Closed Thread
Page 81 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kmvw View Post
    I second the QV products, QV wash is good but I think not using anything is better until it has settled a little. I have Psoriasis and find even the most gentle lotions can irritate. I also think if it is that itchy maybe he needs to see a gp.

We went to the royal children's today to have Ella's Hip Dysplasia reassessed as its been 5 weeks now in the brace. Her hips are developing nicely now and I can take the brace off for 30 mins a day for a bath. Still have another three months but we had a bath tonight! Oh she loved it so much

In the last week Ella has started to rock back and forth on my lap, its so cute! She has also started to randomly pick people out shopping and talks to them, she knows she is cute!
    Awww that is so adorable! Great news she can have some brace free time every day now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yes so happy Ella is getting better I hope the 3 months flies past for her sake...

Thanks
    Reviews
    This mornings sleep he did 1 hour then tried resettling to no avail for the remaining one hour!!! Well at least he slept an hour by himself...better than 35-40 mins!! Playing again now and I expect a bottle will be coming out bang on 3 hours from his last!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great SL sounds like you are going well, does he seem happier?

Ivy slept 1.5 hours this morning...which is her normal morning sleep...we will see what the rest of the day brings

Thanks
    Reviews
    Geaat news km, she's gonna love feeling free for

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great news about the brace km.

Hope you get the orlandos skin sorted . Poor little dude has really had a bad run.

Welllllll just found out we will most likely be moving to wa in a few months. As we are going to put our frosties back on in November so hopefully will be in need of an ob and good hospital. Any advice ladies?

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gorgeous KM!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nala9000 View Post
    Geaat news km, she's gonna love feeling free for
    Ha! I typed this at 11 today feeding while shopping and didn't realise it posted.

So to continue... Km she will be kicking like crazy! Cute pic!!

Dragon, is moving a good thing? Or you happy where you are? Your hubby is FIFO isn't he?

So we're flying out to Fiji tomorrow, been busy packing and getting last minute things. There is a lot to take for bubs that's for sure, I've probably over packed.

I'm a bit worried though, Braydon has been off all day today, not feeding well, only a couple of really heavy nappies. He is teething so I figure that's all part of it? I've given him baby Panadol twice and he has had a good spew about an hour after the dose. He's screaming a lot, sometimes I think for attention too Or are they too young for that? I'm so worried he'll get sick over there...

Good news though, he finally took a bottle for my mum at her house while I was dropping my cat at boarding so cocktails here we come!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicsta83 View Post
    Great SL sounds like you are going well, does he seem happier?

Ivy slept 1.5 hours this morning...which is her normal morning sleep...we will see what the rest of the day brings
    Hard to tell at this stage...he is grizzly due to teething! I had him down at 12.30 so wanted him in bed until 2.30. Had to resettle from 1-1.30 then he slept until about ten to 4 so that was a very good nap and he did seem happy after that!