Closed Thread
Page 39 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    FTM where are you lurking? How is maternity leave?

Thanks
    Reviews
    haha funny dream about your bunny Rainbow!! I keep having crazy dreams (some quite raunchy too!!) but can never remember them after I wake up

Lil Smurfy - enjoy your 3D scan. Where are you getting yours done?

Gender scan - we are undecided if we will get one done. We didnt with DD as DH REALLY didnt want to know so I let him have his way even though I was busting to know!!! I agreed on the condition we would find out the sex with #2... but now Im not sure I want to!!!!

Ive been attempting some cleaning out today in our Study (looks like a bomb has hit it) ready for term beginning again next week so chaos will reign again... The room will eventually be bubs room but its a LOOOOONG way from being turned in to a nursery! Still going to be in denial for quite some time I think. I was the same with DD, couldnt bring myself to really talk about the pregnancy or do anything until after the echocardiogram at 22 weeks (which this bubs will be having too...) so even though scans might be all good until then, I really feel I cant breathe a full sigh of relief until the foetal ECG.. After that I can go crazy!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by waitinghoping View Post
    haha funny dream about your bunny Rainbow!! I keep having crazy dreams (some quite raunchy too!!) but can never remember them after I wake up

Lil Smurfy - enjoy your 3D scan. Where are you getting yours done?

Gender scan - we are undecided if we will get one done. We didnt with DD as DH REALLY didnt want to know so I let him have his way even though I was busting to know!!! I agreed on the condition we would find out the sex with #2... but now Im not sure I want to!!!!

Ive been attempting some cleaning out today in our Study (looks like a bomb has hit it) ready for term beginning again next week so chaos will reign again... The room will eventually be bubs room but its a LOOOOONG way from being turned in to a nursery! Still going to be in denial for quite some time I think. I was the same with DD, couldnt bring myself to really talk about the pregnancy or do anything until after the echocardiogram at 22 weeks (which this bubs will be having too...) so even though scans might be all good until then, I really feel I cant breathe a full sigh of relief until the foetal ECG.. After that I can go crazy!!
    Does it help sway your mind if I say I cannot wait to find out what you are having?

Thanks
    Reviews
    mumgo is having a sale on bubba blue stuff

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Waiting, I'm having my ultrasound at Your Baby Ultrasound at Mawson Lakes. I had my gender scan threat 16 weeks (they say they can do it from 15 weeks)

Is there a reason you are having a foetal ECG done (don't answer if you don't want to)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    mumgo is having a sale on bubba blue stuff
    I saw that. Mum has told me to stop buying stuff. She said I'll have nothing for people to give me at baby shower as I'll already have it all. She could be right. We've got pretty much everything we need now. I'm going to try and wait til after the baby shower to get the last few things.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    I saw that. Mum has told me to stop buying stuff. She said I'll have nothing for people to give me at baby shower as I'll already have it all. She could be right. We've got pretty much everything we need now. I'm going to try and wait til after the baby shower to get the last few things.
    I bought a cot sheet set, pillow and a change table cover I will have to stop buying stuff as well otherwise we will get heaps of double ups.

I will buy my moogoo stuff Friday and then after that I am only buying a nappy bag and then the rest will come at our baby shower.

Hows the heart burn going lil smurfy?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am going through my OB.

QDI do 15w gender scans as well with a ref from a GP. My gp said between 15-16weeks. So I will probably go closer to 16 just to be safe

I am having my early scans done at QDI and they are really good.
    Does it cost money?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    Does it cost money?
    My scan last week was free as they couldn't see a heartbeat. Scan on Saturday will be $50 as Medicare pay for the rest.

Not sure but I have a feeling the 15w scan is about $90 out of pocket. Might be more I can find out on Saturday for you if you like?

Thanks
    Reviews
    My scan last week was free as they couldn't see a heartbeat. Scan on Saturday will be $50 as Medicare pay for the rest.

Not sure but I have a feeling the 15w scan is about $90 out of pocket. Might be more I can find out on Saturday for you if you like?
    No that's ok, I'm just going to go to miracle me at 16 weeks they charge $99