Closed Thread
Page 35 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Would love to send you some MCB and lil Smurfy, my step-mum-in-law was baking for a coffee place but has since quit so she gave me a couple of KILOS of flour, brown sugar, choc chips and icing sugar! Trying to use alot of it before it goes out of date! Hubbys work mates are loving me at the moment!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LilPetal View Post
    MCB- Your work doesn't sound nice. If you get selected for Jury Duty they have to let you do it and I think they get paid a small fee by the govt for the inconvenience. Is pregnancy an excuse for getting out of Jury Duty?

ToniS - your work doesn't sound much better. imagine making a pregnant lady work 7 days straight!

LilSmurfy - yo sund like you have a lovely DH, mine also does his fair share of the cleaning around here and looking after DD I am quite lucky to have him.

AFM - yep moving is stressful, moving day is next Friday s I am just trying to pack at a slow and steady pace and take breaks. We are hiring removalists so that helps. I think I will be relieved once it's all over then I can finally start on the nursery and cooking meals to freeze for after bub is born and everything like that. At the moment it just feels like we are in limbo which is not nice at 39 weeks pregnant. I am trying to keep in mind that its easier to move now than it would be with a newborn. My parents are going to take DD for a few days while we move so that's a big help.
    39 weeks pregnant and moving house, I don't envy you at all. Moving sux at the best of times.

DH is fantastic. He lived on his own for 10 years before we got together, so he's very self sufficient. We share the load which is great, and while I've been pregnant, he's taken on more.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by k17 View Post
    Would love to send you some MCB and lil Smurfy, my step-mum-in-law was baking for a coffee place but has since quit so she gave me a couple of KILOS of flour, brown sugar, choc chips and icing sugar! Trying to use alot of it before it goes out of date! Hubbys work mates are loving me at the moment!
    His work mates would be loving you. Can't let the ingredients go to waste

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    39 weeks pregnant and moving house, I don't envy you at all. Moving sux at the best of times.

DH is fantastic. He lived on his own for 10 years before we got together, so he's very self sufficient. We share the load which is great, and while I've been pregnant, he's taken on more.
    Oops I am only 30 weeks. I would have to be crazy to move at 39 weeks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I really really hate money!

Just got used to the fact that DP has to go away week I'm due for training only for him to look at accommodation today and find out that the State of Origin is on the Wednesday that week which means no accommodation available for less than $400 for that night plus the rest of the week which we can't afford. So basically he has no choice but to now go and find a new job just what we need.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How did your scan go Nila?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post

Just got used to the fact that DP has to go away week I'm due for training only for him to look at accommodation today and find out that the State of Origin is on the Wednesday that week which means no accommodation available for less than $400 for that night plus the rest of the week which we can't afford. So basically he has no choice but to now go and find a new job just what we need.
    Oh no Toni Where abouts is his training? Also how is he handling maybe missing the birth? Wish I could help you out somehow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post

Shouldn't his work pay for his accommodation? If the training is a requirement of his job, I would have thought they should pay

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I agree, his work should pay!

Thanks
    Reviews
    He is self employed, training is his accreditation. He has found another lot of training for early June where accommodation is cheaper but the training costs more. So still need to find more $ somehow.

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app