Closed Thread
Page 41 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Tonis I feel the same way today feel like im off with the fairies I am so tired DS woke up at 12 then i couldn't get comfy and kept hearing noises so got to sleep somewhere around 4 ish and then DS was up at 5:45. Nice easy day for me today i think!

Wow waiting as if pregnancy isnt scary and stressful enough! Hope everything comes back fine for you and bubs

FTM good on you for relaxing - you are on maternity leave now make the most of it and DONT feel guilty

Bond I hope you go into labor naturally and have a nice easy VBAC. I went 9 days over with DS but went into early labor at 34 weeks so i am going to get my 'due day" and I just tell people Im due early august. I was born on the 17/7, DS was born 10/10 and we got married on the 19/9 so hoping bubs will be born on the 8/8 - 4 days passed due date! I would really love to go into labor naturally this time instead of being induced so i can stay home as long as possible!

MrsLA I didnt have an early scan, I even asked the doctor about it as I bled at 6 weeks with DS but he said no I didnt even get my 12 week scan because we weren't testing for downes and we would have to travel 800ks if we wanted to so I have only had one scan at 19 weeks with this bub thank god everything was ok!

Does any one here have a pregnancy pillow? Are they worth it? After lastnight DH suggested perhaps I should get one. Was really hoping my wall decals would arrive yesterday so I could stick them on in the nursery but no such luck and I have to go to work and have my GD test tomorrow, so im off to take it easy.....or maybe just clean out those last few cupboards so i can allow myself to go to work in the nursery...... Have an nice ANZAC day ladies

Lest we Forget

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsLA View Post
    Wow Waiting, that sounds really intense, and a lot to deal with. It must also be really hard on you?
    Fx the Ecg is all good.

So exciting for those of you about to find out the gender. being the control freak that I am, we will definitely be finding out bubbas sex. Im thinking its a girl at the moment.

In relation to scans, how many of you had early scans? I really want one at 7-8 weeks to see a heart beat and ease my over active mind, but the doc said its not necessary as I am sure of my dates and that to wait till 12 weeks (THATS 8 WEEKS AWAY!!!)

We told my dad, sister and brother last night and they were all over the moon. My dad was bawling like a baby he was so happy. (Im not sure that he is going to be able to keep it a secret for another 8 weeks though)
    and we are going to tell DH parents and brother today.

It is making it all feel a little more real! (that and feeling sick if I dont eat something the second I open my eyes in the morning lol)
    I only had one because I was on clomid and they wanted to check for multiples. 2 months will go quick

Thanks
    Reviews
    K17 I borrowed a pregnancy pillow and hated it, that's just me. I didn't like anything being under my belly it was uncomfortable for me.

I'm sick with the flu, but on the up side I have my scan tomorrow yay!

DS and I are watching the Brisbane march on tv.

Lest we forget

Thanks
    Reviews
    K17 I had one with DD (was given it) and hated it. Rolled up towels and normal pillows worked better for me

feeling cramps this morning, hate days like this makes me stress even though I don't want to!!!

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I just told my brothers and grandparents

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Oops, pressed send! They were thrilled. My brothers kept saying "I'm gonna be a uncle!"

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Shelby, I hope you feel better soon. Ngood luck for your scan tomorrow.

Rainbow, that's great. It's fun telling people.

I have a snoogle pillow. I like it, but I cuddle up to it rather than have my belly on it. The bit that goes between my knees is comfy.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (25-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes good luck shelby! And Michelle for Saturday!

I have an old school boomerang pillow, but I prefer just a regular pillow or half the Doona squished up in between my legs instead!

I'll see how I go when I get a big belly!!!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

MichelleClareBear  (26-04-2013),shelby27  (25-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Shelby: Hope you feel better and good luck for your scan.

Rainbow: yay for telling people, thats great

Waiting: hope the cramps go away. Having a partner with health problems is always more stressful. We thankfully didn't need extra tests as the U/S showed what we needed for reassurance that bub was ok

I use a normal pillow under my head and a boomerang pillow which i have between my legs around my belly and cuddle haha. Works for me and is less bulky in bed.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ToniS For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (25-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post
    Waiting: hope the cramps go away. Having a partner with health problems is always more stressful. We thankfully didn't need extra tests as the U/S showed what we needed for reassurance that bub was ok
    Thats awesome for you guys Yeah the extra tests are crazy scary but Im just trying to stay confident as everything was fine with DD.

Good luck tomorrow Shelby!!!

Yay Rainbow telling family! We still havent told everyone. Only the grandparents know cos we (and so are they!!) are still very apprehensive about the bleeds and potential complications so keeping it hush-hush until we know more. My Mum told my sister and I swore her to silence, but Ive since found out has been telling people so Im pretty p!ssed at her. Worst of all she blamed my DD whos 3. WTF who does that?!!!! So we wont be telling anyone else for a while.