Closed Thread
Page 80 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    SL hope he sleeps and you get some well deserved rest.

Sorry about Orlando's teeth, I hope they come through soon! I have no idea how long it takes....feel so clueless on this stuff!

Thanks
    Reviews
    How you going SL?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicsta83 View Post
    How you going SL?
    Not too bad thanks...just went for a remedial massage for an hour which was painful! Rocking a baby takes its toll!!

Managed 2 x 2 hour sleeps today but 40 minutes of each of them was spent resettling! Hard work hope it pays off!

Just worked out that Orlando has eczema and that must be why he's scratched his head to pieces!!! Grrr he has some on his body too...poor baby one thing after the other!

The bottle feeding is going well...the shortest stint between bottles was 2hrs 50 mins and that's only because I left DH at home with bubs and he couldn't resettle him...mainly he's going 3-4 hourly but at the moment having to express as much as possible to get a good storage supply going!

He's down now hopefully for a good few hours!

How are you going with ivy?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yea I have good and bad days. Today she randomly had 2 x 2.5 hour naps!!! But would have a late avo nap so was awake from 330-7...then she went to bed but woke after an hour and I had to resettle.

I'm glad the expressing is going well!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Going to try coconut oil on bubs tomorrow have to try everything we can to help rid him of his eczema his head is frickin horrible...we just thought it was cradle cap and have been putting massage oil and olive oil but we've put the pieces together and we're certain it's eczema! His head is FULL of bleeding scratches! His nails are short but e just digs in and so we've resorted to mittens when possible although as he's teething they just I straight in his mouth which is no good!!! The poor thing must be super uncomfortable and we really need to work hard now to try and help him get rid of it! He has small dry patches on his legs, arms and tummy and his cheeks and not as baby soft as they should be (but still very kissable hehe)! He may also have dry skin on cheeks from the cold wind! Winter sucks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicsta83 View Post
    Yea I have good and bad days. Today she randomly had 2 x 2.5 hour naps!!! But would have a late avo nap so was awake from 330-7...then she went to bed but woke after an hour and I had to resettle.

I'm glad the expressing is going well!!
    Jeez that's random...good going with the naps though I'd be happy with that!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yea who knows why those naps occurred...I doubt it will happen Again have you consulted doc re skin? Poor bub sounds in pain!

Thanks
    Reviews
    SL, Zoe had eczema and my pharmacist gave me a steroid cream and deermeze to put on her 3 times a day for a week or so and only to bath her in QV oil. It all cleard up within two days. I only use the qv oil now to bath her in and it hadn't come back. Of a night I rub the deermeze on before bed too

Maybe that might be of song help?!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Razzy Bear For This Useful Post:

SL1009  (20-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I second the QV products, QV wash is good but I think not using anything is better until it has settled a little. I have Psoriasis and find even the most gentle lotions can irritate. I also think if it is that itchy maybe he needs to see a gp.

We went to the royal children's today to have Ella's Hip Dysplasia reassessed as its been 5 weeks now in the brace. Her hips are developing nicely now and I can take the brace off for 30 mins a day for a bath. Still have another three months but we had a bath tonight! Oh she loved it so much

In the last week Ella has started to rock back and forth on my lap, its so cute! She has also started to randomly pick people out shopping and talks to them, she knows she is cute!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Crafty45 View Post
    SL, Zoe had eczema and my pharmacist gave me a steroid cream and deermeze to put on her 3 times a day for a week or so and only to bath her in QV oil. It all cleard up within two days. I only use the qv oil now to bath her in and it hadn't come back. Of a night I rub the deermeze on before bed too

Maybe that might be of song help?!
    Thanks crafty will write down those products. I started using coconut oil this morning - luscious!!