Closed Thread
Page 15 of 95 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Cute Maybee!

I wish I was 2 days from finishing work. Hell I wish I was 2 days from finishing the first trimester!

Not much going on here, just really tired as usual!!!
    Finishing the first trimester is a good milestone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all.

So much going on in here. Try not to listen to negative comments about weight, I still get them and I've lost weight people just suck.

All these countdowns are great and scary. End of first trimester is a great goal. I can't wait for end of work and then the countdown to bub.

I'm also having a day off. Tired, sore and headache from hell

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    12 weeks today!! NT scan tomorrow... Eeeeek!!!

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to waitinghoping For This Useful Post:

Chocciequeen  (17-04-2013),FelH  (17-04-2013),loonylea  (17-04-2013),SageS  (17-04-2013),ToniS  (17-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Toni, I hope you feel better soon.

Waiting, congrats on 12 weeks!!! How exciting. Good luck with your NT scan tomorrow.

I've got an ob appointment and my 1 hr GD test tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SageS View Post
    Choccie I was told Braxton hicks are completely painless and similar to lil smurfy mine feels like sucking in. it's where your uterus contracts. Mine feels Rock hard and I can't feel any movement from bubs. Are you sure your not having prelabour? From memory you are close to 36 weeks as ur two ahead of me and you keep a pretty full on schedule so maybe your body gearing you up?

J you poor thing vomiting again! I have no vomiting just reflux.

And yep loony bond is right is the Mongan method book that I have as well. Hypnobirthing isn't everyone cup of tea but I enjoy it.

Fel you poor thing. How many weeks are you now? Do they think your symptoms are pe related?

Hi to everyone else! Can't believe we are about to have more babies joining us soon!

:-)
    Im 27 weeks. And yep shes pretty sure its pre eclampsia starting early. My bp is 130/90 now but it seems to be going up pretty fast over the last few appointments.
    How is your blood pressure going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on 12 weeks waiting

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by waitinghoping View Post
    12 weeks today!! NT scan tomorrow... Eeeeek!!!
    Yay for 12 weeks!!!

I am now getting to the point in my pregnancy where I'm worried about everything! From water breaking very early to still birth it's driving me crazy...I have never had a problem with it before it has just been in the past few days I have been getting this massive fear everything will go wrong! I sometimes have little wee accidents and now I worry that it could in fact be a placental fluid leak...I just want time to go a little faster to a point where and when it would be safe to deliver the babies with almost 100% chance of survival. Sorry for my rambling I just don't want to tell anyone on my end because all they will say its your worrying for no reason and you should just calm down... On the plus side almost 27 weeks and have an ob appointment on Tuesday!

Thanks
    Reviews
    awww Nila - I worry too! I understand it would be worse for you with twins.
    I keep praying that I dont have the baby until 37 weeks because if I do I/we will be shipped off to either Port Hedland 3 hours away or Perth 15hr drive! Karratha doesnt have the facilities to deal with anything that isnt low risk or before 37 weeks so in that respect I worry that if something goes wrong will help be available within the right time frame?
    Dont mean to babble but I want you to know that I am also stressing and probably for nothing! I was not anywhere near aware of the risks and concequenses with the first baby so why has it changed for this one? Wiser and older maybe? lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    ok ladies what are your thoughts on Evening Primrose Oil... didnt really know about it until this week, only knew about Raspberry leaf! This is the info I found online..........

Take evening primrose oil from 36 weeks to aid in delivery. The extra gamma linolenic acid in the evening primrose oil can prepare the cervix for delivery and make childbirth more comfortable for mother and baby alike. The evening primrose oil should be taken orally, as this gives it time to dissipate throughout the body and be absorbed gradually.After the 36th week of pregnancy the evening primrose oil capsule can be inserted vaginally and gently massaged into the skin to ease discomfort and help prepare for delivery of the baby. Evening primrose oil can also be rubbed on to the cervix each evening during the last few weeks of pregnancy as a way to prepare the cervix for delivery.
    Midwives have long used evening primrose oil to aid delivery and make the process more comfortable. Women who long for a more natural pregnancy and childbirth are also looking to evening primrose oil and other natural remedies, rather than relying on harsh drugs and chemicals. From conception to birth, evening primrose oil can be a big help. Native Americans knew about the power of this natural remedy for centuries, and modern women are beginning to learn about it as well.

I wont be doing the second half but thought I may as well take them orally?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fel. I don't have it checked again till Friday. Have come down with gastro so am on enforced rest ATM. Hope ur doing ok, how often are you seeing the dr?

Choccie I would probably try anything that isn't harmful. i thinj we have someone who is a midwife in the group? Is that you maybe?

Nila hugs. I can only imagine the difference having twins is like. I try not to read too much on BH and elsewhere as it just increases my anxiety. Remember ur body has carried two bubbas to term so I reckon ur uterus has some space yet. Fingers crossed.

Hope everyone else is having a good arvo/evening.