Closed Thread
Page 13 of 95 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Mine feel like I'm sucking my tummy in really tight, and I can't release it. I don't feel bub move when I get them. And yeah belly is rock hard

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FelH View Post
    Hey Everyone

I've had so much going on. After having pains in my ribs and a headache i saw my ob who sent me for tests to check my gallbladder and another one to check for clots in my lungs which was so scary.. I had to inhale and be injected with radiation
    Oh and of course my blood pressure has gone up more! So im on weekly appointments from here on in!

Hope everyone is having a better time than me with their pregnancies lol.

I have a lot of catching up to do
    That sounds scary. Shame your BP is higher, but good that you will be monitored weekly now.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

FelH  (17-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by loonylea View Post
    Sages , Lil Smurfy
    Never heard about hypnobirthing just wondering if u could share any good websites/ book sounds interesting
    I googled it originally and found a class to sign up for (not cheap but hopefully beneficial). I think there is a book called Hypnobirthing: the Mongan method or something like that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    I googled it originally and found a class to sign up for (not cheap but hopefully beneficial). I think there is a book called Hypnobirthing: the Mongan method or something like that.
    Thanks will have a look around and see what I find.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    The book is Hypnobirthing by Marie Mongan. I've got two copies as got one free with my classes. There are also some cds or downloads of the birthing affirmations and relaxation exercises you can get too which help you practice at home.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bond Girl For This Useful Post:

loonylea  (16-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Choccie I was told Braxton hicks are completely painless and similar to lil smurfy mine feels like sucking in. it's where your uterus contracts. Mine feels Rock hard and I can't feel any movement from bubs. Are you sure your not having prelabour? From memory you are close to 36 weeks as ur two ahead of me and you keep a pretty full on schedule so maybe your body gearing you up?

J you poor thing vomiting again! I have no vomiting just reflux.

And yep loony bond is right is the Mongan method book that I have as well. Hypnobirthing isn't everyone cup of tea but I enjoy it.

Fel you poor thing. How many weeks are you now? Do they think your symptoms are pe related?

Hi to everyone else! Can't believe we are about to have more babies joining us soon!

:-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Choccie I has HEAPS of BH from 20 weeks with DD I don't ever remember feeling her move in one. My whole belly would tense over and become rock hard. Could be your body getting ready?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    I had such morning sickness, I lost weight initially. Now in the 32-week mark, I'm vomiting again (stomach squashed by baby)...so not sure what weight doing. But, I am planning to breastfeed; I lost a fair bit of weight...hoping this will happen again!!
    J.
    That sux that your vomiting is back.

I'll be breastfeeding(all going well) so hopefully that does help me shift the weight.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning ladies!

Sorry for the no personals as I'm freaking exhausted and the day has only just started!

I've had some BH but not many. To me it just feels like my stomach goes completely rock hard and it feels like it's going to split it's so hard! I've started having some painful type contractions though over the last couple of days. They're just sporadic though so I don't think they're pre-labour. God I hope it's not pre-labour!! My hospital bag isnt' even packed yet!!!

Getting suepr excited about lil miss arriving. Our first baby was born in my DIG and it's so crazy! Can't believe there's already been a birth

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    That sux that your vomiting is back.

I'll be breastfeeding(all going well) so hopefully that does help me shift the weight.
    Lil Smurfy I hope you don't mind me saying so but I've seen your photos and you so don't look like you need to lose weight! You look fine hun .. seriously!