone else's DH feeling about the birth?
    Thank you

    haha that is quite funny, doesn't sound like he would be terribly helpful though... maybe having your mum there is a good idea

    My DF is excited, he will be an amazing support and wants to cut the cord and everything.... which is fine for me!

  8. #418
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,164
    Thanks
    463
    Thanked
    591
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck today Shelby! hope all goes great today.

    I did not watch it last night, but it is recorded to watch later I'm not too sure I want to watch it anymore though now I am utd! I used to watch it religiously, but now I have to go through that myself I'm scared!!!!!

    Im only 4+2 and my DH has already said there is no way he is cutting the cord, he will be staying up by me head and if I make lots of moaning noises he will be wearing ear plugs! (he thinks all the ladies moaning and crying in pain sound like cows!)

  9. #419
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Wonderland
    Posts
    2,207
    Thanks
    390
    Thanked
    621
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsLA View Post
    Good luck today Shelby! hope all goes great today.

    I did not watch it last night, but it is recorded to watch later I'm not too sure I want to watch it anymore though now I am utd! I used to watch it religiously, but now I have to go through that myself I'm scared!!!!!

    Im only 4+2 and my DH has already said there is no way he is cutting the cord, he will be staying up by me head and if I make lots of moaning noises he will be wearing ear plugs! (he thinks all the ladies moaning and crying in pain sound like cows!)
    oh that made me laugh! Hopefully you don't sound like a cow hehe.

    I forgot to post earlier in regards to dating scan... I was sure of my dates (knew the exact date I o'd) but my GP sent me off for a scan anyways to rule out eptopic and to confirm dates.

    Could you possibly see another doctor to get the referral? I couldn't imagine waiting 8 weeks!!!

  10. #420
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,164
    Thanks
    463
    Thanked
    591
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    oh that made me laugh! Hopefully you don't sound like a cow hehe.

    I forgot to post earlier in regards to dating scan... I was sure of my dates (knew the exact date I o'd) but my GP sent me off for a scan anyways to rule out eptopic and to confirm dates.

    Could you possibly see another doctor to get the referral? I couldn't imagine waiting 8 weeks!!!
    I have another doc appt in a week and a half at 6 weeks. If I still really want it, I will talk to my doc then and try and convince her to refer me for an early scan. (she is pretty good, so I think she will give it to me if I explain why)


 

Similar Threads

  1. Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move #3
    By FirstTimeMummy2012 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1543
    Last Post: 13-04-2013, 21:01
  2. Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move #2
    By Blonde Assassin in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1170
    Last Post: 10-02-2013, 17:16
  3. Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move!!!!
    By J37 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1536
    Last Post: 10-12-2012, 19:51

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Softmats
With so many amazing reversible designs, the soft and cushioned Premium Bubba Mats are the perfect space for all the family. Not only do they look fantastic; you can also enjoy the quality and comfort for years to come.
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
Sudocrem / Infacol
Sudocrem® Healing Cream is a soothing emollient cream which aids and assists in the management of nappy rash, eczema, abrasions, wounds and minor skin irritations. Infacol Wind Drops are an effective method of treating wind in infants.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!