Closed Thread
Page 39 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 390 of 946
  1. #381
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Wonderland
    Posts
    2,207
    Thanks
    390
    Thanked
    621
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    FTM where are you lurking? How is maternity leave?

  2. #382
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    SA
    Posts
    3,998
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked
    677
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    haha funny dream about your bunny Rainbow!! I keep having crazy dreams (some quite raunchy too!!) but can never remember them after I wake up

    Lil Smurfy - enjoy your 3D scan. Where are you getting yours done?

    Gender scan - we are undecided if we will get one done. We didnt with DD as DH REALLY didnt want to know so I let him have his way even though I was busting to know!!! I agreed on the condition we would find out the sex with #2... but now Im not sure I want to!!!!

    Ive been attempting some cleaning out today in our Study (looks like a bomb has hit it) ready for term beginning again next week so chaos will reign again... The room will eventually be bubs room but its a LOOOOONG way from being turned in to a nursery! Still going to be in denial for quite some time I think. I was the same with DD, couldnt bring myself to really talk about the pregnancy or do anything until after the echocardiogram at 22 weeks (which this bubs will be having too...) so even though scans might be all good until then, I really feel I cant breathe a full sigh of relief until the foetal ECG.. After that I can go crazy!!

  3. #383
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Wonderland
    Posts
    2,207
    Thanks
    390
    Thanked
    621
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by waitinghoping View Post
    haha funny dream about your bunny Rainbow!! I keep having crazy dreams (some quite raunchy too!!) but can never remember them after I wake up

    Lil Smurfy - enjoy your 3D scan. Where are you getting yours done?

    Gender scan - we are undecided if we will get one done. We didnt with DD as DH REALLY didnt want to know so I let him have his way even though I was busting to know!!! I agreed on the condition we would find out the sex with #2... but now Im not sure I want to!!!!

    Ive been attempting some cleaning out today in our Study (looks like a bomb has hit it) ready for term beginning again next week so chaos will reign again... The room will eventually be bubs room but its a LOOOOONG way from being turned in to a nursery! Still going to be in denial for quite some time I think. I was the same with DD, couldnt bring myself to really talk about the pregnancy or do anything until after the echocardiogram at 22 weeks (which this bubs will be having too...) so even though scans might be all good until then, I really feel I cant breathe a full sigh of relief until the foetal ECG.. After that I can go crazy!!
    Does it help sway your mind if I say I cannot wait to find out what you are having?

  4. #384
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Wonderland
    Posts
    2,207
    Thanks
    390
    Thanked
    621
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    mumgo is having a sale on bubba blue stuff

  5. #385
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,844
    Thanks
    2,908
    Thanked
    1,627
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Waiting, I'm having my ultrasound at Your Baby Ultrasound at Mawson Lakes. I had my gender scan threat 16 weeks (they say they can do it from 15 weeks)

    Is there a reason you are having a foetal ECG done (don't answer if you don't want to)

  6. #386
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,844
    Thanks
    2,908
    Thanked
    1,627
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    mumgo is having a sale on bubba blue stuff
    I saw that. Mum has told me to stop buying stuff. She said I'll have nothing for people to give me at baby shower as I'll already have it all. She could be right. We've got pretty much everything we need now. I'm going to try and wait til after the baby shower to get the last few things.

  7. #387
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Wonderland
    Posts
    2,207
    Thanks
    390
    Thanked
    621
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    I saw that. Mum has told me to stop buying stuff. She said I'll have nothing for people to give me at baby shower as I'll already have it all. She could be right. We've got pretty much everything we need now. I'm going to try and wait til after the baby shower to get the last few things.
    I bought a cot sheet set, pillow and a change table cover I will have to stop buying stuff as well otherwise we will get heaps of double ups.

    I will buy my moogoo stuff Friday and then after that I am only buying a nappy bag and then the rest will come at our baby shower.

    Hows the heart burn going lil smurfy?

  8. #388
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    4,119
    Thanks
    1,744
    Thanked
    914
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    I am going through my OB.

    QDI do 15w gender scans as well with a ref from a GP. My gp said between 15-16weeks. So I will probably go closer to 16 just to be safe

    I am having my early scans done at QDI and they are really good.
    Does it cost money?

  9. #389
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Wonderland
    Posts
    2,207
    Thanks
    390
    Thanked
    621
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    Does it cost money?
    My scan last week was free as they couldn't see a heartbeat. Scan on Saturday will be $50 as Medicare pay for the rest.

    Not sure but I have a feeling the 15w scan is about $90 out of pocket. Might be more I can find out on Saturday for you if you like?

  10. #390
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    4,119
    Thanks
    1,744
    Thanked
    914
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    My scan last week was free as they couldn't see a heartbeat. Scan on Saturday will be $50 as Medicare pay for the rest.

    Not sure but I have a feeling the 15w scan is about $90 out of pocket. Might be more I can find out on Saturday for you if you like?
    No that's ok, I'm just going to go to miracle me at 16 weeks they charge $99


 

Similar Threads

  1. Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move #3
    By FirstTimeMummy2012 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1543
    Last Post: 13-04-2013, 21:01
  2. Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move #2
    By Blonde Assassin in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1170
    Last Post: 10-02-2013, 17:16
  3. Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move!!!!
    By J37 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1536
    Last Post: 10-12-2012, 19:51

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Nice Pak Products
Australian Made and Owned. The Baby U Goat Milk Skincare range is enriched with soothing goats milk sourced from country, Victoria. Goat's milk has a pH level close to that of our own skin and contains natural sources of amino acids and vitamins.
sales & new stuffsee all
The Health Hub
Give a new mum a fitness boost for Christmas & New Year. Studio-based, small group training sessions - cardio, strength, core, Pilates & boxing. Choice of 16 hrs per week, flexible-arrival feature - bubs & kids welcome! Gift vouchers available.
featured supporter
Little Kickers NSW
Little Kickers was launched in 2002 in the UK and arrived Down Under in 2009. Our motto is “Play not Push” and we provide a positive fun-filled soccer program for children aged 18 months -7 years in a vibrant, group play environment.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!