Closed Thread
Page 89 of 93 FirstFirst ... 39798788899091 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh SL I feel for you...I too am expressing only for today as ivy is just being a snacker ( similar to little O, but not as often) so I'm trying to feed her 3.5 hourly abs from the bottle. She had 240ml at bed (8) then woke at 130 and I breast fed, drained 1 boob and half of the other, then woke again at 430, tired to resettle for 15 mins but failed!! Then fed her and she got up at 730. Her nappy was sooo wet it had soaked through all her clothes and sleeping bag and I to sheets!!! I just want her to have her feeds in the day not the night, don't mind wake ups in the night if I knew she was drinking in the day....

Anyway wish me luck, in currently trying to resettle, not successfully!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1372320632.515034.jpg

She is sleepy but doing well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So glad she's doing well adden, she's gorgeous.

My poor little miss has croup again :-( also need to go see a paed as she is falling through the length percentiles. At her 6 month check she was still on 25th percentile for weight and head but was born on the 50th for length and has dropped to <5th.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicsta83 View Post
    Oh SL I feel for you...I too am expressing only for today as ivy is just being a snacker ( similar to little O, but not as often) so I'm trying to feed her 3.5 hourly abs from the bottle. She had 240ml at bed (8) then woke at 130 and I breast fed, drained 1 boob and half of the other, then woke again at 430, tired to resettle for 15 mins but failed!! Then fed her and she got up at 730. Her nappy was sooo wet it had soaked through all her clothes and sleeping bag and I to sheets!!! I just want her to have her feeds in the day not the night, don't mind wake ups in the night if I knew she was drinking in the day....

Anyway wish me luck, in currently trying to resettle, not successfully!!
    Good luck in resettling I'm just over trying to express I'm back in the mindset of he's not going to be feeding forever so I may as well feed on demand so back to boob again! I nearly nearly cracked it and thought of buying formula but I know that there are so many women that struggle to breastfeed so I should count my lucky stars that I still can after nearly 4 months. It is starting to do my head in a bit but if I can keep on trucking it will get easier when he starts solids. Was going to give him rice cereal for the first time on Monday 1st as he will be exactly 4 months old but DH will be at work when i want to feed him at lunchtime so I think I'll start Sunday so he can be there! Excited!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by adden View Post
    Attachment 38499

She is sleepy but doing well!
    Great news she is doing well adden x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Grebbeci View Post
    So glad she's doing well adden, she's gorgeous.

My poor little miss has croup again :-( also need to go see a paed as she is falling through the length percentiles. At her 6 month check she was still on 25th percentile for weight and head but was born on the 50th for length and has dropped to <5th.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Aww the poor thing hope she gets better soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad she is ok Adden!!

SL I only expressed yesterday and it's wayyyy to hard, back on boob but I'm spreading them out 3 hourly.

I can't seem to get my phone app to work, had to come on computer. I had 3.5 hours of broken sleep last night, needless to say I'm shattered! It's my fault, I tried to make Ivy not have her feed at 4 by trying to settle, didnt work and then she didnt go back to sleep till 6, massive fail and feel super guilty for making her and myself unnecessarily tired

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news Adden and greb I hope she is feeling better, croup can be a scary thing. Have they said why her length has stalled?

Sl and Nic just caught up on your ups and downs from the last few days and I think you gals put a lot of pressure on yourselves. You are both doing an amazing job and there is no perfect baby mould so if you and baby are happy do whatever works. They are only little for such a short time. I have just started to embrace the extra bf cause I know it's just me and him and will be over before I know it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DRAGONFLY17 View Post
    Great news Adden and greb I hope she is feeling better, croup can be a scary thing. Have they said why her length has stalled?

Sl and Nic just caught up on your ups and downs from the last few days and I think you gals put a lot of pressure on yourselves. You are both doing an amazing job and there is no perfect baby mould so if you and baby are happy do whatever works. They are only little for such a short time. I have just started to embrace the extra bf cause I know it's just me and him and will be over before I know it.
    You're right dragon...way too much pressure! Now I'm back to just feeding whenever. I'll reassess the situation when he's been on solids for a couple of weeks and see how he's going

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DRAGONFLY17 View Post

Yes Adden your so right, it's bad for me and bubs!! I was getting so frustrated with her and none of it is her fault, she is perfect (most the time)