Closed Thread
Page 24 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I hope so too!! Knowing my luck it'll be the slowest week in history!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I feel like I've missed so much but have read everything and trying to remember everything!!

Cute bump lil smurfy.

Choccie yay for last day of work. Hope your dd is well behaved as much as she can be.

FTM yay for first day of mat leave and how exciting your baby shower being this wend

Rainbow sucks about nose bleeds, seems like a lot. And hope your rash clears up soon.

MCB yay for bubs measuring correct.

Um I can't remember much more and I'm on my phone. Sorry to those I've missed

Thank goodness for wend! Heading home to watch My Sisters Keeper, going to be a tear jerker that's for sure

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh good new MCB!

So had midwife app and baby has moved into birthing position OMG! So now it's back is against my belly button and head down, which it has been head down forever, so we are all good to go now, unreal! I knew it was lower and felt different as I haven't had to push any legs back in from my left side all week!
    Everything else was completely normal, hb, blood pressure blah blah still the same as every other app! She did send me to do a last lot of bloods to check my iron has improved since taking the extra tablets.
    Totally buggered after tonight, had a outdoor movie night for work to set up for and do the catering etc... Time for bed and baby shower tomorrow!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies - ripe maternity is on ozsale.com.au today

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chocciequeen For This Useful Post:

FelH  (20-04-2013),rainbow road  (20-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks choccie!
    I love my Moogoo already. Lilsmurfy did you pick up yours?

To those that do/doing cloth do you just buy 2 nappy buckets? One for laundry/nursery? Do you need nappy bags for them As well? I have heaps of nappies but not sure what else I need to make cloth work? I will find the site choccie linked and buy some cloth wipes. How many do you suggest? Anything else?

Mcb glad scan went well.

Shelby how are you doing?

Can't remember many other posts as on my phone! But hi all!

Toni you look great don't worry what others say about size. It's just a common thing. I'm not small but lots of people comment I am, I just ignore.

Just a quick question for those who have breast fed, should I buy any tops in advance? I noticed nursing tops/dresses but can't work out what I should buy. Most of my mat stuff isn't nursing only one or two tops.

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sage - I only have one nappy bucket for the laundry u don't want smelly nappies in the baby's room!! I used to use nappy bags only when I was out and about but now I have a wet/dry bag from planet wise the same place u get the wipes and wipe bag from!
    The only other thing u need to buy is the bum spray wipe stuff, it's a natural foam u put on the clean bum properly, I buy from cushie tushies along with their laundry wash for the nappies but that's a choice not as necessary!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Chocciequeen For This Useful Post:

SageS  (20-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and I brought 20 wipes as a minimum, depends how often u want to wash but generally u have to wash nappies very second day

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Chocciequeen For This Useful Post:

SageS  (20-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    On catch of the day today.....
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1366432101.199040.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay for bubs measuring right mcb

How exciting choccie hope your having a nice baby shower. I worked yesterday and this morning - I am so tires especially since ds woke at 2:30 with a sore tummy cos mil fed him some of her protein bar

Dh has just told me that he is going to tell his parents the sex of the baby. Originally we just told my parents as they don't love here and can't spread the word around town but my mum took my little sister shopping and she knows too and dh feels its unfair on his parents. At the end of the day its his call I am with him whatever he decides just really wish we told no one now

Sent from my HTC One XL using BubHub

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Oh so my parents have given us a beautiful boori country cot, that we are restoring as a project (well dad is for us). So excited!