Closed Thread
Page 25 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So had a very emotionally up and down day. Decided to defer one of my uni subjects just because it was far to stressful.
    Then got very frustrated because one of my friends has decided to leave her husband and he has decided to post a whole heap of very unpleasant things on facebook. That is why I hate facebook sometimes!
    Then my mum called to say my dad is coming up to visit just after bub is due which I am super excited about
    Nothing like an emotional rollercoaster day haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Toni, it sounds like an emotional day. There is nothing wrong with deferring a uni subject. Uni is hard enough when you are not pregnant. As for your friends husband, could you unfriend him, or block his posts from your newsfeed?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SageS View Post
    Thanks choccie!
    I love my Moogoo already. Lilsmurfy did you pick up yours?

To those that do/doing cloth do you just buy 2 nappy buckets? One for laundry/nursery? Do you need nappy bags for them As well? I have heaps of nappies but not sure what else I need to make cloth work? I will find the site choccie linked and buy some cloth wipes. How many do you suggest? Anything else?

Mcb glad scan went well.

Shelby how are you doing?

Can't remember many other posts as on my phone! But hi all!

Toni you look great don't worry what others say about size. It's just a common thing. I'm not small but lots of people comment I am, I just ignore.

Just a quick question for those who have breast fed, should I buy any tops in advance? I noticed nursing tops/dresses but can't work out what I should buy. Most of my mat stuff isn't nursing only one or two tops.

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.
    Yep I got my moogoo. Im very happy with it. They gave me a sample pot of tanning cream.

We had a busy day shopping yesterday. Got some stuff for my hospital bag, and a baby monitor.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Toni, it sounds like an emotional day. There is nothing wrong with deferring a uni subject. Uni is hard enough when you are not pregnant. As for your friends husband, could you unfriend him, or block his posts from your newsfeed?
    I have hidden his posts because I find them upsetting and unnecessary. I am quite relieved after deferring uni subject.

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Toni hope today is a better day. Deferring a subject sounds like a good idea.

Might have to get some moo goo myself seeing how you lovely ladies rave about it!

We got our new car on Friday and bought a chest of drawers yday. Hopefully DH finishes painting today and we can assemble the cot after. And baby shower invites are out. Feeling rather 'real' and happening quickly now!!

How is everyone else?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay for the new car and drawers.

I appear to be nesting. I've cleaned out the bathroom cupboard, started cleaning out the pantry (had to stop cos i ran out of room in the bin) and washed some of bubs sheets and blankets.

My hips have been really sore for the last day or so. I should rest, but couldn't resist cleaning out stuff

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Tonis definitely an up and down day had something similar here yesterday fil had a sad over dh forgetting Saturdays were the day fil day to have ds as we both had to work and dh organised mil (they have split) so he had a sad and said she always gets him and dh gave him what for told him to stop being childish! I also politely put my 2c worth in and am very proud as I have held my tounge since ds was born 18 months ago.

How far along are you Mayee babee? How exciting for the new car and starting the nursery mins half done bit unlike you girls still looking for the energy to clean. Before the nursery was the nursery it was the junk/spare room so have to sort a few things and find new homes for stuff but am seriously lacking the energy today!

Sent from my HTC One XL using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lil smurfy I went nuts cleaning today too. DH got cross at me and refused to let me vacuum. I ran out of time to clean the pantry and fridge. I know what you mean about resting, once you get started its hard to stop! Hope the hip pain subsides

K17 I have 9w to go. We didn't get our nursery painted today as DHs Nanna ended up in hospital so we went to visit her. DH promises it will be finished this week. Our nursery was our junk room too so we've had to find room for stuff, the garage is pretty full now! You'll get there.

Bubs is sitting in a really awkward posi tonight, not at all comfy and bits poking out. DH is freaked out by it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    20 week scan this afternoon! Yippee!!! Looking forward to seeing bub!
    I have gotten bigger again... So wondering if bub is a big bub because I am not putting on weight!
    Pretty excited!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Missx! Hope it is wonderful seeing bub! Are u finding out? I can't remember.
    Toni how are you going? Hormones are hard?
    K17 that's hard, hope things r better today!

Lil petal haven't seen a post from you for a while hope ur doing well.

Maybe how exciting re the car. I love new things.

Choccie & ftm how was ur shower?
    Lilsmurfy yay for cleaning. I haven't started.

Fel how r u going?

I wonder if button is still reading along! Wave if u r!

Okay really niaeve question if bubs is in ur room at night and u do cloth do u walk to the laundry to rinse etc? Or just bag it till the am?

Our pram arrived and is now set up' feeling a bit more organized just need to get work sorted.

Nila when's ur next appt to see how bubs r doing? It must be close.

Hi to everyone, Hope you are allwell and are having a good mon am!

:-)