Closed Thread
Page 8 of 93 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Orlando had a very sleepy cuddly feedy day today you can tell he's sick my poor boy! Witching hours happening now though seem to be from 9pm til after midnight. I had a couple of good sleeps last night but I tell you by the time the night time comes again I'm exhausted!! Feeling very sleepy it's already twenty to 12 I think I'll put the dishes off until the morning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I agree SL I'm buggered when it gets to night time.. DH has Ivy making sure she is properly alseep and in off to sleep m...hopefully for a couple of hours...

Hope little Orlando sleeps well again for you and I just had the heater on...it was lovely cause I was sooo chilly!

Thanks
    Reviews
    She slept 1 - 4...not great compared to other nights...but better than 2 hourly. Thing is now its her witching hour (4-7) so we will see what happens.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not too bad of a night miss maddison woke at 12am then 6.30 am and now asleep again we are off to catch up with some work mates today excited as I haven't seen them for awhile
    Had to give a small dose of panadol over night as miss would not settle and her legs are red as if it doesn't improve ill take her back to docs
    Hope everyone had a good night and has a great day x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ivy didn't settle after 4am feed...I tried, DH tried and neither of us succeeded and in the end she came into bed at with me at 630 as I was so tired.... So after my rant of no co sleeping I gave in for that sleep...

She then slept till 930...

Every night she is unsettled after that feed no matter if its 3,4 or 5. Anyone had this before? Any ideas on what to do, as we are away I'm bringing her into our bed just so I can sleep as I only got 3 hours before she woke as I'm not getting to bed till 12ish, and she isn't asleep ( soundly) before that anyway, that's another problem...but any ideas on the unsettled after feed...

Really I suppose she is only sleeping 12-4 soundly in the night...

Thanks
    Reviews
    My thought is I need to get her up earlier like 7am...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I started not changing his nappy at every night feed and only did it at the 3am one. I also started putting a blanket over him as it gets a bit cooler then ( thanks to whoever mentioned doing that in previous post). We get up between 6-7am so might be a good idea to try that too.

We had a good night with only giving some panadol before bed. He woke at 11.45 and. 3.15. I'm happy with 2x a night especially with dh away I go to bed before 9 so am getting a nice amount of sleep. Thought I would post a pic of our outing this morning. Loving being in Cairns ATM. Nice rest while I had coffee and went for a stroll chatting with a friend.

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1366166285.763983.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh he was only uncovered for the pic don't want anyone to think I would be so irresponsible and have him out in the full sun.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm just letting bubs do whatever at the moment re sleep nicsta...last couple of nights he's been unsettled between 8 ish- 12.30ish at night. He slept for a 2 hour block and a near 3 hour block with a couple of 45min-1hr blocks so at least we are getting more sleeps closer to that three hour mark!

I have my 6 wk check up with OB this afternoon and we're going to ask him how we would go about trying for number 2 in the future.

Out of interest for those of you that have two what's the age gap? For those of you new mums and if you want more what will your ideal age gap be?

Thanks
    Reviews
    SL 5 year age gap and love it (wasn't by choice, and I'm too old to have another gap like that, but it's great right now!)

Allows me to have a routine with DD2, and enjoy Dd1's first year of school!